[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Allright, I've done what I could. I tried to get you fucks tolynch FRAYDO but you are just too dumb to do anything right. I had to use your own abilities and items to actually get stuff done. I'm out of patience. Let the town lose then. Congrats Fraydo by winning by actually not even trying to win :p

I'm satisfied with collecting most of the items myself and getting most of the scum eliminated too.

##SHOOT RETALIATION

##SUICIDE

ALSO I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW TOWN GOT RETARDED THIS WHOLE GAME. FIRST WITH ORANGE. HOW HARD IT WAS TO GET HIM LYNCHED, BUT WE DID IT. THEN KY. NOW FUCKING FRAYDO. SERIOUSLY IF TOWN DOESN'T GET THE SHIT TOGETHER SCUM WILL ALWAYS WIN WITH NOT EVEN TRYING.

And this time around we had enough evidence too and investigations to confirm all three scum guys. Jeez. I really lost all hope for some people here.

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Allright, I've done what I could. I tried to get you fucks tolynch FRAYDO but you are just too dumb to do anything right. I had to use your own abilities and items to actually get stuff done. I'm out of patience. Let the town lose then. Congrats Fraydo by winning by actually not even trying to win :p

I'm satisfied with collecting most of the items myself and getting most of the scum eliminated too.

##SHOOT RETALIATION

##SUICIDE

See? Now you're a Hero. almost

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

##SHOOT RETALIATION

Action cannot proceed: conditions are not met!

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

##SUICIDE

No easy outs ;) 

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Let's try this anyway:

##SHOOT FRAYDO

Conditions are not met. You know what they are, so stop doing this or I'll count it as a completed action and block the gun for the rest of the day.

4 minutes ago, Voe said:

Conditions are not met. You know what they are, so stop doing this or I'll count it as a completed action and block the gun for the rest of the day.

b80.png

Seriously the gun has extra conditions I was unaware of. Also: the gun seems to have different conditions for town and scum, so you can prove that I'm town once you get the gun. You can't shoot innocent people (or people who have not been investigated), therefore I can't shoot retal (he wasn't investigated) or fraydo (he's innocent still). For scum the conditions would probably be less restrictive.

So last chance to confirm I'm town now is the above actions. And whoever town gets the gun can confirm it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

TL;DR

Vert's got a gun and he's gone power mad. The only thing holding him back is he can't actually kill anyone :v.

And it only proves me as town, a scum could use the gun without a problem. Hence KY's got fingers on it. He would be able to kill anyone.

22 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Investigate you today, tomorrow lynch FRAYDO. We have time to be cautious. The only hiccup is if Chaos has been scum this whole time.

Once again (and I've posted this several times), if FRAYDO is not the only scum around here, we won't have time to find another. And you can completely forget about the evidence win now. We won't get extra 3 nights and 3 days on 80+ WT tomorrow.