[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

Just now, Mojoman said:

I don't know Chopbam. Even if I was, someone else probably told you that. You always like to steal the credits from others eh?

Are you suggesting I'm an Allied Thief? Perhaps one of my favorite units to play in APB The Game™, but never here!

Time Left:
1 day(s) , 22  hours, 55 min, 33 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted OrangeP47
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

1/12 votes casted so far
OrangeP47 has the most votes - 1

So the Allies essentially have a little under a month (21 real-time days) to find the Missile Silos. We have 12 players in the game, and the Allies have six possible nightkills, and even if we factor in the possibility of day kills, the odds of the Allies outnumbering us before Day 7 are low. That means that the Allies are dependent on finding the Missile Silos--there is no alternative way for them to win save for pulling off the biggest heist in our history of mafia games.

It won't happen because I'm not mafia this time. So! Given the win condition, I'll take a bet for the roles.

Allied #1: Sniper

Allied #2: Medic

Allied #3 (if exists): Engineer

This is of course supposing that there are no new roles in the game, and I'm certain that at least one scum is a new role.

I agree with engineer at least. Roleblock the missile silo (assuming there is only 1).

The other two are up for debate. Verti might not have given optimal roles to the Allies, only the necessary one (role block).

There's also the possibility of a third party, which would again would probably make the Allied team makeup not optimal, as the third party would most likely want to stop the missile silo as well (or divert it into the base?)

Ugh that means if we lynch a building someone will have to try to protect it from the engineer, and even then they could be an Allied building.

OR MAYBE WE ALL ARE MOLOTOV BROTHERS WHO KNOWS!

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I wouldn't be so sure about only one missile silo.  Granted, I don't think the setup would go overboard with them, but 1 just feels a little too 'all or nothing'.  I'd wager there are two.

I think there might be a trade off.

We either have 2 missile silos and 1 flame tower

or

2 Flame towers and 1 missile silo.

Either way the Allies have to get really lucky and guess on the missile silo, or they have to risk investigating people which would could kill them (Even if they have a spy they can't just have 1 person investigating to be safe because that would take too long).

20 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I agree with engineer at least. Roleblock the missile silo (assuming there is only 1).

The other two are up for debate. Verti might not have given optimal roles to the Allies, only the necessary one (role block).

There's also the possibility of a third party, which would again would probably make the Allied team makeup not optimal, as the third party would most likely want to stop the missile silo as well (or divert it into the base?)

Ugh that means if we lynch a building someone will have to try to protect it from the engineer, and even then they could be an Allied building.

OR MAYBE WE ALL ARE MOLOTOV BROTHERS WHO KNOWS!

I agree with your hypothesis that a third party would want to stop the missile silo(s). If Verti's track record is any indication, game flavor often provides clues into new roles. In this case, the inclusion of Dark Horseman base in the Day 1 post leads me to believe that Vladimir Kosygin could be our man. Although, the Allies only discovered Dark Horseman after he defected, so our Mystery V is still a toss-up.

Also, given the setting of Dark Horseman, the importance of the airfield in protecting the base means we probably have some air roles. Return of the air masonry?

Sources:

http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Horseman

http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Kosygin

30 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If we have an airfield, that might imply the allies have a building. Else possible masonry seems like that role would only be half-utilized.

Can buildings do night kills? Not sure what the precedent or rule is for that.

I doubt the Allies would be bogged down with an AA gun, unless there is a surprising amount of migs and Yaks flying about >.>

My guess on Allied combination (assuming 3) is;

Engineer (Obvs for role block)

Rocket Soldier (This assumes Soviets have vehicles, probably the Heavy Tank to protect the silo).

Spy (To protect Allies against Flame Tower, scout, and to even allow the spy to play themselves off as the Missile Silo).