[GAME OVER] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game V (Big Fireworks Edition)

VERTi60

:soviet: Lynch 2 Result

Players have decided that Jeod is going to be lynched today!

But what's this? It appears that our lynch target, Jeod, is no other than Major Vladimir Kosygin himself, our nuclear strategist and head of the soviet atomic program. We cannot execute comrade Kosygin without a proper high command directive, and nobody here outranks him, so will have to jail him in the mean time.

Dhjb9di.jpg

[Lynch Result - Inconclusive]
Jeod, the Major Vladimir Kosygin (Neutral Mystery V), was role blocked from all further game actions until end of game.

He can still contribute to the thread though by posting.

:soviet: NIGHT 2

4g78G3S.png

After the lynch, the night falls soon. The Outpost staff is getting ready to sleep and Allies are planning a night kill right now. If you have any Plan Actions you want to perform during the Night, please send them now via PM before next Day starts!

:soviet: Night Guidelines

During the Night - Plan Phase (24 hour duration+remaining CVC time), Allies will have to decide to kill a Soviet player. They must also decide who will make the kill. However, certain people in both the Allies and Soviets have special roles they can use during the night to kill, protect, disrupt, or gather information. Some roles carry a certain risk while others give a little more freedom. When the new Battle Phase begins, everyone will see who has died during the night and find out what side they were on and what role they had.

Plan/Night actions are done classic way by the Private Message, same as resolved action replies. If you have a night action and do not inform me by PM in advance before the next Battle phase begins (preferably asap, but not later than one hour before the game starts), otherwise you do nothing that night.

Forum Posting during the Night/Plan Phase is limited - 2 posts per player max. Players who won't comply will either receive a gimmick or a force vote on themselves.

Additional Rules:

• No quoting mod communication or other out of thread communication.
  • No out of thread communication unless specifically allowed by the mod.
  • No content-posts after death unless allowed by the mod. Whitenoise that doesn't affect the game is fine. Use your best judgement, but remember that anything you say can be taken by the players to mean something it doesn't. If in doubt, say nothing. The same goes if you aren't playing, and double if you aren't playing and have been spoilered.
  • Don't try to break the game. No sillyness like telling everyone to make a roleclaim post and encrypt it, then reveal their encryption keys/methods all at once for example. No saying "my role PM has X characters in it" And if you come up with it, and you're a little too proud of coming up with it as a way to get around the spirit of the game, don't post it. Mods, do your best to prevent this crap in the first place if you can. Don't give everyone with the same role and/or win condition the exact same wording for example.
  • "Outside influences" such as bribing, threats, promises, whatever falls under the above. Don't do it.
  • Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points.
  • No backseat modding. Unless the game's GM/Mod asks for forum moderator assistance, let them handle it. Especially if they have forum moderator privileges themselves. This is more of a respect/courtesy thing than a rule. Pointing out that the hammer has fallen and noone should be talking until the moderator handles it is fine; deleting posts put up after the hammer isn't.
  • If you signed up for a Mafia Game, you're expected to participate actively. It's up to a GM to setup a minimal post quota for each player so that the game won't get hampered by inactive players. If you know you won't be able to play for more than one day, it is your responsibility to let the GM know in advance.
  • Please don't try to be an Internet detective to find out who was online where and when. Not only is it not a good way of hunting down players, it's also a bit creepy and unfair for the person. Don't base most of your case on someone around "his last online time was X thus he was online at hammer but didn't post/vote" for example.
  • Don't abuse the Board's Voting system - don't upvote/downvote player's posts unless you are allowed from the mod
  • Don't edit your posts in game thread

:soviet: Players alive/end day CVC

Time Left:
0 day(s) , 2  hours, 15 min, 0 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted Jeod
Chaos_Knight voted Jeod
ChopBam voted Jeod
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted Jeod
TheIrishman voted nobody
Killing_Voe voted Jeod

5/9 votes casted so far
Jeod has been HAMMERED with 5 votes!

A third party's main objective is always to destroy other factions (or win over them), in neutral's case the main objective is to survive. In this game all parties have extra win/lose conditions though.

You know, it's kinda hard for me contribute when I only get to see the damn hammer? :v 

Anyway. So Jeod got another Ryuk role, eh? Except now we can lock him up at least. That brings a good question though, why do we have to kill people on lynch if we have a prison block?

2 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

That brings a good question though, why do we have to kill people on lynch if we have a prison block?

:v

Because we have a shooting range execution spot too and we don't have to feed the dead.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

:v

Because we have a shooting range execution spot too and we don't have to feed the dead.

This answer couldn't have been more perfect. The reasons, the video, everything comes together.

4 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I don't know if we can rule out voe for scum. Definitely not third party, but maybe scum.

I think chaos knight has been kind of hosed by time zones. He's tried to contribute novel ideas when he has posted (at my expense).

I feel Orange has played very follow the leader this game. I haven't really been paying much attention to him since the first day though.

Irish has been very worried about how we read his posts. Self consciousness is mildly scummy.

He also was fishing for notification of investigations from targets. I don't feel town really needs or wants to know about what their power roles were up to.

I think there's something there 

##vote TheIrishman

I wasn't really worried about how people read my posts before, just defending myself from Chop like usual. The only thing that got me real worried was reading pages 13 to 18. It started with me thinking Jeod would get killed or lynched, then all of a sudden things were turned against me and I thought I might've got lynched before I could even say anything, and then Jeod was revealed to be some sort of ridiculously OP hostile yet still neutral role. Things got pretty hectic while I was working. And I wasn't fishing for notifications, just stating a fact. And if it were revealed after, I didn't think it'd really hurt town. Yet now that I've thought it over, I can see why it wouldn't be good for town since it would've probably reduced the odds of who the cop could be from 1/9 to 1/8. 

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I can change my goal at will. You see, if my sense of satisfaction from this game is higher because you are dead, I'll be none the wiser if Verti says I lose, and I'll still be happy because justice. The only thing holding me back is that right now I'm feelin' like a teamplayer, and I want my team's input.

Yeah, I wish I could kill Jeod right now just for the personal satisfaction after he kinda helped screw us over.

I'm going to post a new table in a bit.

Player Count:

Roles

Soviet

Allied

Third Party/Neutral

Protector

Cat5

Heavy Tank

X

X

Medic

FRAYDO

Engineer

X

X

Role Blocker

X

Probably

Engineer

X

Cop

Starshina

Killing_You

X

X

Serial Killer

X

X

Unknown

Missile Silo

N/A

X

X

Missile Silo

N/A

X

X

Other

Unknown

Probably

X

Custom Role

Unknown

Unknown

X

Mystery

X

X

Jeod

Dr. Ryuk

Players Left:

1 (2)

What's changed: Previously I thought we had 9 town members, and 3 hostiles, 2 as scum and 1 as third party. Now it appears that we only have 8 members and 4 hostiles, 2 as scum, 1 third party, and 1 neutral. The 33% anti-town is unexpected and looks like it may lead to our demise, especially with the neutral evil that is Jeod.

:soviet: DAY 3

[DAY 3] Yet another glorious morning, comrades! Or, it would be if some of you weren't missing!

After a quick search of the base, you have found who it was! Killing_Voe, the Soviet Missile Silo has been murdered by the Allies!

HJ9BRlC.jpg

We must not stop now however. Find and lynch the remaining Allies before it's too late!

Our warheads will be ready in 4 days! Protect the Missile Silos!                    

The Soviets win when they have eliminated the allied threat (all allied and hostile players must die).

The Allies win when they have managed to dispose of enough Soviets to outnumber them (or equal before plan phase).
If there are any Neutrals in game, they will win if they survive until the game ends with any of the factions winning.

If there are any Third Party in game, they will win if they met their special objective.

Special Win/Lose Condition in place: Soviets will win if at least one Missile Silo is operational on Day 7. Soviets will lose if all Missile Silos are destroyed!

:soviet: Day Guidelines

During the DAY - Battle Phase (48 hour duration), everyone talks and tries to build cases against each other directly in the forum chat. While the Soviets are arguing to try and find the Allies, the Allies are trying to throw everyone off their trail.
The goal of the Battle Phase is to find somebody for a Lynch.

People will vote for one person they want to be lynched and the person with the most votes will die at the end of the day. Your vote should be in this format:
##Vote PlayerName
If you decide to change your vote, you must first ##unvote (player name not required but is helpful) or you can simply vote another player if you already know who.

If a majority vote of over 50% is cast on one person, then they will be lynched right then and there, no need to wait for the end of the phase. When someone is lynched, everyone will find out their role and who they were aligned with. During the Battle Phase, players are also allowed to use their battle actions, such as ##shoot, etc. which will be resolved instantly. If the target players dies, he will be eliminated from the game and the game will continue (his vote will no longer be counted).

All BP/day actions need to be acknowledged by the mod before they are counted (just simple line to acknowledge so you know it came through, Current Vote Counts (or CVC) will appear periodically to inform you about the time remaining as well as the current vote status). Remember, without the mod acknowledge line, your vote or action doesn't count, so please don't do actions before the previous one was resolved. If it was missed, please use ##TIMEOUT command to stop the game, but only if it's really required (otherwise just repeat your action). All players are required to participate in chat, if one player stays quiet whole phase he/she might get role blocked for the next plan phase.

Additional Rules:

• No quoting mod communication or other out of thread communication.
  • No out of thread communication unless specifically allowed by the mod.
  • No content-posts after death unless allowed by the mod. Whitenoise that doesn't affect the game is fine. Use your best judgement, but remember that anything you say can be taken by the players to mean something it doesn't. If in doubt, say nothing. The same goes if you aren't playing, and double if you aren't playing and have been spoilered.
  • Don't try to break the game. No sillyness like telling everyone to make a roleclaim post and encrypt it, then reveal their encryption keys/methods all at once for example. No saying "my role PM has X characters in it" And if you come up with it, and you're a little too proud of coming up with it as a way to get around the spirit of the game, don't post it. Mods, do your best to prevent this crap in the first place if you can. Don't give everyone with the same role and/or win condition the exact same wording for example.
  • "Outside influences" such as bribing, threats, promises, whatever falls under the above. Don't do it.
  • Don't be an ass. This includes "bussing" fellow scum/cultist teammates. By bussing we mean revealing fellow scumteam members as scum to spite them or gain townie points.
  • No backseat modding. Unless the game's GM/Mod asks for forum moderator assistance, let them handle it. Especially if they have forum moderator privileges themselves. This is more of a respect/courtesy thing than a rule. Pointing out that the hammer has fallen and noone should be talking until the moderator handles it is fine; deleting posts put up after the hammer isn't.
  • If you signed up for a Mafia Game, you're expected to participate actively. It's up to a GM to setup a minimal post quota for each player so that the game won't get hampered by inactive players. If you know you won't be able to play for more than one day, it is your responsibility to let the GM know in advance.
  • Please don't try to be an Internet detective to find out who was online where and when. Not only is it not a good way of hunting down players, it's also a bit creepy and unfair for the person. Don't base most of your case on someone around "his last online time was X thus he was online at hammer but didn't post/vote" for example.
  • Don't abuse the Board's Voting system - don't upvote/downvote player's posts unless you are allowed from the mod
  • Don't edit your posts in game thread

:soviet: CVC - Cumulative Vote Count

Time Left:
1 day(s) , 23  hours, 59 min, 59 sec

CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
Chaos_Knight voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
Jeod [BLOCKED]
Mojoman voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Retaliation voted nobody
TheIrishman voted nobody

0/7 votes casted so far
No votes casted so far

Bad news: one of our silos is down

Good news: It looks like we might not have a serial killer. If we don't have a serial killer, my best bet is that scum has Artillery. I think maybe it didn't pop up as being killed by scum since it was random.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Bad news: one of our silos is down

Good news: It looks like we might not have a serial killer. If we don't have a serial killer, my best bet is that scum has Artillery. I think maybe it didn't pop up as being killed by scum since it was random.

More good news then: with the current numbers they'd have to be stupid to shoot the artillery, not an small probability they kill one of their own.

7 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

You should totally be dead but you've got plot armour, and you're still manipulating everything to win.

I only manipulated Day 2. I can't do anything today except to silohunt. And try to manipulate you guys some more. :v

Silo report is in, there's only one silo remaining and it's fully operational. So scum, if you roleblocked last night, it wasn't on a silo.