[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Just now, Retaliation said:

Why do you think we have 3 scum and a third party?

Because we have too many Power roles and items. A doctor, trackers, roleblocker. Enough for 3 scum to slip in with KY being their weapons guy with no NK. But we can easily find out, no?

Can't we just lynch frado pls and end the game if you think there's nothing else to be done? I don't care what happens to me after fraydo dies. I don't have any other leads now and only you and CK are unconfirmed.

2 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

The ultimate headache solution. An axe! Thanks but no.

Anyway, have fun. I'll try and tune in tomorrow morning.

Well that's good but we need to come to a conclusion here.

If anyone here thinks it would be a good idea to shoot CK then lemme know :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

You keep demanding we do things NOW NOW NOW and only care about world tension when you try to convince me of something. Then you kill KY and threaten everyone. That's not town behavior.

Yes I'm out of patience when I HAVE THE POSSIBLY LAST SCUM HERE CONFIRMED READY TO GET LYNCHED. HE'S NOT EVEN TRYING TO DENY IT.

Killing KY was a good thing, I knew he took the gun and I knew he was full of shit when he confirmed a "neutral survival only" when he was evidently the weapons smuggler.

I threaten only hostile people, or stupid people. Right now stupid people will cause town to lose.

As for my behavior, I always played agro town since BHP era. You might not remember or you were not around :p I don't play that often and I like to go after scum head on. Don't like it? Your problem.

4 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##voteinvestigate VERTi60

Counted

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##unvote

Counted

3 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##unvote

##voteinvestigate Verti60

Counted

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##investigate VERTi60

Counted

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##unvote FRAYDO

##lynch FRAYDO

Counted

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##invetstigate Vert

Counted

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

##SHOOT KAMUIXMOD

No fake actions

41 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##unvote 

Counted

MdMJV61.png

So, I return after far too long. (Something about getting back home from my internship around 23:30 and then falling asleep, needing to jump out of bed again at 06:00.  Please check if the CVC is correct.

I will check today's events and if necessary comment on it after I get back from grabbing a drink.

So, I've spotted a little mistake in the day post. New evidence was most definately discovered. The evidence piece and the CVC will be updated below and the evidence will show up in the daypost. I will not update the previous CVC's so you'll have to assume that there will be an additional 10% on the evidence tracker.

''Lead on the assassins''
''During the interrogation of the assassin Gavrilo Princip, we have discovered that the Black Hand managed to smuggle their weapons into Bosnia unnoticed, finding out how this was done will surely lead us to those responsible for the crisis!''

30kf1f1.png

For those who were wondering, that was the evidence I've found on cat5 but voe didn't mention it in the PM nor in the day post so I thought there was no evidence on cat5. SO IT TURNS OUT there is. Also the spyglass also transfers the evidence to the vault automatically (something which I also didn't know until now somehow) so we don't need to investigate cat5. Maybe we are back to investigation victory again if we keep using the spyglass effectively. Ofc if you investigate me the item will be transferred to vault and unusable for one phase. More reasons for you not to investigate/lynch me.

So mr. cat5 had evidence on him and it's confirmed. You can thank me later that I've found it and made the spyglass useful for you @Category 5 Hurricane. :p

It also implies that Irish and I are the ones with the last pieces of evidence (mojo didn't have any).

So we can go for

A) Investigation Victory: We investigate Irish (who has claimed innocent) and Vert uses the spyglass on me. Next night put the evidence in the truth boxes and presto we win. Risky if FRAYDO isn't scum?

B) Scum Kill Victory: We shoot chaos and then lynch FRAYDO if game does not end. We lose if there is scum remaining.

As for shooting CK guys pls vote. if by a strange chance he has evidence on him now it will be transferred to vault. Risk is if CK is town, it will raise the WT by 5%.

Is CK scum? Well he could as well be, given how he defended Orange. He was also sick and busy IRL but that's a meta argument. But we could just lynch FRAYDO and see if that doesn't end the game and attempt to shoot CK tomorrow.

I haven't seen a fool in a forum game like ever. Esp. in W3D/BHP community. We repeatedly said that we don't like these roles, and certainly not in more complex games as it's ruining the purpose of having a more complicated mafia game in the first place. Also there's no indication FRAYDO would vote for himself. Worst case scenario, he's a gimmick with a voetrap attached but if he's still scum we need to get rid of him anyway. I can't shoot him and we won't solve anything by re-investigation as well. He's in the way and I don't see any other better way to get around him and most likely we'll just win by lynch.

4 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Verti has been manipulating us and has tried desperately to avoid being investigated from D1. We have 0 reason not to get rid of him for good.

The way I see it is if we lynch FRAYDO and roleblock Chaos we know if there is a kill Vert must be scum. In addition If he fails to find evidence we still have options.