[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

38 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

No no no. To reach his level of misfortune you need to play exceptionally well as town first (let's assume that might be already completed if you actually blocked both scum from NKs)
Then you need to come up with a delierate plan on how to ruin scum once and for all. Bonus points: if it involves heavy cooperation of several people.
Then you need to sacrifice your life willingly for the cause of the town while doing said plan.
Then everything backfires horribly in most unpredictable way because RNG (might need FRAYDO for that).
And then some time later in the game you will be moved to scum when they are already hopelessly losing.

Bonus points: eventually it will turn out YOU were the last scum/town-hostile player all along and the last X game days didn't ever happen.

Now that I wrote is all down, damn that Jeod's "loss" looks absolutely ridiculous. XD
Brings me back to that idea of having mafia achievements. This HAS TO be one of them.

About time somebody understood my pain!

I think everyone has had a chance to comment on FRAYDO's case. 

##vote investigate FRAYDO

What's the plan for tonight if FRAYDO is suspicious or if he's locked up and the game doesn't end? I think the only ones who have any real chance of being scum are chaos, KY, and mojo.

Might be best for me to block KY and have chaos follow mojo and confirm by saying who he contacts.

KY claimed non town so its a no brainer.

If you get the spyglass try using it on cat5, next night, see if he has evidence. I wanted to do it but meh. Whovever gets nomination. After KY we need to investigate the rest anyway.  

24 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

What's the plan for tonight if FRAYDO is suspicious or if he's locked up and the game doesn't end?

Well I could do one better and pass my gun to a confirmed town so you guys wouldn't have to worry about tracking me as much.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

He claimed innocent today right? And if he is suspicious he will be blocked for the night anywah I believe?

I mean the night after the next one. I also doubt he's innocent. He hasn't provided a reason for his status to change. It always changes in response to some action you do, much like how I think the item abilities react to some general event in the game. 

By the way, if I had to make a guess as to when your gun unlocks, it's probably in response to task force dying.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Well I could do one better and pass my gun to a confirmed town so you guys wouldn't have to worry about tracking me as much.

Part of the point of tracking you is so we also have a handle on what chaos is doing.

Maybe contacting Vert is a good idea for you though...

I don't believe there's any rule saying you couldn't perform multiple actions in one night. I just googled it and I couldn't find anything about it. For example, Mojo could call someone with his phone and nightkill someone as well. But even if that's not the case, I still think Cat5 or Vert would be more viable suspects. Somehow Vert got a grenade when Cat5 went to the vault and it doesn't appear to be through FRAYDO's action, while Cat5 claims he didn't do it either. 

32 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think therefore he probably also has the Crowbar. And only he knows that, because he was the last in the vault.

My big, big concern is, what if there are two warmonger factions? One that can kill, and then another that can kill only if the other is eliminated?

So maybe KY is lying about his neutral status then?

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

My big, big concern is, what if there are two warmonger factions? One that can kill, and then another that can kill only if the other is eliminated?

Which one are you?

If Fraydo's innocent due to the switch action, then I guess we won't get the spyglass and evidence back?

Shouldn't we want to try voting for KY then? At least me might have some evidence on him. Retal will have to block Fraydo but he would have to anyway if he's innocent. Since he was blocked last night his suspicious level was unchanged.

##vote investigate Killing_You

14 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Hm...maybe Vert is backup scum instead of backup taskforce?

I'm backup town and I think I will able to prove it if you give me some time. A backup role has some limitations you know :p By that time we should try eliminating KY and Fraydo and see what that does.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

If Fraydo's innocent due to the switch action, then I guess we won't get the spyglass and evidence back?

Shouldn't we want to try voting for KY then? At least me might have some evidence on him. Retal will have to block Fraydo but he would have to anyway if he's innocent. Since he was blocked last night his suspicious level was unchanged.

##vote investigate Killing_You

This is, of course, assuming that he somehow actually dropped down to Innocent and he isn't feeding us another crock of lies.

Just now, Killing You said:

This is, of course, assuming that he somehow actually dropped down to Innocent and he isn't feeding us another crock of lies.

I agree but if he's really innocent we're just wasting time, while I'm pretty sure we're not wasting time investigating you, which was planned anyway :p