I have returned...

The kitty of death has returned! So after a hiatus from FPS video-games entirely, I've decided to come creeping around old haunts again, and ofc I come back here! Y'all care to please inform me as to what has happened with all you and the game as well.  I'm already acquainted with the new guard duty and the hilarity that is lunar paradox (I see some new logic there pushwall) but other than that no clue what has happened. I left when raap revealed the siege guns for RA_Seige, that is the last thing i remember. Also this community mafia... how does one join such madness? And what happened to hostile waters!!! TY in advance. 

Welcome back! I'd love to answer your questions. However, I should have been in bed about an hour ago. :v 

So I'll let others do the talking. Just wanted to say hi.

1 hour ago, Death_Kitty said:

The kitty of death has returned! So after a hiatus from FPS video-games entirely, I've decided to come creeping around old haunts again, and ofc I come back here! Y'all care to please inform me as to what has happened with all you and the game as well.  I'm already acquainted with the new guard duty and the hilarity that is lunar paradox (I see some new logic there pushwall) but other than that no clue what has happened. I left when raap revealed the siege guns for RA_Seige, that is the last thing i remember. Also this community mafia... how does one join such madness? And what happened to hostile waters!!! TY in advance. 

Heya!

Hostile Waters is axed for now. I was working on a revamp until one of the development tools decided to break the project along with all recent backups, reason yet to be determined, pending crash dump review (I've not been given an ETA, so this project is now dead in the... water).

9 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Actually it was a tie because of forum timestamp shenanigans.

WB!

Wait, what game are you referring to? I was referring to this game, where scum stomped town without any timestamps or special stuff, just pure misdirection.

6 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Wait, what game are you referring to? I was referring to this game, where scum stomped town without any timestamps or special stuff, just pure misdirection.

Maybe I was thinking of Wallywood, when moonsense replaced him.

9 hours ago, NodGuy said:

Welcome back! A cat fight between catting and yourself has been scheduled for 0800 hours at the gem field on Keep Off The Grass. The winner keeps the gems, while the loser gets a lethal dose of V2.

HA! don't know if i'm quite ready to get back in the fight with how rusty i'm gonna be. But i think for now, ill return to my trademark unit: minelayers. I think ill start playing around with snipers too.

16 hours ago, Death_Kitty said:

Also this community mafia... how does one join such madness?

Venture into the new subforum @ https://w3dhub.com/forum/forum/207-forum-games/ and look for games! There's one mafia game in progress now. In the meantime, others are getting their games set up and will post when they are ready to take signups!

16 hours ago, Death_Kitty said:

And what happened to hostile waters!!!

Raap already answered it, but hey I'll throw my $0.02 in as well. It's seeing a revamp based on player feedback which you can here. Thread is locked but if you want to give over what people thought give it a look.

17 hours ago, Death_Kitty said:

Y'all care to please inform me as to what has happened with all you and the game as well.

Regarding the games, it's as fun as ever! Thanks to Silverlight's player count tool, games are much easier and faster to pickup. I highly recommend downloading it.

As for me, life is good. Welcome back!