[Closed4now] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VI (Even more Shocking than expected!)

VERTi60

Just now, Jeod said:

Sorry, it was a bit confusing with, you know, your bad decision making on situational balance. I'm still claiming shitposting privileges since Voe's been doing it.

But voe doesn't post names of players he's suspicion of or revealing GM's assigned role information. :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

But voe doesn't post names of players he's suspicion of or revealing GM's assigned role information. :p

I only revealed what I was told in PM, in-game, and in discussion with you in trying to resolve your fuck-up.

There are moments where really bad decisions are made, the Tesla Tank opening fire on D1 is one of them. Bloody hell lad...

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Nodlied, care to explain on the technician reference?

When you deployed a MAD tank in RA, you got a free technician that acted as its driver. A fun little gimmick. Considering Jeod's role and his explanation, I wondered if he too became the silly techie. :v

Just now, Mojoman said:

Jeeze guys. I'm actually sorry. I was just trying to mess with Jeod, I didn't expect it to go this bad.

It's actually not your fault. You may have been trash town, but you had nothing to do with Verti60's hidden agenda.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

@Category 5 Hurricane get in here and help me teach this GM a lesson :v

I'm afraid the moment where you went wrong is when you wrote a post indicating your application to this game, and then pressing the "Submit Reply" button.

I saw the proposed setup and pretty much went HELL NAW.

Ho ho holy cake monkies, Batman! I had such a busy weekend, I actually forgot about the game. My bad. I'm here now, though! And, as far as I can tell, it's just a normal day in Mafialand. Oh well. Let's get our heads together D2.

(Ah, I keep forgetting to close out tabs. I have not been here this whole time you have seen my name online. :v)

otfdb8.png

Let's shift the focus away from Mojoman targeting and killing Jeod. What's done is done, unfortunate as it is. Instead, let's review what information, if any, today has brought.

From the CVC, we have left:
Alstar
ChopBam
(myself)
Killing_You
Misa
Nodlied
OrangeP47
TheIrishman

of which I have my eye on a few people

Alstar
Is the second to sign up, doesn't appear until Page 4 albeit with an excuse. Couple people bring up the unkillable helipad from the past, which Alstar shrugs off.

Nodlied
Likes his font size set to 26. Very vocal in not trusting Jeod, toned it down after Mojoman pulled his stunt. My only scum read thus far, and a weak one at that admittedly.

I thought I would have more from the day, though I was half-analyzing this day given today's antics.

10 hours ago, Jeod said:

I'm not getting anywhere with Verti60. I should have been told I was dead the moment Mojoman's shot was resolved. I was led into a false sense of security believing that I'd become a random infantry unit at the end of the day. If I'd known that my death was secured, I would definitely have focused on a different player.

Hope town can pull off a win. Good luck.

This is hilarious.

Guy gets a crazy overpowered gamebreaking role, and when he dies after daring someone to shoot him, he makes drama because VERTIGO DIDN'T INCLUDE EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE GAME INTERACTION IN HIS PM. What else, maybe include the whole game set up with player names attached? 

What is the point of having a role with, eg, special form of kill, when every person in the game is to be notified of its existence? 

1 hour ago, Voe said:

This is hilarious.

Guy gets a crazy overpowered gamebreaking role, and when he dies after daring someone to shoot him, he makes drama because VERTIGO DIDN'T INCLUDE EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE GAME INTERACTION IN HIS PM. What else, maybe include the whole game set up with player names attached? 

What is the point of having a role with, eg, special form of kill, when every person in the game is to be notified of its existence? 

We created this role together, so I felt more knowledgeable about its workings. That's the point of a custom role. It's RAlistic to expect that the detonation won't go off and the player instantly killed if the player is hit by another vehicle.

32 minutes ago, Jeod said:

We created this role together, so I felt more knowledgeable about its workings. That's the point of a custom role. It's RAlistic to expect that the detonation won't go off and the player instantly killed if the player is hit by another vehicle.

Well, looks like Mojoman created a role which specifically kills the infantry as well as the vehicle.