[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Alright everyone, so begins the CYOR - Halloween Edition. In this game Town will be the monsters/murderers while Mafia will be the heroes/survivors.

HOW IT WORKS

(shamelessly stolen from Jeod ↓)

For the new faces, 'Choose Your Own Role' mafia is literally that. When you sign up, you send me a PM with a character name (any universe, any character within reason). If you like, you can even give some background on the character and suggest/request a role mechanic for the character. When I get the PM, I take your character and your ideas, and create a custom role based on it. But for this game, if you're town, your character must have a horror flavor to it. It could be a character from a movie, anime, TV show, comic, video game, etc... For example, Dracula would be fine while Alucard would not. Even though they're both vampires, one isn't in the horror genre. If you want to be mafia, then any hero/anti-hero that fights the monsters of the night would be acceptable regardless of the genre, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Blade, Van Helsing, etc...or any survivor from a horror themed platform.

I will make an announcement when I receive all character PMs. If you want to change your character, you must do so within 48 hours of the previous request.

Sign-ups will close on October 27th. Game is set to start October 29th 6:00PM EST.

*This is not a mafia game for the faint of heart. You could be beheaded, maimed, stuffed inside an anus, or all of the above. This game will have some wacky shit going on. You've been warned.

Sign-Ups - Minimum 10

Nodlied
FRAYDO
Chopbam
Jeod
Category 5 Hurricane
OrangeP47
Voe
Killing_You
Alstar
Kamuixmod

Game Phases:

Sign me up! Also regarding your perms, we'll be taking a quick look at those today for the Forum Game Master group. Expect a status change sometime later today or tomorrow so you can do what you need to do.

I don't play many horror games, and am not into horror much in general, so at first it was really, really, really hard for me to think of anything *except* Dead Space, as it's one of a few games in the genre I actually have played.  Thankfully, after an afternoon out in the rain around town, I managed to think up several *other* horror experiences I'm familiar with to draw inspiration from.

Sorry fam. Hosting a mafia game on another forum, and I just know if I try to host and play a mafia game at the same time, something's gonna get screwed up. I'll start resolving day actions here and calling everyone spooky, scary skeletons over in the other forum.

9 hours ago, ChopBam said:

If you need filler for slots I'll sign up. Same as last time though I can't guarantee a lot of time put into posts and analysis. Will definitely participate where I can though. :)

So count this as a yes.

I feel like you say this every time a sign-up thread appears. You should keep it as a note on your desktop so you can copy/paste it whenever a mafia game appears. :v 

Just now, Killing You said:

I feel like you say this every time a sign-up thread appears. You should keep it as a note on your desktop so you can copy/paste it whenever a mafia game appears. :v 

I don't want to be meta'd on perceived inactivity.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I don't want to be meta'd on perceived inactivity.

I think many of us are going to start meta'ing on "It's Choppy, he's usually somewhat absent." Just like Voe is meta'd on "It's Voe, he's always an asshole regardless of alignment."