[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

6 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I suspect evidence doesn't exist until we actually investigate someone. It's likely everyone who is suspicious/non town has evidence on them.

I was thinking about the same really.
And thus Cat5's spyglass can prob. only find evidence which was uncovered through investigation but removed from the vault later on.

8 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##Unsubscribe

I'll leave who I role blocked as a mystery for the reader.

You can't unsubscribe from the free daily spam!

8 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Look guys, all I know is that I probably role blocked both scum. As far as I'm concerned I played the best town I've ever played and deserve to be moved to the scum team.

Em, what? :psyduck:

7 hours ago, Retaliation said:

No, but he did find a concussion!

You sure are happy to give people brain damage. :v 

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

VERTi60, how did you use the Typewriter the same night you got it out of the vault? It shouldn't have been usable until the next night.

Curious. Might be an exception? Considering that it seems to be mostly flavor (why would newspaper even accept random papers from some block with a typewriter anyway XD ).
Grenade, on the other hand... Hm. I am starting to suspect Vert might be not as vanilla as he claimed :v 

1 hour ago, Killing You said:

What was Verti doing all night?

While I can't check WHAT but I could check TO WHOM if any.

6 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

He knows my play style and that I would have actually shot someone had he asked. Yet he just kept quiet.

I don't think that would clear him tbh. I mean that suggestion of yours was basically an obvious bait. XD

There's always a possibility though since Retal felt like he needed to point out his potential block targets in advance (me or FRAYDO), scum could decide to frame either and not go for NK at all. And of course there's another possibility that Jeod's death was more of one-time kill action. Likely performed by hostile Orange (damn, this sounds weird when taken out of context).

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Eh, it'd just happen anyway, as it'd be the Great World War instead, with Stalin invading Germany, thus causing all these disastrous APB Mafia games.

...and since VERTi60 wrote that, it all makes sense!

Actually if I am not mistaken WW1 happened as usual in the RA universe.
It's the WW2 which was changed completely by removing some Austrian artist from history.

"Artist" Hitler was actially a WW1 veteran.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Eh, it'd just happen anyway, as it'd be the Great World War instead, with Stalin invading Germany, thus causing all these disastrous APB Mafia games.

...and since VERTi60 wrote that, it all makes sense!

XD

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Thats why I wanted to just hammer Fraydo before few "unstable" individuals start acting crazy.

I think it's all the times I requested to be a Civilian in APB Mafia and was denied that threw me over the edge.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Sure, but even though WW2 didn't happen, the RA1 map still used a post-WW2 political map, if I remember right.

Off topic, but we have a really good topic on the matter in the C&C section of this forum. I've done some major analysis there, including the fact that in game cut scenes actually use a map that doesn't fit any time period IRL, which are completely different from the mission select maps.

12 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I like that Orange, despite being found hostile and outright jailed, still has a 5% chance of being Town. Like maybe you jailed the wrong person.

"you"

11 hours ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Em, what? :psyduck:

I'm referencing Jeod and his (mis)fortune in steins gate :v.

20 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

##vote investigate Fraydo

Counted

20 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

##nominate myself

Counted

14 hours ago, Killing You said:

##nominate Category 5.

Counted

14 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##nominate Retaliation

Counted

14 hours ago, Killing You said:

##nominate Retaliation

Counted

11 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##shoot Verti60

Just a notification here, please don't use any kind of actions that are not displayed in your night/day abilities. (This includes the silly ##Suicide and the ##Unsubscribe)

11 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

##investigate Mojoman

Counted

11 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##investigate FRAYDO

Counted

TBI2lWv.png

Sorry for the late CVC, I was rather busy at summer school. :v

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

"you"

I'm referencing Jeod and his (mis)fortune in steins gate :v.

No no no. To reach his level of misfortune you need to play exceptionally well as town first (let's assume that might be already completed if you actually blocked both scum from NKs)
Then you need to come up with a delierate plan on how to ruin scum once and for all. Bonus points: if it involves heavy cooperation of several people.
Then you need to sacrifice your life willingly for the cause of the town while doing said plan.
Then everything backfires horribly in most unpredictable way because RNG (might need FRAYDO for that).
And then some time later in the game you will be moved to scum when they are already hopelessly losing.

Bonus points: eventually it will turn out YOU were the last scum/town-hostile player all along and the last X game days didn't ever happen.

Now that I wrote is all down, damn that Jeod's "loss" looks absolutely ridiculous. XD
Brings me back to that idea of having mafia achievements. This HAS TO be one of them.