[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Relevant IRL info: my work schedule for this week is 10am-7pm EDT, off work on the 6th, 7th, and 9th. So I won't be present until an hour after daystart today, but I will be present for the end of the day on Monday.

The thought crosses my mind that the randomizer/bus driver may act again tonight, unless that was Orange's inherent hidden ability (Headcrab wasn't revealed on his death).

Should I die, I leave my thoughts:

Orange dayblocking Killing You was staged to give him Townie points. Orange was clearly going down but made sure to leave a positive light on KY. Killing You seems to have it out for me, as well as he should. Killing You is scum.

kamui remains convinced Category5 is dead, and persists in believeing me a threat. kamui is either misinformed or just confused. In any case, kamui is suspicious.

Requesting again for protection, assuming there's no mischievous redirections tonight.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Orange dayblocking Killing You was staged to give him Townie points. Orange was clearly going down but made sure to leave a positive light on KY. Killing You seems to have it out for me, as well as he should. Killing You is scum.

I think that, too. I got your back.

Night Review

Sad to say, ChopBam was killed in the night!

Turns out he was a Great White Shark, siding with Town!

jaws-200-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.j

Day Abilities - ##Submerge: Dodges any action taken against you during the day, except being lynched. One Time Use.

Night Abilities - ##Hunt <Player>: Track who the target player visits.

Passive - Blood Lust: If a character you tracked in the past was attacked, but lived, you will know.

Day Three

388639-Halloween-digital_art.jpg

With one player down on each side

You must each do your best to decide

What actions will you take

To prove that you're not a fake?

Also, Category 5 Hurricane is back with us to run amok!

Good luck!

Day Three starts now!

PM me if you have any questions

P.S. I updated the first page with links for each phase, in case anyone needs to backtrack

Time Left:
1 day(s), 18 hour(s), 8 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Voe voted nobody
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

0/8 votes cast so far

9 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

The thought crosses my mind that the randomizer/bus driver may act again tonight, unless that was Orange's inherent hidden ability (Headcrab wasn't revealed on his death).

Should I die, I leave my thoughts:

kamui remains convinced Category5 is dead, and persists in believeing me a threat. kamui is either misinformed or just confused. In any case, kamui is suspicious.

Requesting again for protection, assuming there's no mischievous redirections tonight.

To clarify, you are not the only person im suspicious of, though you said that you lost your BP ability. Sure by logic if he tried to NK you that works, though what i was worried about was his passive "Salvage gear" which sounds to me like an ability to steal that of others.

Also welcome back Cat5

Oh COME ONE.

FRAYDO and KY, whoever of you did that, big thanks for making me change target because i was clearly going to check whos visiting ChopBam. You guys have some explaining to do.

That however means that they couldnt nightkill Chop. So going Voe's scribbles...

On 4.11.2017 at 3:19 AM, Voe said:
Alstar voted nobody
ChopBam voted OrangeP47
FRAYDO voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted OrangeP47
Voe voted OrangeP47
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted OrangeP47
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

That leaves either Jeod or Kam. You huys also better explain yourselves.

To my dear, beloved Alstar; indeed I did visit you. I suppose thanks are in order to the bus driver/randomizer who made that happen, so thank you whoever you are. My visit seems to tell of me of something interesting, wouldn't you know? According to my findings, Alstar is Mafia!

Do I have a case for you. I intended to visit Killing You but let's run with this result instead then.

Day 2 - Page 9
Orange and Alstar start the day off, posts within minutes of one another. Voe is quick to catch on.

On 11/1/2017 at 5:15 PM, Voe said:

Alstar, Orange, you're both very quick to respond and flood the topic. A feint scent of coordination fills my nostrils. 

Page 10
Alstar claims that no one visited Category5, and that was all the information he could share. Granted, Alstar would later receive a corrected PM that someone actually did visit Cat5, which was me by redirection. At this point, I question your intention on watching Category5. Was it to debunk his claim? Unsure if he was a valid nightkill target for the night? Seems to me Alstar wanted to keep a close eye on their perceived threat while Orange went for the kill on another.

One thing that interests me beside Alstar is Jeod speaking up here, page 10. Seems to have hit the nail on the head of the one-time BP that prevented the kill, but wonders what scum can gain from Alstar's claim. Jeod would later on page 11 cross Alstar off of the suspect list, going along with Alstar's report being pro-town. This seems suspicious to me, and seems more like Jeod clearing his scum buddy.

Bringing the case back to Alstar. As we all know turned out to be mafia, Orange turned out to be mafia. What's interesting then is his player reads list. This I'll include in a quote than directing to the page, for observation as our mafia laid out his list.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:43 PM, OrangeP47 said:
Alstar - Was very forthcoming with tracking information. That's pro-town. However, he's been rather quiet, and if Cat 5 is off on his own adventure not caused by scum actions, which is a possibility, scum Alstar could have revealed the info to get town points.  On balance I'll call him town for now, but I want him to contribute more. Almost downgraded him to neutral.
ChopBam - Though I was initially suspicious, he was way too forthcomming to be scum.  I didn't like how he handled the Kam conversation, but he many not have had the time to get invested in it at the moment like some of us others.
FRAYDO - Has been a lot less helpful than ChopBam, and he did visit Cat 5... One might question why he would give up this info, though, because at the time Alstar had incorrect info. He came in second to the redirect train discussion, giving him more room to lie about it, if he wanted. He could have wanted to target Cat 5 directly, but then again, I was redirected onto him as well...
Killing You - I'm not sold, but this is how he always acts, even if a bit rash. Could go either way. He tends to be a very impressionable town player, easily misled (no offense intended)
Voe - Claims no action, claims to have charged day actions.  For some reason I'm honestly inclined to believe him, mostly because of his interaction with Nodlied, and said "hugs", whatever that means. I fully believe that if he had actions he could use right now, he'd retaliate against Nodlied.
Jeod - I'm suspicious of the no action claim, for obvious reasons. The main point of contention here is probably people asking "Why Jeod but not Voe?" I point you right above for the reason.
Kamuixmod - Obvious reasons
Nodlied - The obsession with Voe could be an act or smoke screen.  We still don't know too much about him.
OrangeP47 - Myself
Category 5 Hurricane - I think he's still in the game, and boy does he have some explaining to do, one way or another. I'm less inclined to believe he is benevolent than I was D1...

Orange is sure to leave Alstar with a Town read and provided reasoning, with a touch of "almost downgraded to neutral" for distancing. Particularly interested in others' thoughts on the list, given our last lynch.

Page 16
Alstar jumps on Orange's proposed suspicion toward me and offers more information on me. Before I forget to mention it in this post, let it be known he never shared this information despite town being all ears.

On 11/2/2017 at 6:17 PM, Alstar said:

This actually is a good point. Might have been an attempt of trying to drop the attention on me - which would succeed if not for the later events. Still no response from him after that. Would you guys be intrested in more informations about him?

On 11/2/2017 at 11:04 PM, FRAYDO said:

I'm interested.

Still waiting.

Page 17
Things are going south for Orange, so Alstar proposes Orange be checked as well alongside me.

Page 18
Alstar claims a day ability to check someone and casually reminds us that he is able. I'm apprehensive that Alstar will use this ability on me, though I am not sure that would be scum's best move.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:07 PM, Jeod said:

FRAYDO being scum could be checked into on Day 3, if Cat5 doesn't return. You might'e missed it Kam, but we're pretty sure that Cat5 is only phased out due to his role.

On 11/3/2017 at 4:12 PM, Alstar said:

I too have mixed feeling that Cat5 is not dead. Also, that turn of events would clear FRAYDO.

I welcome you to try checking me. We have already nailed one mafia and you taking any action against me will only seal your fate, Alstar. Category5 has returned to us, which clears me and therefore puts my alignment checks in full trust.

##vote Alstar

I did say Third Party, then ChopBam came around and corrected me on that.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:06 AM, ChopBam said:

FRAYDO, the only thing I see that doesn't add up is that Cat5 claimed to be Neutral rather than Third Party. This could be potentially alarming for us since he lied about that, and TP can lie/kill to achieve their own goals.

On 10/31/2017 at 12:52 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He wound up making me neutral, to allow me to decide which way to go in the same way Akane did. My win condition isn't hostile to either side, as besides surviving, I also need to trigger my passive day action at least once.

I know what you said. The obvious direction that I'm taking here is I'm wondering why you have made such a basic mistake?

I'm Neutral, so why have you reported me as Third Party?

If you truly got a Third Party result, why did you say I wasn't lying? I highly doubt that you forgot my claim, given that you also said I wasn't lying. To say such a thing implies you knew which alignment you should have expected to see.

11 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Alstar is Mafia!

1VbBcK5pQR2rbnhywIZ_og.png

13 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

At this point, I question your intention on watching Category5.

Cat5 is an experienced player. Who granted himself enough of attention during day 1 to become a potential target. Are you trying to tell me that im the one responsible for his disappearance?

16 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Seems to me Alstar wanted to keep a close eye on their perceived threat while Orange went for the kill on another.

Notice the fact that later on i offered myself to also make a check on Orange.

18 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Alstar claims a day ability to check someone and casually reminds us that he is able. I'm apprehensive that Alstar will use this ability on me, though I am not sure that would be scum's best move.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080
Yeah, because player with 2 (two) investigative abilities is surely a scum. I have no reason to use the ability on either You or KY at this point. I rather check Jeod or Kam.

I do not believe your claims but i also do not believe you were responsible for ChopBam's death.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I know what you said. The obvious direction that I'm taking here is I'm wondering why you have made such a basic mistake?

I'm Neutral, so why have you reported me as Third Party?

It's a basic mistake I'll own up to. Third Party and Neutral are interchangeable as far as I am concerned in this game. Curious that you stick to your Neutral claim despite my Third Party alignment result. Are you looking to discredit my alignment checks?

9 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Are you trying to tell me that im the one responsible for his disappearance?

I believe we have established that Category5 disappeared by his own doing, unless Category5 says otherwise while he's here.

Also, pay attention to your own question:

On 2.11.2017 at 2:10 AM, FRAYDO said:

Well mind you, you have been quite vocal. I instead returned a result on Category5, though I cannot explain his mysterious disappearance.

And here we have Orange's response:

On 2.11.2017 at 2:11 AM, OrangeP47 said:

Yet Alstar says nobody visited Cat 5?

Well.... hmmm....

If that post doesnt imply that Orange is trying to throw a shade at me, then i dont know what. Case closed, im done with you.

7 minutes ago, Alstar said:

However, Cat5 makes a good point. Maybe if you really are the rtole cop, why dont check yourself first for sanity?

Implying that even if I did target myself, I would even get myself with all this redirection shenanigans going around. Even you claimed you didn't get your intended target, if that's to be believed.

1276503430800.png

You see, because if it were really just a mixup on the alignment term, and you really meant to say "he wasn't lying, he is neutral" I'd believe your cop claim. But you didn't. You doubled down on the incorrect alignment. "Oops, I mean he was lying, he's Third Party." And then right after the tracker dies, you call out the watcher as mafia.