[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

Alstar - Pretty easy to cross off my list for now. He's a building (unlynchable), and he hasn't been nightkilling or roleblocking.
Chaos_Knight - Lurking, gave some helpful input earlier so 50/50 from me.
ChopBam - I know my own alignment.
Jeod - ...I guess leave him alone for now...
Mojoman - Pretty active, reading strong town for me.
OrangeP47 - Lurking, not much useful input at this time.
Retaliation - Lurking, not much useful input at this time.
TheIrishman - Lurking, not much useful input at this time.

Voe - Easy scapegoat. I'm crossing him off for now because he's really inactive, and I suspect he was given a role that doesn't require much input, if any at all. Probable Soviet.

I'm putting my money on the lurkers. Probably laughing at us in the scumdoc.

##vote TheIrishman

It's possible that one of the night killers will target another night killer, which would afford the town more cookies. Afaik they will need to take each other out eventually anyway. Knowing our luck though, that's not likely before town disintegrates. But I digress, my vote stands for now.

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 5  hours, 55 min, 51 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted Jeod
ChopBam voted TheIrishman
Jeod voted Voe
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voe voted nobody

3/9 votes casted so far
3 voted players are at a tie (1  each)

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Remember that you'll still have two nightkills even if you manage to hit a scum. The crowd is correct this time that you should be aiming for the third party.

If you're wrong about Voe and we lynch him, that's yet another townie dead. Same with me and TheIrishman for sure, but I at least have some traction from his latest posts here.

Just as well, the scum should be aiming for the missile silos. That's why I shot KY, you see. I had no clue if the scum would catch the softclaim, and if they did, whether they would aim for KY over a silo. I need them to stay on target and find those missile silos, so I eliminated the threat.

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 5  hours, 51 min, 26 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted Jeod
Jeod voted Voelling You
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Voelling You voted nobody

3/9 votes casted so far

On 7/7/2017 at 9:25 AM, VERTi60 said:

If there are any Neutrals in game, they will win if they survive until the game ends with any of the factions winning.

Any Third Party (TP) player wins if they meet a certain winning condition, or when they eliminate everyone else.

Well well well, Jeod can't possibly be a Neutral. He has a certain winning condition.

So, here's the ultimatum: I'm a vote for hire. Since I'm neutral, it doesn't matter to me which side wins as long as the silos are destroyed. The Allies have a normal victory condition with an added timer, and the Soviets have a normal victory condition with an added timer. Take the timer away, and it's a normal mafia game. Take the timer away, and my win condition has been fulfilled.

If the Allies fail to find the missile silos or neglect their duties, my vote will go to the Soviets. If they opt to spend their nightkill on me, then their chances of winning decrease. It's simple.

Just now, ChopBam said:

OUTDATED INFORMATION

Not so. I'm speaking the truth. If I wasn't, I wouldn't reveal myself. I've been townread by the majority of you; the only thing that reversed it all was the gunshot.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Neutrals don't go about fighting for win conditions. Their only goal is to survive. You've been ousted, buddy.

Then by all means, lynch me. It'd be another waste of your time. And time is precious here.

Maybe it would be a waste of time, and maybe time is precious. But I sure as heck would feel a nice sense of accomplishment at your death this game, even if that's all I accomplished. But yeah we shouldn't lynch you.

Neutrals don't go about fighting for win conditions. Their only goal is to survive. You've been ousted, buddy.

Does it really matter at this point though? He clearly has a win condition (which I'm sure has something else besides what he is telling us), but the scum are a bigger threat. If somehow Jeod has a reload on his gun then we are screwed, but Allies have a guaranteed NK to worry about. And if there is a SK about it probably isn't Jeod.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You guys can vote on it, but KY has the final say :D

You could just go with VoeWhy :v (since I tend to go by Kay Why in places where "Killing" is not accepted as a username)

Ha, but seriously, KIlling_Voe is fine by me. Voelling_You just sounds silly.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Since I'm neutral,

Fake news. You have a win condition, and are likely colluding with the SK to find the silo. I bet being a "vote for hire" is just a big pack of bologna you're using to cover yourself.

(sidenote: I type RADAR in all caps out of habit. How would it be a slip if I was a starshina?)

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

You could just go with VoeWhy :v (since I tend to go by Kay Why in places where "Killing" is not accepted as a username)

Fake news. You have a win condition, and are likely colluding with the SK to find the silo. I bet being a "vote for hire" is just a big pack of bologna you're using to cover yourself.

(sidenote: I type RADAR in all caps out of habit. How would it be a slip if I was a starshina?)

Any news about your new role?

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

Sold then.

New designation is Killing_Voe

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 5  hours, 39 min, 21 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted Jeod
Jeod voted Killing_Voe
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody
Killing_Voe voted nobody

3/9 votes casted so far

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Does it really matter at this point though? He clearly has a win condition (which I'm sure has something else besides what he is telling us), but the scum are a bigger threat. If somehow Jeod has a reload on his gun then we are screwed, but Allies have a guaranteed NK to worry about. And if there is a SK about it probably isn't Jeod.

As you can see my current vote stands. I agree that we should go for scum/SK.

8 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Then Jeod would have to oust the SK before the SK killed him.

Any news about your new role?

It's nothing special. I will say, though, my angle on Voe was indeed wrong. And he had no nightly reports either.

32 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Alstar - Pretty easy to cross off my list for now. He's a building (unlynchable), and he hasn't been nightkilling or roleblocking.
Chaos_Knight - Lurking, gave some helpful input earlier so 50/50 from me.
ChopBam - I know my own alignment.
Jeod - ...I guess leave him alone for now...
Mojoman - Pretty active, reading strong town for me.
OrangeP47 - Lurking, not much useful input at this time.
Retaliation - Lurking, not much useful input at this time.
TheIrishman - Lurking, not much useful input at this time.

Voe - Easy scapegoat. I'm crossing him off for now because he's really inactive, and I suspect he was given a role that doesn't require much input, if any at all. Probable Soviet.

I'm putting my money on the lurkers. Probably laughing at us in the scumdoc.

##vote TheIrishman

Sounds like a good idea. Although, I'd rather hit Retaliation, since he pretty much jumped in just to go after me when I was under the microscope (not sure why) and then left.

##vote Retaliation