Hello , can i get a standalone package to download because your Launcher doesn't seem to work for me ( as always ) thank you for your time and convienience.

(It just says installation failed and doesnt download anything on a new harddisk and computer )

Edited by alphoca

We're going to have to fix your issue, since it may be either a language crisscross with your computer and the Launcher or a regional thing (I doubt its the latter). It would be a bit futile to put up two downloads just for the 2nd be for one person.

14 hours ago, alphoca said:

Hello , can i get a standalone package to download because your Launcher doesn't seem to work for me ( as always ) thank you for your time and convienience.

(It just says installation failed and doesnt download anything on a new harddisk and computer )

ALP, YOU'RE ALIVE!

COME OVER AT ONCE!

6 hours ago, TeamWolf said:

We're going to have to fix your issue, since it may be either a language crisscross with your computer and the Launcher or a regional thing (I doubt its the latter). It would be a bit futile to put up two downloads just for the 2nd be for one person.

It has to be something regional, given another Turkish player had difficulties with the launcher. If such is the case, it may be a problem for surrounding countries as well. If it's simply a language crisscross and can be easily fixed, the sooner the better. In whichever case, it's a portion of the playerbase we are missing out on.

7 hours ago, TeamWolf said:

If u can give me your Server provider address for downloading the Manifests i can check out if it is blocked in Turkey or not since i have access for Goverment servers now . (don't ask )

Edit: I found it  in  w3dhub's folder it is not blocked in Turkey.

14 hours ago, Pushwall said:

Best wait until the next patch that I will be putting out in an hour or so. Wouldn't want you to have to download even more standalone packages.

alright ,  thanks for feedback u guys doing great job .

As for anyone who missed me :

depositphotos_24276043-stock-photo-turki

Edited by alphoca

It g'ves the same error again.
--------------------------------------------------
2017/06/02 19:30:09
Application version: 0.7.2.0 W3D Hub Launcher.exe

An exception of type System.Exception occurred.
    Message: An error occurred whilst determining the required game packages for 3.1.1.1. Install type: INSTALL
    Inner Exception (System.ArgumentException) The name must only contain alphanumerics, spaces and any of the following ( ) [ ] - .
    Stack Trace;
   at W3DHub.Backend.Package.set_Name(String value)
   at W3DHub.Backend.Package..ctor(String name, String category, String subCategory, Version version)
   at W3DHub.Launcher.GamePackage..ctor(String name, Application application, Version version, List`1 requiredFiles, Version patchesFrom)
   at W3DHub.Launcher.GameVersionInstaller.AddFileToRequiredPackages(GameManifestFile file, Version sourceVersion)
   at W3DHub.Launcher.GameVersionInstaller.DetermineRequiredPackages()

2017/06/02 19:30:09
Application version: 0.7.2.0 W3D Hub Launcher.exe

An exception of type System.Exception occurred.
    Message: A game installation of type INSTALL failed. Reason: An unexpected error occurred
    Stack Trace;

From what i understand there is a spacing problem here usually programs usually  fuck up when they add spaced folder names.

im gonna do a clean up install and edit the post again if anything changed.

Edit :  Same , no changes.

Edited by alphoca

https://gitlab.com/w3dhub/w3dhub-launcher-net/issues/33

I'm adding some extended diagnostics in the next version of the launcher which will actually tell me what the problematic string looks like, because I've added culture awareness to all of the string formatting code I can find and it doesn't seem to have helped. Hopefully that'll point us to what string it's having problems with.

On 04.06.2017 at 0:40 PM, danpaul88 said:

https://gitlab.com/w3dhub/w3dhub-launcher-net/issues/33

I'm adding some extended diagnostics in the next version of the launcher which will actually tell me what the problematic string looks like, because I've added culture awareness to all of the string formatting code I can find and it doesn't seem to have helped. Hopefully that'll point us to what string it's having problems with.

alright thank u.