N2 56%, 11%, 11%, 11%, 11%
D3 56%, 11%, 11%, 11%, 11%
N3 63%, 13%, 13%, 13%, 13%
D4 63%, 14%, 14%, 14%, 13%

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Chaos, KY, Voe and Irish you say?

So if you die and turn up as Reading Steiner then

-KY is out of the equation as he visited you N0

-CK is out of the equation for the same result.

Left are Irish and Moe

We are actually discussing this in our lab doc, but we aren't sure if lynch would clear me and KY as non-Rounders.

I received an information that I cannot be the Reading Steiner, as my results are contradictory. 

I read myself Organization tonight, as opposed to Town on Night 1.

My roles on death still remain 100% town.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

We are actually discussing this in our lab doc, but we aren't sure if lynch would clear me and KY as non-Rounders.

It should clear you 100%

Rounder #2 is already dead so all that's left is Rounder #1

Jeod could have only died this Day so any previous attemps to kill him are not possible.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Chaos, KY, Voe and Irish you say?

So if you die and turn up as Reading Steiner then

-KY is out of the equation as he visited you N0

-CK is out of the equation for the same result.

Left are Irish and Moe

I don't think it works that way. I believe attractor field locks in my flipped role, not the time of death, which means I cannot have lived past D3. A Rounder can still have killed me N0.

Just now, Jeod said:

I don't think it works that way. I believe attractor field locks in my flipped role, not the time of death, which means I cannot have lived past D3. A Rounder can still have killed me N0.

That also means that, when the last Rounder flips, then time shenanigans will happen, because whoever they killed cannot have voted the following day.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It locks time of death too. Check the explanation video of Cat5

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Voe, mind sharing your stats?

Quoting mod pm's is against the rules and i won't do it unless I get a permission.

Kmod is right, just checked. It looks like it'd force either Voe or myself to be part of the Organization. Ugh, what a shame. I'm not asking you to quote the PM, I'm asking your to tell me your percentages of only your AC and OC starting from N2.

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

So here is the plan

we lynch you D4 and tie between Voe and Irish

There's no need to tie it. We shouldn't use the time machine unless absolutely necessary. We just have to ensure I have a massive majority vote so that the Rounder can't D-Mail their way out of this.

DAY 3

-Lynch Jeod, confirm OrangeP47, kamuixmod, Chaos_Knight, Killing You, and FRAYDO as town

DAY 4

-Lynch Voe because Voe first

DAY 5 (if exists)

-Lynch Irish

GG.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

There's no need to tie it. We shouldn't use the time machine unless absolutely necessary. We just have to ensure I have a massive majority vote so that the Rounder can't D-Mail their way out of this.

Well "that" would be absolutely necessary as it's to find out who is scum between 2, pretty much a finale

Just now, kamuixmod said:

also Chaos, who is the leader in the lab you guys are in rn? i would like to join with my Upa

I am. Lab #4.

I would like all players to vote me today. That ensures that the Rounder cannot manipulate past days to make me live today.