[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

I don't think you understand my point that evidence doesn't exist until it is generated by an investigation. I don't know if nodlied assigned the pieces of evidence to be generated when the game began, or he randomly selects one when someone who can have evidence is investigated. That's partly why I asked if anyone had "carries evidence: yes" in their PM, to figure out if it's generated by investigation.

Right, I guess that would explain why I couldn't find evidence on OrangeP47 even though he was carrying it. Perhaps I had to know it exists to find it. The only other way would be if scum were 3 people and OrangeP47 was passed his piece after I investigated him. If there was 3, there is no way FRAYDO would have done the kill last night.

3 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

In that case I volunteer to take the spyglass and use it on cat5. See if its worth investigating him next for evidence. Tomorrow we can try KY.

It's a shame I was roleblocked. I was using the Spyglass on him, and now you have to go out of your way to do that when I could have already done so.

4 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

It's a shame I was roleblocked. I was using the Spyglass on him, and now you have to go out of your way to do that when I could have already done so.

FRAYDO, you have a compound skill fracture. We're just trying to help you to the hospital where you can spend some time with your friend Orange. You'll recover so you can be executed for killing our beloved Archduke!

Hey so I'm back home so posting from my computer will be possible :D.

I did not do anything last night, correct. Yesterday I did contact Fraydo though. I asked him if he wanted me to shoot someone for him because 'CHAOS REIGNS'. He did not respond to my offer making him a huge spoil sport.

And I'm sure completely unrelated to my lust for blood, I have become suspicious. So if you really want my gun in the vault today would be the day to investigate me.