[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Alright, I need to get ready to leave in a little bit here. If there is anyone who hasn't voted that could place a vote on Voe, I'd take that as well.

##vote Voe

Time Left:
0 day(s), 0  hour(s), 0 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted No Lynch
ChopBam voted Jeod
FRAYDO voted OrangeP47
Jeod voted Voe
Killing You voted Jeod
Voe voted Nodlied
Kamuixmod voted No Lynch
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted Nodlied
Category 5 Hurricane voted No Lynch

9/10 votes cast so far
No Lynch currently has the most votes, 3

The people have voted and there will be No Lynch today!

Night One

aCdWmOQgXZK9LEEge_1euLTo2KkVPlxLIRjteAfN

Halloween Night, the time when ghosts and ghouls roam about, witches and warlocks cast their spells, monsters and mayhem run rampant, and plenty things go against what we expect! Good luck!

The night starts now!

Be sure to send in your actions at least an hour before Hammer - 6PM EST or 10PM UTC.

Maximum of 2 night posts per player.

21 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't think there is much room for an argument that I'm lying about this.

What are the risks if I'm lying? "HAHAHA I TRICKED YOU INTO NOLYNCHING"? Is that my motivation? I don't think even scum want a nolynch, but they DO want to avoid a nolynch that also begets information.

You'll know right away if I'm lying. And then what am I going to do? There is no risk in complying with my plan, unless you are scum.

Way to jump the ballgame by providing a viewpoint from within the box there Kerl. Considering the kind of game we have here I would under no circumstances be surprised if your plan will help you more than us. So yes, there is an argument against this, multiple even.
Who knows what the true intend might be? You might be genuine. But you may also be hostile, third party wise, your helping may lead to your own goal. What goal? No idea as of yet.
And what if you're scum? Wouldn't you be done for if you lied? Absolutely. But then again, there may be more to dying than just pure death.

All accusations? Yes. But I have no intention to mark you as clear, no matter the initial results. The ball is in your court. Prove me wrong.

Non-game related though: Hope you'll be well again soon!

In other news, Jeod, are you claiming that your death might bring shit(s and giggles) to the game? Or rather, are you saying that you dying won't mean the absolute end of you as a player?

20 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

In other news, Jeod, are you claiming that your death might bring shit(s and giggles) to the game? Or rather, are you saying that you dying won't mean the absolute end of you as a player?

Both. I think.

Day Two

halloween-night-in-the-village-holiday-hd-wallpaper-1920x1200-6243.thumb.jpg.2b28f5cf4b12af77a5ca91e1bb9c51a8.jpg

From Halloween, dawn rises with early light, casting away the shadows filled with fright, though not a wisp was in sight all throughout the night, while Cat5 silently went to disappear, the one whom everyone was waiting to hear. Perhaps something went awry, because from not one voice was there a cry. Think about that if you may, for it could help you in the Day!

Day Two starts now!

PM me if you have any questions

Time Left:
1 day(s), 23 hour(s), 59 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Voe voted nobody
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

0/10 votes cast so far

Nodlied must vote this time around or face a penalty. No Lynch cannot be voted for twice in a row.

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

I dont like this situation at all.

TBH this was kind of an obvious flaw in the plan we were following, so I guess it's no surprise that someone took advantage of it... I feel bad for not realizing it earlier, and if I should have objected over it or not.

Also, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU NEVER EVER EVER NO-LYNCH. SCUM GETS A FREE NIGHTKILL AND TOWN IS STILL IN THE SAME PLACE.

There goes me hoping it would be any different this time around.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Alstar, Orange, you're both very quick to respond and flood the topic. A feint scent of coordination fills my nostrils. 

I'm obsessive. I've been sitting here refreshing for an hour hoping he'd post early :p  You know why I got the nickname of Shining Finger.

That said, on topic, I'm kind of leaning towards still believing Cat 5 and saying some other actor did this to him, maybe I'm naive, but we have no proof either way.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

Also, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU NEVER EVER EVER NO-LYNCH. SCUM GETS A FREE NIGHTKILL AND TOWN IS STILL IN THE SAME PLACE.

There goes me hoping it would be any different this time around.

Now hold on. We can still salvage this. After all, we do know...

1). Cat5 appears to have temporarily left us rather than outright dying. We didn't get a nightkill tonight.

2). Cat5's ability would have let him check either Nodlied or Jeod. I think it's possible that one of them got paranoid at decided to take action.

Normally, I'd agree with you on NoLynch. This scenario was different because we could do it and still beget information. Even if Cat5 was BSing, we'd know he was BSing. And, well, lynch all liars. I think we should look at people critical of the plan and/or could've gotten exposed in some way.