[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

>be sabotaged and tell others about it
>part of players doesnt belive
>know you can prove yourself during day 3 since scumgineer wont be able to sabotage that night
>ask about roleblocks on D3 when time comes to clear my name
>wild jeod appeared

Out of all players i thought that you'd figure out my intention with this question.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

While we're here, what do you think of CK's post?

I've read through it several times and I'm still thinking about it. He has a valid point about me fishing KY for info. It probably wasn't very wise of me to do that, although if I could figure out KY was a building, scum could probably figure it out too.

I don't like CK's read on TheIrishman. If charts are the means by which a player can gain CK's platonic affections, maybe I should post charts and I'll come across as meta-townie to him.

Indeed, that could be some flimsy scum-cover if one of them are truly outed. CK's post has not convinced me, albeit for the same reasons that could be used to say my own posting is not up to snuff at the time you originally put pressure on me.  I'd like to think my own posts are much more content rich than what CK has managed to produce so far, though, and thus it's a stronger reason on him.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Indeed, that could be some flimsy scum-cover if one of them are truly outed. CK's post has not convinced me, albeit for the same reasons that could be used to say my own posting is not up to snuff at the time you originally put pressure on me.  I'd like to think my own posts are much more content rich than what CK has managed to produce so far, though, and thus it's a stronger reason on him.

Maybe it is a stronger reason for him, maybe not. But what I'm getting more out of your posts is that you and CK probably aren't on a scum team together.

Which is suggestive that we're reading someone's alignment wrong or we're only dealing with two scum.

4 people have suggested more than once there's allied buildings that I've noticed. Mojo, CK, Irish, and Orange. Scum team inspired by innocent town questioning or townie picking up on scum?

There are a few reasons for that people would suggest allied buildings.

1) Alstar's less than stellar play.

2) Speculation about engineer(s). Engineers can repair buildings, yes, but to use their full potential they are also building destroyers.

3) An allied building would enhance the "secondary" objective of the silo time limit, rather than traditional lynching victory.

Granted, all of these things are far from solid, but their also nothing to sneeze at too.

15 hours ago, Retaliation said:

It will be exceedingly hard to build a case on Chaos because he doesn't have much going on. Either because of timezones or because he's been trying to stay quiet, all he's really done are question me on my engineer read and be the first vote on jeod. 

I'm a bit biased toward my Irish case though. I see Killing You's death and think his Vote on Irish was a contributing factor in choosing him over the other silo.

With what you're saying, it implies that scum could've chosen the other silo, which means they would know who the other silo is and how would you know that scum knows who the other silo is?

And didn't 3 people vote me? Too lazy to check.

42 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

TheIrishman, what's your take on OrangeP47?

I'd rather not think that Orange is scum, simply because he's been drugged up and I don't think he'd be scummy enough as a person to use that as an excuse for inactivity if he we actually scum.

41 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

While we're here, what do you think of CK's post?

I'm more suspicious of him at the moment.

Here's my list in order of suspicion as of right now

1. Mojoman

2. Chopbam

3. Retaliation

4. Chaos_Knight

5. Alstar

6. OrangeP47

7. Jeod

Obviously no need to rate myself since it'd be biased anyway.

I feel like Chop has done a pretty good job at town, which is why I'm all the more suspicious. He's usually pretty good at blending in. Just going with meta here. I don't think Alstar is scum, simply because it'd make him too overpowered.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

With what you're saying, it implies that scum could've chosen the other silo, which means they would know who the other silo is and how would you know that scum knows who the other silo is?

I'd rather not think that Orange is scum, simply because he's been drugged up and I don't think he'd be scummy enough as a person to use that as an excuse for inactivity if he we actually scum.

I'm more suspicious of him at the moment.

Here's my list in order of suspicion as of right now

1. Mojoman

2. Chopbam

3. Retaliation

4. Chaos_Knight

5. Alstar

6. OrangeP47

7. Jeod

Obviously no need to rate myself since it'd be biased anyway.

I feel like Chop has done a pretty good job at town, which is why I'm all the more suspicious. He's usually pretty good at blending in. Just going with meta here. I don't think Alstar is scum, simply because it'd make him too overpowered.

Am I on this list of yours on the offchance that Verti lied and I'm actually scum or able to convert to scum after an objective is met?

Just now, Jeod said:

Am I on this list of yours on the offchance that Verti lied and I'm actually scum or able to convert to scum after an objective is met?

You aren't really on the list in my mind, but I put you there just so everyone excluding myself would be on there.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm fairly certain that they know. It was a kind of subtle hint, but I'd be surprised if several people looking for them missed it.

But Mojo isn't here right now due to work so I'm sure if I'm comfortable voting for him :\ I feel like he's been fairly active but hasn't offered much and most of his posts have been jokes. Reminder to everyone, if there are 3 scum members and we mislynch today, we lose. (although isn't there usually a warning of some kind if that's the case?) And if there are 2 members and we mislynch today, we could lose D4 if we mislynch again, provided they or we don't accidentally kill the last silo :\

Now as for why I was so sure SK had no Night Kill, I assumed vertigo wouldn't make an overpowered role like that with a night kill and a ##shoot.

I only think that because of ' In case the Soviet Missile Silo is destroyed, Soviets will lose. If the silo is shut down otherwise (e.g. role blocked), Soviets can no longer win by the time limit condition and are forced to win by default, hunting all remaining Allies before they are outrun by them. '

So having 2 night kill abilities along with (presumably) at least 1 ally having a day shot, an engie with a building shot, then a SK having a day shot would basically make the game unwinnable for Soviets.