Refillable insta-heal for medic?

13 hours ago, Pushwall said:

You say all this like I'm nerfing the RPG specifically. It's a casualty of using the same warhead as many other anti-tank weapons. Buff the RPG's direct damage to infantry, and you buff the Medium/Mammoth/Phase/Turret's direct damage to infantry, and is that honestly needed? And for the nth time, we have far too many distinct warheads already to make one just for the RPG/LAW to let them and only them hurt infantry more. Also they are kinda meant to be the worst anti-infantry infantry (besides maybe techies) because they can do anti-tank/air/ship work and are so cheap. If you want to kill infantry while still killing tanks, pony up the cash for a shock or volkov.

sorry I know you didn't nerf it on purpose xD I didn't mean to have that sound like I was implying so however I thought the RPG already had a unique warhead? (not sure about law) but I guess I must be mistaken

13 hours ago, Pushwall said:

This thing isn't an a-bomb flare, its effects are hardly enough that Soviets will be desperately scrambling to disarm it instead of just killing the medic(s) inside it since its effects aren't that significant if the people inside it aren't being constantly healed. Its disarmability is more to discourage Allies from deploying it inside buildings - if this thing becomes a reality I will also make the medic kit either stop healing armour entirely or return it to its early Delta super-slow armour repair, so its full armour heal will be pretty relevant in that situation. And the disarmability is also for consistency with other flares.

I don't have anything to say to this however I'm curious as to how disarm-ability discourages indoor use:shyguy:

Just now, NoSpoons said:

I don't have anything to say to this however I'm curious as to how disarm-ability discourages indoor use:shyguy:

Because it's easier to disarm something inside a building than it is to disarm something on top of a building or on some overhang near the base. Where do people usually place their a-bomb flares? :v

2 hours ago, NoSpoons said:

however I thought the RPG already had a unique warhead? (not sure about law) but I guess I must be mistaken

The RPG/LAW did have a special warhead at one point and then it got removed, as the few differences it had from the normal rocket warhead were barely relevant. It was replaced with something else which did need a unique warhead (I think it might have been the Yak). As I mentioned elsewhere, there's not much room for new warheads without breaking the spacing in the ini file that lets me flip between armour entries seamlessly to make sure nothing's wrong with them, so things are only getting new warheads if they're absolutely needed and then we might end up having to cannibalise some warheads that are too similar to others.