[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Why are we deadset on the same result? To still catch Misa as rounder?

We don't know what could happen the next night. The bomb threat was a surprise to all of us. We're in the dark, and there's a clear way forward by returning to the original world line. The attractor field has Misa locked in as Rounder #2. Even in the original worldline, when she's lynched, she'll flip the same way. The only difference will be Nodlied is dead and we're able to use our Upas. No bomb threat.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

How do we know specific changes with negate the bomb threat?

We have enough people, we could pick someone who was fishy back then instead of Nodlied.

Cat5 just confirmed it. We know TheIrishMan was Rounder #2 on D1. Misa may have been Rounder #1 then. I don't think her alignment changed much between those two days, just as ours didn't change much. But if Misa is lynched on D1, then I'll be lynched on D2, It's just a bigger mess.

Irish was Rounder #2, not #1. That's why we can't lynch him. It will change Misa's alignment on D2. We also can't lynch Misa, our other suspect on D1 because it will change the D2 lynch.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

So then she's *not* locked in in that regard, eh? :p

Honestly it might be simpler to just continue on without time travel and vote who we think it is now normally.

If you're okay with unpredictable events happening at night while we can't use night actions, then sure. Bomb threat last night. Night kills the next perhaps.

Well, I personally held my upas, but yeah, I don't see it as that big a deal. Upas are kind of like the frosting on top of the cake. They're not vital. I don't think we're going to see additional solid night kills. It doesn't make thematic or mechanical sense.

So you held your upas, a bomb threat was called in, and you brought up the fact that you're a lab leader for today and advocate altering the D1 lynch yet again. You also know, from the day's discussions, that doing so could cause Misa to change her D2 alignment or not even lynch her at all.

Quite suspicious. I was going to propose setting up a tie a-la D2 to avoid your death being locked in (recall that Misa is locked in despite my being the first to be lynched on D2 due to the worldline changing before N2 officially began), but I'm having second thoughts about setting up such a plan. If it turns out you are indeed the last Rounder (and the lab leader can be in combination with any of the other roles), then we obviously don't want you to survive.

No, right now, I'm advocating we just do a D3 lynch as normal.

TBH, you're quite suspicious yourself, Jeod, but I'm fairly confident you're playing town given all you've done so far. I just think you're going way overboard.

I also think Orange's behavior, claims, and actions are quite suspicious. What's the worst that can happen if we lynch him today? If he flips town can we try time machine tomorrow to set things right?

I suppose I should put my money where my mouth is.

##Vote Killing_You

ChopBam has been my focus up until now, but given the chance changes and his behavior he doesn't strike me as particularly scummy.  Killing_You is both afk and was fingered as being on the more scummy side.  An alternatives are TheIrishMan again (if Jeod's claim he was caught as D1 rounder are true, but by now his chance has probably changed)

I will assure you, while I advise against voting me, I'll use my time travel powers to try and weed out scum in the past.

Also, if I get lynched then time changes to make me get un-lynched, it doesn't count for cutting my record short, does it :v

Again, if TheIrishMan is lynched on D1 he will flip Rounder #2. He claimed that was his role in a lab doc. That flip means that Misa will not possibly flip Rounder #2 on D2. Either way, we change the attractor field again and we're no better off.

@Voe and @TheIrishman, I need you two to submit these actions within a half hour of hammer time. Earlier if you can't make it back within that timeslot. No need to confirm what time you sent them.

Voe -> OrangeP47 change D2 vote to Misa

TheIrishMan -> Chaos_Knight change D1 vote to Nodlied

Voe would have to swap actions with me. I already did my D-mail for D2, in case I wasn't able to hop on here. Which I barely was anyway. It doesn't matter who you make vote for Nodlied, as long as he gets the majority. I don't think Killing_You is a good vote considering he investigated himself twice (unless my info is wrong), so he'd be the smallest threat. Going back to the original world line is the best way forward in my opinion, mostly due to Plan S. Back to work I go. ##vote Orange P47 

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Voe would have to swap actions with me. I already did my D-mail for D2, in case I wasn't able to hop on here. Which I barely was anyway. It doesn't matter who you make vote for Nodlied, as long as he gets the majority. I don't think Killing_You is a good vote considering he investigated himself twice (unless my info is wrong), so he'd be the smallest threat. Going back to the original world line is the best way forward in my opinion, mostly due to Plan S. Back to work I go. ##vote Orange P47 

It does matter somewhat. @Voe, make someone who voted themselves swap to Nodlied. I'll choose from those who voted for kamuixmod.

22 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It does matter somewhat. @Voe, make someone who voted themselves swap to Nodlied. I'll choose from those who voted for kamuixmod.

Just a small thing regarding Voe though. IIRC, he's not at home right now and it's possible that he won't be back in time for the hammer. 

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Just a small thing regarding Voe though. IIRC, he's not at home right now and it's possible that he won't be back in time for the hammer. 

Well, you're already voting yourself, but you do have the option of sending the D-Mail instead of Voe.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Explain to me how all of that works. 

PM Cat5 for an explanation of D-Mail if you don't already have that, then use it to change someone's vote to yourself on D1. Make sure your target is someone voting themselves.

I got nothing. Earlier I considered a vote on Orange, but I'm still hesistant. I certainly don't want to place a vote on myself so I'm going with my gut feeling on who I think would flip Organization if lynched today.

##vote ChopBam

It's as ChopBam says,

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

What's the worst that can happen if we lynch him today? If he flips town can we try time machine tomorrow to set things right?