Two things

TK-421

What is block cheat and why is it banning me when I'm not cheating or anything(I'm able to join when I try again)?

Why do I sometimes get an Invalid name error message when I got to join in(Also able join when I try again)?

The anti-cheat block is there to for catching modified files that would grant an unfair advantage. The Invalid Name error message I can surmise is when attempting to join with a special character or too long of a username.

I find I get both when I'm joining a match between victory screens when a round is currently ending. It just happens like that, then I wait a few more seconds to allow loading to finish and rejoin.

4 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Why do I sometimes get an Invalid name error message when I got to join in(Also able join when I try again)?

Because when you crash/lag out, it takes a while for the server to realise this - it still thinks you're ingame and doesn't want 2 people with the same name ingame so it rejects you until your previous session has "timed out". Just be patient when this happens.

4 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

What is block cheat and why is it banning me when I'm not cheating or anything(I'm able to join when I try again)?

What file is it banning kicking you for? If it's a map (.mix) file then this is known to happen if you join at the end of a game when the server is trying to load the next map, which gets resolved when the map is fully loaded. Again, be patient.

Just now, Pushwall said:

Because when you crash/lag out, it takes a while for the server to realise this - it still thinks you're ingame and doesn't want 2 people with the same name ingame so it rejects you until your previous session has "timed out". Just be patient when this happens.

What file is it banning kicking you for? If it's a map (.mix) file then this is known to happen if you join at the end of a game when the server is trying to load the next map, which gets resolved when the map is fully loaded. Again, be patient.

Okay thanks.