[DONE] Donations Received

FRAYDO

[blurb]It's time to pay our monthly server bill and we could use your help. The target is 72€ (72 euros) and if our target is not met the servers will be going down in 1 day.[/blurb]

It's time to pay our monthly server bill and we could use your help. The target is 72€ (72 euros) and if our target is not met the servers will be going down in 1 day. I'll be sending some spare money and I ask that you do as well. Any amount you can donate is very much appreciated!

Please send donations to TeamWolf's Paypal account @ christopher_johnston_@hotmail.com

@TeamWolf should let us know when the target is met and the bill is paid. Thank you for your time.

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

@thedisclaimitory Must you derail every thread you enter?

aye don't blame me Einstein blame chop bam I dint even know if he was talking about my new pic and why did he want me to download this song or link idk why

Edited by thedisclaimitory

This thread has served its purpose and shall now be locked. Thank you to everyone who answered our call to action! Not only have we received enough to cover this month's bill, we have enough for next month's bill as well. Our server administrators thank you, and I greatly appreciate how quickly this was resolved. Thank you once again!