Sign in to follow this  
Madin

Nod Cargo plane

Here is a lazily done C-130 (I decided to make the wing and body separate to make my life easier!).

It is not very accurate, but will do for an RTS.

NodCargoPlane_09.jpg

Ever gave it consideration to work on one of the W3DHub projects when you're done with your RTS tasks? I heard APB likes airplanes too!

It looks nice but for some reason I'm not a fan of 'Nod Air Force' being on the side.

I'm with NodGuy here. While the camo exterior is spot-on, I would not think Nod would paint their delivery planes with their insignia and adding Nod Air Force to the side lest their cargo would get shot down by GDI Orcas. Aside from nitpicking at the lore, the model looks good.

On 5/30/2017 at 10:39 AM, FRAYDO said:

I'm with NodGuy here. While the camo exterior is spot-on, I would not think Nod would paint their delivery planes with their insignia and adding Nod Air Force to the side lest their cargo would get shot down by GDI Orcas. Aside from nitpicking at the lore, the model looks good.

They seem to love plastering their logo on just about everything else. :p Although there would probably be a lot of variation between different units/regiments with regards to paint-jobs and markings. Still, markings are important for real-world militaries for identification and preventing friendly-fire or other undesirable incidents.

Also, is the plane launching some kind of chemical missile in that screenshot? Or what is that near the bottom of the image?

On 5/30/2017 at 7:39 AM, FRAYDO said:

I don't mind the logos, just that 'Nod Air Force' makes me cringe when I see it on the side of the plane.