[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

So let's try to resolve this issue and lift some work off Cat5

Jeod is lynched => OrangeP47, kamuixmod, Chaos_Knight, Killing You,  FRAYDO

Irish - Voe one of them is Rounder #1 => Both visited kamuixmod N1 => kamuixmod died 100% on N1 => 50/50

Day 3 lynch stays the same as on a Tie my deadvote was on Chop so it causes his death regardless of me being alive.

Now to the fun part.

If Irish is Rounder #1 => Fray dies N0

D1 has no change.

VOTES D2:

MISA - 4 (FRAYDO, JEOD, MISA, THEIRISHMAN)

JEOD - 3 (CHAOS_KNIGHT, KAMUIXMOD, ORANGEP47)

Well thank god i died otherwise a trainwreck would have happened due to a tie.

VOTES D3:

CHOPBAM - 3 (CHOPBAM, FRAYDO, KAMUIXMOD)

KILLING_YOU - 2 (KILLING_YOU, ORANGEP47)

ORANGEP47 - 2 (JEOD, THEIRISHMAN)

Orange gets lynched flips Town though if he flips lab leader, we got another big mess on our hands.

Here we are Day 5 Chop, Chaos, KY, Irish and Voe -1 person due to Irish doing a N4 kill.

If Voe is Rounder #1 => Orange dies N2

D1 has no change.

D2 has no change.

D3 has no change.

At Day 5 Fraydo, Chaos, KY, Irish and Voe

8 hours ago, kamuixmod said:

So let's try to resolve this issue and lift some work off Cat5

Jeod is lynched => OrangeP47, kamuixmod, Chaos_Knight, Killing You,  FRAYDO

Irish - Voe one of them is Rounder #1 => Both visited kamuixmod N1 => kamuixmod died 100% on N1 => 50/50

Day 3 lynch stays the same as on a Tie my deadvote was on Chop so it causes his death regardless of me being alive.

Now to the fun part.

If Irish is Rounder #1 => Fray dies N0

D1 has no change.

VOTES D2:

MISA - 4 (FRAYDO, JEOD, MISA, THEIRISHMAN)

JEOD - 3 (CHAOS_KNIGHT, KAMUIXMOD, ORANGEP47)

Well thank god i died otherwise a trainwreck would have happened due to a tie.

VOTES D3:

CHOPBAM - 3 (CHOPBAM, FRAYDO, KAMUIXMOD)

KILLING_YOU - 2 (KILLING_YOU, ORANGEP47)

ORANGEP47 - 2 (JEOD, THEIRISHMAN)

Orange gets lynched flips Town though if he flips lab leader, we got another big mess on our hands.

Here we are Day 5 Chop, Chaos, KY, Irish and Voe -1 person due to Irish doing a N4 kill.

If Voe is Rounder #1 => Orange dies N2

D1 has no change.

D2 has no change.

D3 has no change.

At Day 5 Fraydo, Chaos, KY, Irish and Voe

Looks ok to me.

7 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

Jeod can you check if orange said anything about flipping lad leader d3? I vaguely remember him saying that for some reason.

He did flip, which is why the world line is now back to normal and why you are now alive, and why ChopBam was lynched instead on D3. Because of your vote and the absence of Nodlied's.

Lab 10 currently houses myself, OrangeP47, Voe, and TheIrishMan. OrangeP47's death on D3 would ensure Lab 10 to be the true lab. Not only that, but ChopBam would also be clear since he visited me on N1 I believe. These events would give Voe or Irish the opportunity to send a D-Mail or Timeleap. However, there's not much that they can change that would alter us narrowing the last scum down to one of them beyond my death D2, where I was lab leader. That would allow Misa to go free.

To counter this, whichever of Voe and Irish flip Town can send a D-Mail to D2 in anticipation of the scum sending one, ensuring Misa's lynch by making a player who selfvoted or voted for me lynch her.

Remember, as long as the current attractor fields remain the same, time machine use will not be detected. It doesn't matter who voted who, as long as the same people are lynched on the same days.

##vote Jeod

59 minutes ago, Jeod said:

He did flip, which is why the world line is now back to normal and why you are now alive, and why ChopBam was lynched instead on D3. Because of your vote and the absence of Nodlied's.

Lab 10 currently houses myself, OrangeP47, Voe, and TheIrishMan. OrangeP47's death on D3 would ensure Lab 10 to be the true lab. Not only that, but ChopBam would also be clear since he visited me on N1 I believe. These events would give Voe or Irish the opportunity to send a D-Mail or Timeleap. However, there's not much that they can change that would alter us narrowing the last scum down to one of them beyond my death D2, where I was lab leader. That would allow Misa to go free.

To counter this, whichever of Voe and Irish flip Town can send a D-Mail to D2 in anticipation of the scum sending one, ensuring Misa's lynch by making a player who selfvoted or voted for me lynch her.

No no you dont understand what i mean. When i was alive, did he ever mention something about flipping lap leader Day 3?

Sorry for the late arrival. Was out all day yesterday and upped the level of these meds I'm on which is going to make me tired for awhile.

But Kami, yes, I said multiple times I'd be lab leader if flipped :v

Well you better read this orange

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Ugh, I'm so conflicted right now since this game doesn't necessarily allow someone to be in the Organization and work towards Organization goals the entire game, because for majority of the game, anyone of the 8 left could've been working towards being scum, but there's a 75% chance that if they were, it's all for naught since they wouldn't flip scum no matter what. Like I'm town and have been for all but D1 (even though I fought against the Organization D1 as well), but I might be forced to be part of the Organization if Voe is lynched and flipped Town on D5. Makes me wonder how I'm supposed to even play right now. Should I be pro-town? or pro-scum? Although at this point, I'm not sure it even matters.