[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

6 hours ago, Mojoman said:

What?

Also CK are we friends now?

CoolthingImade.png

Mmmm, close, but I think I still prefer accurate lines and MSExcel. I'd give you +1 for colors and for "Stop giving Jeod special roles" but overall I am afraid it's no more than 3/10 which doesn't reach the 6/10 necessary to get on my good side. Sorry! I will remember your efforts for the future (until next Monday), however, promise! :v 

6 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Now as for why I was so sure SK had no Night Kill, I assumed vertigo wouldn't make an overpowered role like that with a night kill and a ##shoot.

I only think that because of ' In case the Soviet Missile Silo is destroyed, Soviets will lose. If the silo is shut down otherwise (e.g. role blocked), Soviets can no longer win by the time limit condition and are forced to win by default, hunting all remaining Allies before they are outrun by them. '

So having 2 night kill abilities along with (presumably) at least 1 ally having a day shot, an engie with a building shot, then a SK having a day shot would basically make the game unwinnable for Soviets.

Now about your theorycrafting which honestly to me (both you and Chop) feels like an excuse of blatant KY fishing earlier, should I remind you of:
- Viceroid cult which automatically gained a new leader should old one die which had a day ability perfectly mimicing the one of an attack dog?
- Allied AA Gun which suddenly could disassemble into a rifle rather than spy like pboxes before which was only revealed after the game ended? (And we lost that one because you refused to vote btw :v
- Chronovortex basically designed to wreck Soviets for killing a specific (unlynchable!) scum who also had the ability to do a perfect unstoppable NK which revealed nothing about the target?

And after all of that BS you guys hard-pressed the issue of "OMG SK won't have a gun, so let's fish people for info which scum can obviously use to get a quick win". That would be IDIOTIC to do for town players to do on many levels. For scum trying to blend in? Oh, it's just perfect. 2 birds, one stone.

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 5  hours, 54 min, 11 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody

0/7 votes casted so far
No votes casted so far

Now that we are getting close to hammer, I feel it's appropriate to leave a vote.

There's nothing wrong with theorcrafting, but it shouldn't be mistaken for actual scum hunting. We need some of both for a townie to be productive, and CK simply hasn't. He's made some more posts, but it's simply been third party speculation.

##vote Chaos_Knight

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 5  hours, 18 min, 17 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted Chaos_Knight
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody

1/7 votes casted so far
Chaos_Knight has the most votes - 1

I've been weighing in my hands whether to vote OrangeP47 or Chaos Knight, and I've decided that Orange's initiative makes him a bit lower on my suspicion list. But I ask again, if CK is scum, who is his partner? I just re-read his line on analyzing TheIrishman (re: charts), and "I guess he's ok?" is a closet scum thing to say about a closet scum teammate. It's also the only real "townread" besides OrangeP47 that CK gave. The only hesitation I have is that TheIrishman claims he halfway suspects CK, but I note that CK was still not high on TheIrishman's scumlist. I am higher than CK on TheIrishman's list.

My conclusion is this: If CK is scum, then there's some kind of [at least] half bussing going on. This doesn't typically happen.

That's a good point. I've just been chalking it up to CK not playing very well.  Obviously there's more than one scum, though, so I'd be open to alternatives, just no one really stands out personally as an alternative. I read that one post as CK simply sheeping to try and get on people's good side, namely my good side, but in context that's kind of a scummy thing to do.  I'll admit, if I were to think scum-sided, I have no idea what their plan is.  Truth be told, if you want to faction hunt, the only people in a faction are the people we generally agree are towny.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

My conclusion is this: If CK is scum, then there's some kind of [at least] half bussing going on. This doesn't typically happen.

Mind you, I am no scum just kinda bored with what I have atm. :v 
(Well, that would suuure sound convincing).

Why Irish was giving me better vibes? Simple really. After playing some games with him, you can easily see how he switches his posting style depending on whose side he's on. This is why I jokingly mentioned charts, since for the most part I only have meta on him as of right now.
As for the rest, it's simple. Orange made a good point here:

On 19.07.2017 at 8:04 PM, OrangeP47 said:

I normally favor a cautious approach, and that's why I've not been quite as talkative. I don't want to help scum prioritize targets if I can help it. 

So far the person who worked the most against the "Let's not help scum" was no other than ChopBam. 1st. He mentioned that he has a special night action, 2nd he fished KY pretty hardcore and responded with "Welp, I guess it wasn't very wise of me". How unfortunate indeed, eh?

Sure enough, I don't trust just about anyone, but I think I don't trust ChopBam the most.

##vote ChopBam

Yeah, I've had to be pretty tight lipped in my interactions with Choppy too to avoid helping scum.

I'd like to hear what ChopBam has to say for his own priorities, rather than asking the rest of us to do his work for him.  Granted, we know what he thinks about CK vs myself, but that team question that's been the focus.  It's valid to ask me if I think CK is scum who his teammates are, but what about the converse. If I'm scummy, who would my teammates be?

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 3  hours, 48 min, 15 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted ChopBam
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody

2/7 votes casted so far
2 voted players are at a tie (1  each)

Just now, Alstar said:

##vote ChopBam

[Vote Counted] Alstar voted ChopBam to be lynched!

Just now, Mojoman said:

##vote chopbam

[Vote Counted] Mojoman voted ChopBam to be lynched!

Just now, Retaliation said:

##Vote Chopbam

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted ChopBam to be lynched!

[Day End] ChopBam has been HAMMERED with 4 votes!

:soviet: Lynch 3 Result

[Lynch Result - Success] Players have decided that ChopBam is going to be lynched today!

AcJes7X.png

ChopBam, the Soviet Flamethrower, will not fight for Stalin anymore!

:soviet: NIGHT 3

4g78G3S.png

After the lynch, the night falls soon. The Outpost staff is getting ready to sleep and Allies are planning a night kill right now. If you have any Plan Actions you want to perform during the Night, please send them now via PM before next Day starts!

:soviet: Night Guidelines

During the Night - Plan Phase (24 hour duration+remaining CVC time), Allies will have to decide to kill a Soviet player. They must also decide who will make the kill. However, certain people in both the Allies and Soviets have special roles they can use during the night to kill, protect, disrupt, or gather information. Some roles carry a certain risk while others give a little more freedom. When the new Battle Phase begins, everyone will see who has died during the night and find out what side they were on and what role they had.

Plan/Night actions are done classic way by the Private Message, same as resolved action replies. If you have a night action and do not inform me by PM in advance before the next Battle phase begins (preferably asap, but not later than one hour before the game starts), otherwise you do nothing that night.

Forum Posting during the Night/Plan Phase is limited - 2 posts per player max. Players who won't comply will either receive a gimmick or a force vote on themselves.

Additional Rules:

• No quoting mod communication or other out of thread communication.
  • No out of thread communication unless specifically allowed by the mod.
  • No content-posts after death unless allowed by the mod. Whitenoise that doesn't affect the game is fine. Use your best judgement, but remember that anything you say can be taken by the players to mean something it doesn't. If in doubt, say nothing. The same goes if you aren't playing, and double if you aren't playing and have been spoilered.
  • Don't try to break the game. No sillyness like telling everyone to make a roleclaim post and encrypt it, then reveal their encryption keys/methods all at once for example. No saying "my role PM has X characters in it" And if you come up with it, and you're a little too proud of coming up with it as a way to get around the spirit of the game, don't post it. Mods, do your best to prevent this crap in the first place if you can. Don't give everyone with the same role and/or win condition the exact same wording for example.
  • "Outside influences" such as bribing, threats, promises, whatever falls under the above. Don't do it.
  • Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points.
  • No backseat modding. Unless the game's GM/Mod asks for forum moderator assistance, let them handle it. Especially if they have forum moderator privileges themselves. This is more of a respect/courtesy thing than a rule. Pointing out that the hammer has fallen and noone should be talking until the moderator handles it is fine; deleting posts put up after the hammer isn't.
  • If you signed up for a Mafia Game, you're expected to participate actively. It's up to a GM to setup a minimal post quota for each player so that the game won't get hampered by inactive players. If you know you won't be able to play for more than one day, it is your responsibility to let the GM know in advance.
  • Please don't try to be an Internet detective to find out who was online where and when. Not only is it not a good way of hunting down players, it's also a bit creepy and unfair for the person. Don't base most of your case on someone around "his last online time was X thus he was online at hammer but didn't post/vote" for example.
  • Don't abuse the Board's Voting system - don't upvote/downvote player's posts unless you are allowed from the mod
  • Don't edit your posts in game thread

:soviet: Players alive/end day CVC

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 3  hours, 10 min, 22 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted ChopBam
Chaos_Knight voted ChopBam
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted ChopBam
Retaliation voted ChopBam
TheIrishman voted nobody

5/6 votes casted so far

ChopBam has been HAMMERED with 4 votes!

Game Status: Soviets need to use their action(s), otherwise they'll lose! 

Maybe a bad idea to out yourselves Allies. Anyway, keep this in mind:

Since you outed yourselves, you need to destroy the final missile silo to win. If you just roleblock it, then best case scenario for the next day you guys rely on RNG in tie votes because it becomes a normal mafia game.