[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Well it certainly would as you would be town alignment by lynching me D4 and with you being the lab leader, you can kick out anyone else who is not confirmed so far too effectively taking the time machine from the bad guys.

Pretty much reversing this entire scenario

If he wants to be bad, let him, I guess.

Here's a deal, anyone who has active Rounder (RS) chance bigger than 0. Invest all of your Upas into rolling for one for the next phase, then make it known if it worked. Then we lynch Irish and take away his time machine if he doesn't want to play along with the town.

Once that is done, let's try and shift the remaining R chance on one of the inactives to minimize the damage from their death.
Looking how right now it doesn't seem that we have a good lynch candidate, let's do a trick to prevent further losses.

##vote ChopBam

On the premise your night actions were changed, that you found me to be Town, and that you would even have Reading Steiner after I'd swap the world lines. :\ Curious though that you seem certain that my reversing of the world lines wouldn't negate the previous change to your night actions either.

2 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

If he wants to be bad, let him, I guess.

Here's a deal, anyone who has active Rounder (RS) chance bigger than 0. Invest all of your Upas into rolling for one for the next phase, then make it known if it worked. Then we lynch Irish and take away his time machine if he doesn't want to play along with the town.

Once that is done, let's try and shift the remaining R chance on one of the inactives to minimize the damage from their death.
Looking how right now it doesn't seem that we have a good lynch candidate, let's do a trick to prevent further losses.

##vote ChopBam

Interesting proposal, but even though myself and my partner are a part of the Organization, our roles aren't yet locked, it wouldn't be a problem to roll for RS. And what makes you think I couldn't activate the Time Machine before the person with RS is lynched?

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

On the premise your night actions were changed, that you found me to be Town, and that you would even have Reading Steiner after I'd swap the world lines. :\ Curious though that you seem certain that my reversing of the world lines wouldn't negate the previous change to your night actions either.

it still says in my pms that you were town on the n3 investigation and that i would've been reading Steiner on D4

I didn't plan a thing. It just happened to turn out that way; I feel that I played my best town game yet, and we all knew that two of us would have to be scum at the end. That's the problem with the "players can choose their alignments" gimmick--no matter what happens there will always be a losing faction, and it isn't always planned.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Interesting proposal, but even though myself and my partner are a part of the Organization, our roles aren't yet locked, it wouldn't be a problem to roll for RS. And what makes you think I couldn't activate the Time Machine before the person with RS is lynched?

You can sure activate it all you want of course. But I have a backup plan, just for a situation like that.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Irish, there is one thing to consider though if you should turn evil, you will never get the chance to enjoy Chaos_Knight anymore

That's homosex D:

Irish, there is one thing to consider though if you should turn evil, you will never get the chance to enjoy Chaos_Knight anymore

I don't...um..what?

it still says in my pms that you were town on the n3 investigation and that i would've been reading Steiner on D4

But that can change with the Time Machine. I was town D2, but now it says I was R2 for D2.

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Is this supposed to be a metaphor? Like you let me burn (forced me to be scum), so I came back evil or something?

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I didn't plan a thing. It just happened to turn out that way; I feel that I played my best town game yet, and we all knew that two of us would have to be scum at the end. That's the problem with the "players can choose their alignments" gimmick--no matter what happens there will always be a losing faction, and it isn't always planned.

As proof, here you are. I'm far from the inconsiderate player. (I don't believe this PM affects the game in any way because it's a simple discussion of game mechanics)

RS.thumb.png.1972abc18b8da4182e386afe7cddeada.png

3 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

You can sure activate it all you want of course. But I have a backup plan, just for a situation like that.

I wonder if you're hoping with you dying N3, you'll have RS that night since you won't.

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Well my char is the GF of your char canon-wise.

Tu-tu-ruu~

Also vote ChopBam everyone. This way we can force a no-lynch and avoid unneeded deaths until we can deal with the Org properly.

Well not really. Mayuri would be my closest childhood friend. My GF would be OrangeP47 :b

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'm done with my deadposting. I was just sick of seeing him cry "waah Jeod forced me into this".

*crawls back into the shadows*

I never said you intentionally forced it to happen. It was just how the cards fell and I didn't like the cards.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I wonder if you're hoping with you dying N3, you'll have RS that night since you won't.

Well not really. Mayuri would be my closest childhood friend. My GF would be OrangeP47 :b

I never said you intentionally forced it to happen. It was just how the cards fell and I didn't like the cards.

your GF is going out with Daru though

1431249240_makise-kurisu-steins-gate-ani

your GF is going out with Daru though

1431249240_makise-kurisu-steins-gate-ani

Never! Although if this is the Gamma world line, the Hououin without Reading Steiner would be most likely to date Moeka.

b94f91435545.jpg

this is more or less what you will end up as with the path you are following

Too bad, Nodlied is already dead.