Community Service Updates

OWA

[blurb]A few forum updates are in the works, read about them here![/blurb]

[thumb]thumb_w3d.1.png[/thumb]Hi everyone!

Just a few small community updates really. You may have noticed that the forum thread icons have changed slightly. Today I went through and gave them some much needed love which should hopefully make navigating the forum a lot easier on the eyes and provide a much more consistent visual experience!

A couple of other things that I want to mention. Since we've moved across to IPB's 4.0 version of the forum software, we have only managed to get the Reborn skin back up and working. However, work has begun on bringing back the classic APB skin, so watch out for that one in the future!

Finally, @moonsense715  and I have been working hard to bring the bug tracker back online! This will be fully integrated into the forum, so there won't be any external links for you to bookmark!

Special thanks goes out to everyone who has donated to us! We really aren't able to bring big community improvements such as the download manager, bug tracker and other add-ons without you guys, so please know that you are helping shape and improve this community in an incredible way. We've got more improvements in the pipeline that we'll be sharing with you in the future, but for this is a taste of what to expect in the next few weeks. :)

As ever if you guys have any feedback, or want to see us add something to the community that you think would benefit it, please feel free to let us know! Leave a thread in the W3D Hub Discussion forum or pm one of the admins!

11 hours ago, thedisclaimitory said:

first comment and um cool new apb skins and I didn't know reborn had skins was that in beta if not let me know so someone please give me an  update on ra2apocalypse rising 

To clarify, when it says skins these are not skins that you will find in-game for units or otherwise. Skins here refers to the forum themes you can choose from, of which we currently have the Default theme and the Reborn theme. You can find the Theme selection underneath the Usergroups.

Unek6wF.png

As for an update on Apocalypse Rising, keep an eye out for it!

On 8/22/2017 at 2:36 AM, FRAYDO said:

To clarify, when it says skins these are not skins that you will find in-game for units or otherwise. Skins here refers to the forum themes you can choose from, of which we currently have the Default theme and the Reborn theme. You can find the Theme selection underneath the Usergroups.

Unek6wF.png

As for an update on Apocalypse Rising, keep an eye out for it!

thanks fraydo il be sure to look into it

1 hour ago, thedisclaimitory said:

pyre band me for no reason he either warned me and some how I had 2 but I didn't have 2 warnings  so how did I get kick plus what he hell did I do I was only messing around and fraydo told me not to mess with ot again or he kicks me then i dint do it and py kicks me for no damn reason

We invite you to make a complaint thread in the Bans & Complaints sub forum. 

You can explain your case, as well as post any relevant screenshots or chat logs there.