[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Alright. Time for being a detective for once since nobody else is doing a proper detective job anymore. Something for @Category 5 Hurricane to check as well.

ecc309b4049ae62ddff1da04fb375aa214746585

There's one pattern I have noticed with the evidence.

So far we have uncovered these pieces:

1. ''A note on the Black Hand'' from investigating Fraydo D2, turns out being Fake
  2. ''Lead on the culprits''  from investigating Chaos_Knight D3, turns out being True (proof on D4 the evidence meter jumped by 6%)
  3. ‘’French Involvement’’  from investigating Orange D5, turns out being Fake
  4. ''Instruction on the assassination of the Archduke''  - From investigating KY D7, turns out being True (proof on today's meter jumped by 6%)
  5. ''Lead on the assassins'' - From spyglassing Cat5 on N7, we don't know yet if it's true, but most likely True is due to the math (we needed 3 more true pieces to achieve 100%)

So, we have evidence from Fraydo, CK, Orange, KY, Cat5. Me and Jeod did not have any evidence.

The evidence left to find is: Irish, Retal and Mojo. Mojo was already spyed by cat5, and he also had no evidence. He's a task force, right? (hint: I have his police gun). That means that task force members have no evidence, which makes sense. So we have left Retal and Irish - exactly for the two pieces of evidence - which are to be True

Do you see the pattern here? Yes, it's soooooo obvious! There is only one truth!

ee639965947fcdbc420f1fa0d20a7f9bcfa6f14f

The fake evidence seems to be located on all the warmongers themselves, while everyone else (besides town task force and american news guy) has true evidence!

Which means! CK is town!

And... we can prove Retal next by getting the evidence from him, but since it's most likely true due to the math, Retal is also town!

And this leads to only one truth - FRAYDO IS THE LAST WARMONGER. GUYS PLEASE LYNCH HIM NOW OR ELSE I AM GETTING MY PANTS PISSED.

I really don't know what more proof you need than this.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

We didn't investigate chaos though. So you can't shoot him or you've been lying to us.

The last warmonger is going down today. And that is you Verti!

Check Night 3 - we have found evidence on CK, Cat5 confirmed it's fake.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Nodlied, I have to leave for work now but will not be back until 5 hours after hammer. Please accept these conditional votes:

If World Tension is higher than 80% ##voteinvestigate VERTi60

Else, ##votelynch FRAYDO

We're at 71%, if CK is town we'll be at 76%.

And once again Mojo, I'm a backup copy of Jeod, which was proven by the grenade and typewriter on me. I also didn't have any evidence, same as you, since we are both task force. I can't be a warmonger by the game logic.

17 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Alright, since I know Orange was scum, it can be that CK's the last warmonger and Fraydo is TP (maybe KY's brother).

There's only one way to test this so here goes nothing:

##SHOOT Chaos_Knight

THE BARGAIN HAS BEEN STRUCK!

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Nobody else claimed task force btw :p

Cat5 did.

How about you guys stop posting and let Nodlied/Voe resolve the gunshot? We in the dead doc would appreciate it.

Wait for the resolution, Verti! They love the slow resolution. Really gets their dicks hard. With this slow resolution. Slowly being resolved.

There's also this crazy theory: Cat5 is actually warmonger, and lying about being task force. His spyglass has two modes just like the gun (I only learned the gun has two modes because of voe's slip btw, I shouldn't know it). In the scum mode, the spyglass doesn't bring evidence to vault, but directly to cat5. In the town mode (which I see), it's worded as town and the evidence found is brought to the vault, not to the spyglass owner.

I'm not really sure if this makes sense but the fact that I know the gun has two modes this struck me. Also cat5 never mentioned (or did he?) that the spyglass would bring evidence directly to vault, which is also why I didn't know about it until I checked it again in PM (and also after what happened).