Getting an internal error when trying to launch either RA:APB or TS:R

Looks like you may be working with an older PC....what operating system are you running? From the looks of the format in that screenshot, its at least windows vista or 7. If thats the case, then your pc should at least try to run the games. (XP isn't compatible anymore)

Glancing at the dump, can you try running the game as an administrator while waiting for a response? Another culprit could be the low RAM. You only have 2 GB, and Windows will hog half of that.

Yes, OS is Win7. Computer is 5 years old. It has been a long while but i used to be able to run RA:APB on that computer. After losing data because of format, i haven't reinstalled for a while, when i did it was giving "Installation Failed" error. I recently fixed that by changing system locale (from Turkish to English (UK)) and files installed normally. But this time game isn't running.

5 hours ago, MustaphaTR said:

Yes, OS is Win7. Computer is 5 years old. It has been a long while but i used to be able to run RA:APB on that computer. After losing data because of format, i haven't reinstalled for a while, when i did it was giving "Installation Failed" error. I recently fixed that by changing system locale (from Turkish to English (UK)) and files installed normally. But this time game isn't running.

APB is now in Delta version, which has greater system requirements than APB Beta or Gamma. I suggest the following based on the information you provided:

1. Go to the launcher, click the Games tab, click on the square APB icon on the left, and then click the 'User Data Folder' link on the right side. Please upload any game log text files you see there.

2. Reinstall RA:APB Delta from the launcher while your computer is in the English - UK locale

3. Run RA:APB as an administrator (you can do this by right-clicking the file game.exe, going to properties, and checking a box for it) - Keep the same locale you used to install APB

It seems that our launcher doesn't like the Turkish locale very well. You aren't the first one who has had issues with it. And yes, one option is to try to remove everything and try installing it fresh again. That would likely yield the best results. Let us know what happens!