[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Eh, lets go for the evidence win. When WT rises too much we can always see if investigating hostile players reduces it (I'd nominate myself).

Then we should try KY first, he's claiming not to be town so there's a big chance he has true evidence. 

##vote investigate Killing_You

18 minutes ago, Killing You said:

##investigate Killing_You

Counted

15 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##vote investigate Category5

Counted

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

##vote investigate Killing_You

Counted

4 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##investigate Killing You

Counted

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

##nominate Category 5 Hurricane

Counted

3 minutes ago, Killing You said:

##nominate Cat5

Counted

pcmooD2.png

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

All that was in the doc were our 3 pieces of evidence.

Which should be correct.

Just now, Chaos_Knight said:

Did a little experiment.

So, Vert went to Mojo (ok, he said that already), then to FRAYDO. So I can track multi-target visits which is nice.

Yes I've stolen the spyglass from Fraydo and investigated Mojo.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Soooo they just poofed out of existence in the vault and a copy just materialized in your possession?

This. The backup action stated that all items in the backed person's possession when he died will be mine as well as his abilities.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's really weird, and I wouldn't believe it except that I have so many angles to confirm what you've been saying that for it to be a conspiracy, scum would have already won. So...yeah.

What's so hard believing it? I used typewriter when I shouldn't and got a grenade that was suppose to be in vault, the only explanation is that I got them earlier, the night after Jeod died.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Locking Orange up reduced world tension. If it was because he was scum that would be a huge tell, so I assume it was because his status was hostile.

Well maybe because he had true evidence too as well as being actual scum. We don't know if that will be the same in your case.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

What's so hard believing it? I used typewriter when I shouldn't and got a grenade that was suppose to be in vault, the only explanation is that I got them earlier, the night after Jeod died.

Because it's weird that two objects were magically transferred from the vault to you without physical interaction, like they were ethereal. I believe it because I have three levels of confirmation that you are telling the truth, but the idea that you just grab any item that person was holding when he died, no matter where it came from, is weird.