[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Even in the worst possible case, town doesn't lose upon your investigation. All items are confiscated, WT is lowered 10% taking us back down to 61%. It's possible that someone has hidden evidence on you, so maybe we'll find some this time. That's puts town in an actually rather comfortable position compared to where we are now. So I continue to ask, why are you using so much aggression to avoid an investigation when all other town-sided players are all "Meh, that's fine"?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

For starters, the people who voted for you on the day you were investigated were Killing_You, OrangeP47, Mojoman, and Chaos_Knight. I notice a strong lack of the people you are spending the most time arguing with right now, which are Me, Retaliation, and TheIrishman. You aren't addressing Mojoman at all, and Chaos_Knight hasn't even participated. (Color coding added, without charge!, to help you keep things in order in your head)

Yes, KY went hard on me, even though he claimed neutral survival grenade defense bullshit. I called him and I went after him ever since and today finally all my conclusions were proven right, plus the evidence we found on turned up to be true. Partially it's his own fault he ended up like that, so I only take 50% credit, rest is his actions, including his own Grenade :p

I don't really pick people today for arguments. From my view I see a bunch of stupid town not seing the easiest solution. I've been proven to be a copy of Jeod, you have all rights to see FRAYDO being the last scum but no, you want to waste investigating/lynching me, which is frustrating me. A LOT as you can see.

Ignoring Mojo? I know he's a tough crack when it comes to helping town, but at least I know he's town since I have a FUCKING police gun which could only originate from a task force member. What's so hard to grasp?

Yes CK is AFK. I can shoot him for that. Should I? Or are you gonna run all day long how much I've increased WT again and how should we win without killing anyone...

So you can bitch all you want at me for that. I don't give a shit. I didn't press for your investigation, and it doesn't even matter if you were telling the truth or not, because none of that proves anything!

I don't give a shit if you investigate me, but I'm done with the game. You're on your own. I'll lose all the items and abilities, and you will have to collect them first to use them. You'll lose one phase and don't think for a moment that WT will decrease. In case of jailing town it won't. Everything that happened so far (including voe's slips) indicates that WT increases only if town people are killed/jailed/w/e.

Then you killed a neutral. Good for fucking you. He wasn't even required for victory, and of course it still can't be proven that you didn't steal the gun yourself.

Dude if it wasn't for me KY could use the gun anytime he wanted. He wanted your gun since he has given his Grenade away in faith it will be smuggled to certain somebody, or just to prove him more towny with his BS defensive hold my Grenade brother story.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Do you think it odd that scum didn't hammer you, VERTi60? Why didn't FRAYDO hammer you when doing so would have caused so many bad things to happen for town, according to you?

Because everyone knows he's scum ffs. And he can do w/e he wants, only thing he needs to do is wait until you braindead zombies argue and WT goes up to 100%. He doesn't have to do anything! He can still tamper with evidence, so if he's not eliminated, he can tamper with the evidence again and just fucking wait. Is it wise for him to go after me and then wait till everyone finally fucking tries to lynch him? 

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why do you continue to act as if you're backed into a corner and will lose if investigated?

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Even in the worst possible case, town doesn't lose upon your investigation. All items are confiscated, WT is lowered 10% taking us back down to 61%. It's possible that someone has hidden evidence on you, so maybe we'll find some this time. That's puts town in an actually rather comfortable position compared to where we are now. So I continue to ask, why are you using so much aggression to avoid an investigation when all other town-sided players are all "Meh, that's fine"?

I don't want to be investigated when it does absolutely nothing to anyone. Just like my first time investigation. It gave you nothing, only proved my point. Now it's the same, except, I lose all my items, we will lose one phase without spyglass, I will lose ability to track and the gun and grenade will not be safe in the vault with FRAYDO running lose. Not enough?

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why were you ok with investigating Retaliation to lower World Tension but aren't ok doing the same with yourself?

It's not going to lower WT if we are town. And I'm not ok with investigating retal anyway. I can just spyglass him.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So what kind of message did you get for your original night PM from Voe, and how was it changed when Nodlied fixed it?

I will not comment on it as it is kinda game breaking. Nodlied said he will explain the gun thing by the end of the game. I don't want to stir that shit pot even more :p

Vert, before you started acting erratic and violent, you weren't really under suspicion since we "cleared" you as innocent. Hell, I even fought pretty hard to defend you, but if you want to work together with Town, demeaning everyone who disagrees or just everyone in general isn't the way to go about it. You'll just end up skewing people's view of you against your favor. Which has clearly already happened.

Also, FRAYDO, CK, KY, and OrangeP47 were my main suspects after the theft, I don't understand why you keep calling Town shit when majority of Town has been going in the right direction.

On 8/19/2017 at 4:16 PM, VERTi60 said:

When we lynch FRAYDO we can then try locking you up but not when he's on the lose. It's dangerous.

This is when you were ok with investigating someone else who is hostile to reduce WT. What has changed between then and now that makes you think this isn't viable?

So are we going to spend the day discussing the same arguments all over again or are we finally going to move on?

Topics that you guys should be discussing are these:

1.) Should we shoot Chaos or not - he's afk due to illness, but he was shady in the past. All his tracking abilities were announced before (lol). The only one which caught my eye when retal blocked mojo, he knew orange was blocked and announced it sooner than orange did (did orange told him so?). That being said he may as well be the tracker, it just feels that town has too many trackers. But if he's scum it would mean we have 3 scum game which is also quite a lot. I am not determined to shoot CK but if you are let me know.

2.) Should we spyglass retal and investigate Irish or other way around.

3.) turbo hammer FRAYDO and let's get done with him, he's always marked as scum (and if he's the last one then we win) so I don't see a reason not to proceed. I can't night kill, remember? I am copy of Jeod. We still have a doctor and role blocker. Whoever would be the last scum can't do shit anyway, and we know the last scum is either Retal/CK since they haven't been investigated nor any of their items can prove them, while I can prove Cat5 and Mojo being town for holding town items and Irish for the Jeod's prior investigation. If you still think I'm scum despite being the Jeod clone then you can investigate me after we are done with the plan anyway. I won't care much then because all my leads will end if the game won't end.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Vert, before you started acting erratic and violent, you weren't really under suspicion since we "cleared" you as innocent. Hell, I even fought pretty hard to defend you, but if you want to work together with Town, demeaning everyone who disagrees or just everyone in general isn't the way to go about it. You'll just end up skewing people's view of you against your favor. Which has clearly already happened.

You are starting to sound like a broken vinyl record. So please turn the side that says "stoopid" to a side that says "useful town". kthxbai

I like to play agro town, I played it since BHP and that's what I like about mafia games. When I'm scum or less confident town I don't jump up and down but this game was SOOOOOOOOOO fucking easy and obvious that not only I'm confident, I'm getting more and more frustrated by your incompetence to FUCKING LYNCH (LAST) SCUM.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Also, FRAYDO, CK, KY, and OrangeP47 were my main suspects after the theft, I don't understand why you keep calling Town shit when majority of Town has been going in the right direction.

Yes but today you are going the total opposite. You have fraydo here, fucking lynch him. No questions ask.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This is when you were ok with investigating someone else who is hostile to reduce WT. What has changed between then and now that makes you think this isn't viable?

What would be the good locking retal? Unless we know he's old grandpa cone fighting scum. If you think he is, raise an argument. Go search the entire thread and find evidence on him. I've said today that Irish's claim will put more pressure on Retal. But why wasting time with investigations?! All we have to do is lynch FRAYDO and then when the game doesn't end worry about the rest. Even voe's post said that we should be looking after warmongers, and we have one confirmed here and now, so let's just do that and then we'll see.

If I'm role-blocked spy-glassing Retal I will tell you that immediately next day and you can wonder then if we lock him for it or not. But if he helps us then I don't see a reason anymore to waste time investigating him.

Why do you care now about retal I wonder. It's not going to be relevant until tomorrow if FRAYDO is ded and we are still in game.

"What would be the good locking retal?"

I dunno, asshole, I'm was quoting you, so why don't you ask your past self why you said that?! You've apparently forgotten what you were talking about when you said that and have inserted an unrelated fantasy argument instead as some absurd method of defense. So what I'm going to do is go to bed. Maybe by then you'll remember why you said what you did and then can explain why your position has changed. Because afterall, that is the question I asked, and you didn't answer it. Why were you okay with it then, but aren't now? Nowhere did I ever say I was suspicious about Retal for any reason!

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

"What would be the good locking retal?"

I dunno, asshole, I'm was quoting you, so why don't you ask your past self why you said that?! You've apparently forgotten what you were talking about when you said that and have inserted an unrelated fantasy argument instead as some absurd method of defense. So what I'm going to do is go to bed. Maybe by then you'll remember why you said what you did and then can explain why your position has changed. Because afterall, that is the question I asked, and you didn't answer it. Why were you okay with it then, but aren't now? Nowhere did I ever say I was suspicious about Retal for any reason!

WHY IS THAT RELEVANT NOW? Why do you keep ignoring the elephant in the room? We only have to lynch FRAYDO, why do you keep making cases that are not relevant anymore?! I have memory shortages, I don't remember many things! You can see it in this very thread since I'm staying late in order to play the game. I said many times over and over that if there is a last scum it could be retal or CK, and as for the WT, I now know how it works now, that's why!  Back then I knew less than now obviously. Anyway proving the WT goes down if we lock Retal will not help us at this current moment when all we have to do is lynch last warmonger. Can you please stop making irrelevant arguments and just do the one obvious action please? 

Anyway. As I was saying before Vert decided to be funny, I wish I could be actually AFK with illness under a nice blanket but I am at work. Despite the nausea and zoning out. I guess it's a factory accident waiting to happen. Heh.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Whoops sorry. Why do you click it anyway. Whoops I did it again.

Nah, it was "Verti60 mentioned you in..." which I clicked on without reading thinking it was a new reply. I realized the mistake a biiit too late.

Now where was I? Right. Player list. So.

Jeod - Dead confirmed town.

Mojoman - The more I think about it the more I realize that he's most likely town. While phone item by itself seems pretty pointless for scum, I noticed that his revolver was reported to be a "police" one. Unless Vert decided to lie on this small detail for whatever reason.

FRAYDO - Suddenly changed nationality and got a name. It looks like identity theft but nobody stepped up to shout "Hey, that's me!" when his 2nd investigation happened. To this moment his transformation is a mystery tbh.

Orange - While we can't know for 100% sure as his alignment is unknown, I'd say jailing him was a right choice after all because of one simple fact. He was still allowed to post to help out town if he wanted to. But he kept almost completely silent meaning that he has something to hide. Or someone.

Irish - He claimed a doc which lines up pretty well with the earlier claims of Jeod backing him up indirectly. We don't exactly know his items or status but idk if those are important really.

Chaos aka me. The only thing I'd like to mention is that I proved Mojo not going anywhere on one of the nights before he could. And he even stated that I caught him "on one night I decide not to do anything" as he said. It was somewhere in the back (can't find it atm)

Cat5 - With what happened with Orange investigation I am inclined to believe him as town (I can forsee the replies of "Oh, you don't say"). One thing though. Looking back at our discussion the day Vert was investigated, when I said "What if we are both wrong?".

Verti60 - Now I'd like to ask "What if we were both right?". Sure, he was innocent before, but now he's a violent hoarder of anything he can reach. Why? Hell if I know, but it looks weird to me. He also seems to be either drunk (tisk tisk, and you told me to lay off booze) or just very impatient.

Retal - Loves to give out concussions to people. That somehow made him... hostile? Doesn't exactly connect IMO, but his actions of blocking Orange and FRAYDO were pretty town-oriented. Unless it's all a one big ploy. Though I'd say it's unlikely, it can still be a thing. Then again, I can't prove myself as town either so *shrug*.

Now Vert, you can see why I was mildly (ahem) unhappy with the vanished text.

As for further plans, we need to be very careful not to tip off the WT. Lynching FRAYDO seems like a no-brainer at this point with his weird transformations and all. But if game doesn't end somehow, we need to try and figure out a back up plan. Preferably a fool-proof one. Problem hinges on the fact that idk how to lower the WT. Yes, it dropped by 10% when Orange was jailed but considering that he was most likely scum judging by his further behavior (or, rather, lack of), I have my doubts that sacrificing a hostile town person to the prison gods would achieve the same effect.

Finally someone who's actually seeing the "no-brainer action". But you should put money where your mouth is. Vote for the lynch.

12 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Verti60 - Now I'd like to ask "What if we were both right?". Sure, he was innocent before, but now he's a violent hoarder of anything he can reach. Why? Hell if I know, but it looks weird to me. He also seems to be either drunk (tisk tisk, and you told me to lay off booze) or just very impatient.

Because I haven't played a mafia game in a long time and I kinda "vent out" (yes with the help of whiskey and apple cider cans, but I never get total drunk, just for mood). And yes I'm getting impatient. I can't handle myself anymore where it comes to patience. I have to deal with a lot of stupidity already. So here I kinda don't hold back :D

5 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Eh, I'll place my votes closer to hammer.
Got work to do for now (though I'll try and check on the stuff).

Dont take too long. Remember, I am impatient crazy guy with a gun, and I can only shoot you out of all the frustration. :p

Also take care, get well soon. (No not a contradiction)