C&C Commando Assault Logo

http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc-assault 

http://en.ccassault.com

Commando Assault is a mod which was first released in 2010 for C&C Renegade. And it allows to build up base from scratch on Westwood 3D game engine. Inspired by Battlezone series of videogames. Has its separate music (including Frank Klepacki's works that he exclusively approved for this mod, some of my remakes of his famous songs and even my new melodies) and unique features. Want to speed up construction rate to reduce time you are waiting for new purchase that you made? To capture existing building or steal it while it is not deployed yet (or even MCV)? To drop player-controlled tanks in the rear of enemy base? To win with one useless structure? You have all in one. Welcome back again, commander, crush your enemies with your own 3D-hands and lead your forces to fight. More tactics, more fun, more teamplay.

Some videos are under spoiler:

Spoiler

Feel free to discuss and share this stuff =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26.05.2017 at 8:29 PM, FRAYDO said:

I remember hearing about Commando Assault. Checking your ModDB page, I'm glad to see there are updates!

Unfortunately, I am lack of designers, and because of that I temporarily stopped doing updates. Right now, I am searching for people who know how to make 3D-models and who are interested in this mod. So, any help with graphics is very appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...