[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

That means I get out when the sign-up is over right? Since we're already playing mafia here :v

If you're already in a game, you can't possibly play a "full" mafia game just by continuing until the sign-ups are over, since there's already a portion missed from when the ability activated, so no :p You'd have to play a complete mafia game.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

If you're already in a game, you can't possibly play a "full" mafia game just by continuing until the sign-ups are over, since there's already a portion missed from when the ability activated, so no :p You'd have to play a complete mafia game.

Raincheck then :v

20 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Resolving:

Mojoman has initiated his ability, Be Helpful. The next request received, Mojoman has to try and complete. If completed he has a 99% chance to flip Mafia.

Mojoman, join my game! :b

My game is starting on Monday, but I'll be watching for sure.

Also if FRAYDO actually chooses to be Spooky Scary Skeletons, please kill him softly with RNG.

8 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Also if FRAYDO actually chooses to be Spooky Scary Skeletons, please kill him softly with RNG.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Regardless of what I choose, Mojoman, we both know how well RNG and I get along. :)

It's all up to what people request. I'm no longer a hand of RNGesus, so I don't have a say in FRAYDO's death. Mhm...but that 2.5%-3.5% chance at dying was impressive to pull off, regardless of his inability to control the matter.

Last call, sign-ups close on Saturday. I'm gonna say at about 1:00PM EST or 5:00PM UTC, that way I'll have most of the day to do everything. I'd prefer to have more than 8 people, but we can run it as is if we need to.

@Alstar Can anyone reach him? He hasn't been on for 10 days so I doubt he's even aware of the game.

@Retaliation

@Chaos_Knight

@kamuixmod

@Misa

@Isaac The Madd

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yes, and Mojoman accidentally accessed Misa's Organization doc early on in the game. Good thing it was a Quantum Game, or that mistake would have required a modkill to fix.

We share google calender and never thought about that interaction haha

7 hours ago, Alstar said:

I have no ideas for my role so i don't think i will be able to join. Unless i bash my head twice to create anything.

I don't think that's a good reason to not play. Message Irish for some ideas and work it out together. :)

10 hours ago, Alstar said:

I have no ideas for my role so i don't think i will be able to join. Unless i bash my head twice to create anything.

Złodziej zniczy? :v

17 minutes ago, Voe said:

Złodziej zniczy? :v

The anglo-saxon language, female parent intercourser, are thou able to converse in the language?

Edited by Voe
nice try :v

CYOR - Halloween Edition: Day One

pedro-sena-fatima-s-followers-by-lordigan-d95340t.jpg?1440932619

Welcome creatures, villains, and heroes! In light of Halloween, I've arranged for you to fight to the death for my own pleasure. Do your best to either outwit or brutally murder your enemies! But, be wary! Chaos has already been sown among you!

The rules are standard. Mafia must try to equal or exceed Town in numbers. Town must try to destroy all hostile enemies. If there are any Third Party or Neutral players, they must do their best to complete their objectives.

Days will be 48hrs with Nights being 24hrs. Hammer will be at 6PM EST or 10PM UTC.All night actions must be sent at least an hour before hammer. If you have any questions regarding the rules or your abilities, feel free to ask, although I may not be able to answer all of your questions. Also just a heads up, there may be hidden day actions, so I promise if something happens that you don't expect, it's most likely not my mistake :p

Edit: Lynching rules: At the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, RNG will decide. No Lynch is acceptable, but two days without a voting a player will result in punishment. There is no early Hammer initially. There may be one when the player pool has thinned down enough with everyone asking for it.

There are also extra guidelines which are posted in the general thread, but let's recap the main ones for those who are new:

• Try to stick to the timetable

• Await your Role PM soon before the game starts, if you have any questions, let me know before we start, since after that I won't have time to check PMs

• Please be civil! No spamming or swearing. It's just a game. Let's have fun!

• If you are not in the game, please DO NOT post game related stuff in chat!

• DO NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless you are specifically given permission by me.

• DO NOT quote private mod communications.

• DO NOT attempt to break the game. No trying to get people to make toxx clauses, encryption, or fake day actions. Basically, if you're about to post something you're a little too proud of as a way of breaking the game, think twice before posting.

Good luck!