[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

On 7/26/2017 at 0:57 AM, Nodlied said:

Lynching will kill the player and transfer his body to the morgue for investigation. The player's items will be transferred to the vault and evidence to the evidence locker. However, the identity of the player will be revealed after the following night phase but will also uncover his alignment.

There's no saying that WT will be increased if we lynch somebody. Or did I missed something again? :p

kRVBbkZ.png

utmNVC3.png

The day has come to an end and it is time to tally up the votes. Looks like Fraydo is going to be investigated. His real name is Aleksandar Malobabic and he is an Austrian national.

1200px-N.Tesla.JPG

He currently has a Spyglass. But could he be a murderer or a spy? Well, he's currently Innocent and thus will be able to continue as normal.

Additionally, you nominated Retaliation to gain access to the vault tonight!

Huh? That's the missing evidence!
''Lead on the culprits''
''During the interrogation of the assassin Gavrilo Princip, we have discovered that a rogue Serbian faction within the military was behind what we think is known as the ''Black Hand''. To uncover the scale of the organisation, we should see to it that the investigation is completed.''

Why was it on Fraydo? In any case, it has been transferred to the vault to await your further judgement!

Sleep well everyone. Oh, and don't forget to send in your night actions at least one hour before day time!

24 hours remain until the end of the night!

I knew we'll end up with un-lynchable/un-lockable scum. We're currently in deadlock. This is why I have been throwing the nades. Needless to say they only have 25% kill chance and have been proven useless.

So here's my backup plan which I didn't want to reveal just yet but now I feel it's getting to a point where anything can happen, since we are getting into the late game so:

I have been a vanilla town task force backup role, until Jeod died. Then I could finally do something, e.g. backup Jeod. That granted me ALL his items and abilities when he died, essentially making me an exact copy of him.

I didn't want to reveal this because you know, Jeod died and I would probably be next. Hence I need help from @Retaliationto keep blocking FRAYDO until we can finally get rid of him somehow.

Btw:

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Woah, FRAYDO was Serbian before, now he's Austrian. WTF? He's already roleblocked thankfully, so Retal, block KY.

He's not roleblocked.

30 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Well, he's currently Innocent and thus will be able to continue as normal.

We still need to keep him roleblocked during the night as per ngiht post.

Yes @Category 5 Hurricane, I did take the crowbar, but I didn't emptied the vault. You should know this since you were there and you reported yourself that anyone can take only one piece, not everything. I thought that the keywords "vert is backup", "jeod died" and "vert got a grenade and used a typewriter when he shouldn't" kinda clicked, but no. Oh well I was expecting better detective work from you. Shame. Now I have to reveal it to you which isn't as much fun.

So anyway, back to the plan. Since I have the crowbar, I can take the spyglass from FRAYDO.

Also since I inherited Jeod's ability, I can investigate too. I did an investigation on cat5 last time but he did no action, so I can't really confirm anything. To prove that I'm telling the truth, I can investigate one of the other un-investigated guys tonight and see what their action was.

Tomorrow, we can continue with investigations (preferably KY) and blocking FRAYDO until we reach WT 60, then we can lynch him. Does anyone have better ideas?

Also, Retaliation should remove the French involvement evidence from truth box. We are still on 26% which is kinda odd. Did we got the evidence back from FRAYDO or not?

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

. We are still on 26% which is kinda odd. Did we got the evidence back from FRAYDO or not?

Yeah, it's supposed to be 36%. Sorry about that. I'm really tired.

What the hell? How... I.. WHAT?!

No wonder you were being so smug earlier. You swapped identities with someone.

6 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

I have been a vanilla town task force backup role, until Jeod died. Then I could finally do something, e.g. backup Jeod. That granted me ALL his items and abilities when he died, essentially making me an exact copy of him.

I didn't want to reveal this because you know, Jeod died and I would probably be next. Hence I need help from @Retaliationto keep blocking FRAYDO until we can finally get rid of him somehow.

I'd call BS, but that matches up with all of the facts as I see them. Odd, but plausible. I believe you.

6 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Tomorrow, we can continue with investigations (preferably KY) and blocking FRAYDO until we reach WT 60, then we can lynch him. Does anyone have better ideas?

Sounds good to me, though I think you and CK should rotate your tracking/watching actions just in case.

On 8/15/2017 at 2:32 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

there is no way FRAYDO is not hostile

On 8/16/2017 at 5:01 PM, Retaliation said:

I wonder if FRAYDO is hostile now

On 8/17/2017 at 0:27 AM, TheIrishman said:

While we have you here, FRAYDO, care to try and prove your innocence?

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Look at this! He basically admitted that he will be jailed! He messed with my actions! He's not innocent!

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He's NOT innocent! It's not possible! He's full of shit about that!

7 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Well, he's currently Innocent

fbc41ce4b68df79a7edb9dfce5a365f314291364

Honestly, people. What did you expect?

oiyhrpr.png

Thankfully nobody died last night! But the world tension is spiking fast and the Great Powers are seemly not able to solve the crisis. We must work quickly before this spirals out of control. Go forth!

Even though things are getting tense, we still have time to read the newspaper.

TWaWdRdVY9HMpsuDX0hYDUI6w4NRNn4s3DyMTGsI

ZiGgGft.png

As the clouds of war gather, so it will become darker.

~48 hours remain until the end of the day!

I have the spyglass and Mojoman contacted me btw. The crowbar also increases your suspicion level.

I have also investigated Mojoman, he used contact and pass.

6 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'm going to do something odd and suggest we 

##vote investigate Category5

I'm now pretty sure Cat5 is 99% town and we don't need to investigate him first unless I'll find evidence on him. The spyglass description is basically worded as it would belong to a town member (aka helping with investigation).