TS: Reborn July 2017 Update

first, comment and is this the thing we have been waiting for the new buildings and such I hope so and new maps if may be but still if it is not then it is still worth a little we have been needing first person views like APB had. even if it had it I needed to be re added so now we get it again if possible and what about the riot shields some one pls tell me it in this update. And finally, We  get the city map back hopefully it stays forever pls and pls have new maps with this to 

Zx32mCr.jpg

There is a small blurb of text that is heavily obscured but this is what I've made out so far. The few obscured words of the first line are  " Detecting ...... Zone..."

The second line "Final Analysis Of ....."

the subject name is appears to be what follows, I can cross reference the amount of possible letter space  being obstructed to existing Tiberian Sun characters and units and then triangulate what the actual words are afterwords 

The first thought that came to mind is Cabal, I calculated the word to reach around 6 letters but it is still possible  suppose xD

I also referenced the UI as it would be and tried to match it to the UI of what I could but didn't find a match anywhere really.

Edited by NoSpoons

1 hour ago, GaryOak said:

Nod are obv finally gonna get the Core Defender

Finally some REAL balance 

As for units that are cannon, have 6 or so letters and have not been implemented we have the Kodiak and the Montauk as possible candidates but realistically I don't see those being added XD

The name of the Unit appears to start with a letter of a specific shape, letters that match the shape are O,C,Q and to a lessor degree S and U 

Furthermore I doubt it will be anything life a floater or fiend as their full title "Tieberium Fiend" wouldn't fit the 6 letter quota that is being obscured unless they are shortened to "Fiend"

but even then it doesn't start with the correct letter, assuming my typography analysis is correct.

anyway I don't have anymore units to suggest, all the things I can think of either have been implemented/ will be implemented or don't fit my silly criteria xD

17 minutes ago, NodGuy said:

Maybe the release date is hidden in there?

Not really, the release date has been known for a while now. In case you guys missed it, it's the 31st of December 2016.

well I think I see an orca and a face I believe a scull a blue one with dark blue eyes  and I see a missile of some sort on the top and maybe a map of the world on the bottom so it could just be a poster puzzle of some sort but wait there's more I see a city of some kind being eradicated by Tiberium it is on the bottom look at it closely  or a hand a hand  I think yes with Tiberium in it  could this be cabals mechanized weapon  will they put an mpf maps on the tsr so this could be a special boss on an mpf map so is mpf maps going to  tsr pls tell me yes I want to see that could it be a poster for  mpf maps on tsr or a server

I see cabals face I think it's faded int he middle the skull might be his face  the mammoth mk2 it think I see the front of it could we be getting new graphics it looks like new graphics is on it  on the right side of the poster is see a sniper on the bottom could we be getting the sniper unit back for Nod or a new sniper for urmagon i see goggles green ones on the top  spot it closely 

Edited by thedisclaimitory
added on to it

3 minutes ago, thedisclaimitory said:

wtf Nod guy  WHATT HE HELL IS THAT EW SHES BEEING A SEXIEST WHY IS HER TOUNG OUT AND WHY ARE ARE YOU PICTURING ME TYPING FAST AND CME ON IM PRUBUBLY CRAKIGN A LOT OF STUFF DOWN

Dude you might wanna consider punctuation :D

On topic: I think the hunter-seeker might be implemented, buying it gives you a random chance of either killing a technician, or blowing up the enemy ConYard/War Factory (gg)  depending on how much you sacrificed to the god of RNG

Games will forever be centered around who gets the luckiest Hunter Seekers, or buys the most, doesn't that sound great

@thedisclaimitory PLEASE, pay attention to what's being said to you, and practice typing real English and proper grammar.  I'm willing to forgive a lot when it comes to the English language as I know it's a hard one to learn if it's not your native language, but I feel like I'm getting brain and eye cancer trying to read and understand your posts.

Back on topic though, I've been away from the testing scene for a little while and am eager to see what surprises this update will bring.

What? 

Killing You is evolving!

------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations! Your Killing You

Evolved into Killing You With Anticipation! 

41 minutes ago, Killing You said:

I'm gonna throw you guys a little bone: Someone in this thread has already stated the correct answer. (I won't say who, though ;) )