[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Even you claimed you didn't get your intended target, if that's to be believed.

How do i know YOU visited me when i was about to pay a visit to ChopBam but got redirected to watch over myself?
You know what, im tired of you. Let's clear this once and for all, hopefully.
##sense FRAYDO

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Allow me to reiterate that I was absolutely targeted for a NK, else my disappearing act would not have been triggered. So it was either FRAYDO, Alstar, or someone who can avoid being detected by a Watcher.

Now hold up, I was the potential victim for the night kill if it wasn't for my Zombie BP.

I visited you after being redirected from Orange, got my alignment check.
Alstar watched you, saw that I visited you.

Unless visitors count toward your disappearance trigger than it had to be Alstar who targeted you for the NK. But then that doesn't explain my BP loss, because that was Orange when he "fizzled out" on me.

4 minutes ago, Alstar said:

How do i know YOU visited me when i was about to pay a visit to ChopBam but got redirected to watch over myself?
You know what, im tired of you. Let's clear this once and for all, hopefully.
##sense FRAYDO

##moonsense715? You seem upset so maybe no room for lame jokes, but I do hope your action brings clarity for us all.

Buys you some more time to make couple more false claims? You supposedly used your ability twice, returning wrong results every time.

Oh, that? Will return a certain piece of information about you. Be it Alignment, Your role, One of abilities or maybe even the character you're based on.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:33 PM, Jeod said:

Unless Alstar's lying or we have a Ninja scum role, it's the truth.

I'm not yet sold on the ninja scum role, unless you have any leads? Since you came back, what information do you have to share?

So, anyway, I imagine you're all awaiting to hear what happens in the alternate history I chose to view.

I chose to check what would have happened if Nodlied was lynched. 

Nodlied was Town.

His character is Death.

He really does give out hugs, two variants, called Love/Hate Death's Embrace. One helps the target, one hurts the target. Not going to be more specific on the actions unless you really need more evidence.

His passive is called Deathless. The information regarding this action is not revealed. But let's be real, it means that if Voe fires on him during Day1, it reflects back at him and kills him.

pfff. Ahem.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DON'T HAVE THAT ROLE! IF I DID, I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU DURING N1!

I TRICKED YOU INTO NOLYNCHING FOR NO REASON BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(well, other than to draw a target on myself, but yeah)

But you know what? You wound up with tons of info on D2, had an extra player to help with that, and wound up lynching Mafia to top it off. Nolynching D1 should perhaps be an actual strategy in role heavy games like this.

I made all that up based off what Nodlied has said so far. I have no idea if it's true because I don't really have an investigative role of any kind. As Jeod suspected, my role is nearly the same as last game. If I'm targeted by an "attack" (this was described as any night action that would kill me, not just the designated mafia nightkill), I'm killed, but I use the Morphogenetic Field to Schroedinger my way back into the game. This can be proven because Alstar and FRAYDO were able to target me, while they wouldn't have been able to find me if my role was activated by myself. To make things more difficult, in addition to me surviving, I must also trigger that role. I needed to get myself killed (but not lynched) so claiming an absurd cop role straight away seemed like a good way to go. Now that I have passed that requirement, I just need to be alive in this history when the game ends, and I win. That could still prove to be tricky, with all these actions being redirected...

14 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Alignment, Your role, One of abilities or maybe even the character you're based on.

Knock yourself out. Any one of these will clear me.
640?cb=20130721012109

In case my abilities turn out ambiguous, I'll tell you firsthand.

Day action, ##Bite
Night action, ##Sniff

Block a day action and learn alignment, respectively.

I do have a contradiction that I'm trying to work out. I was attacked, so somebody had to visit me and do that. It could have been FRAYDO. FRAYDO claims to have been attacked himself. OrangeP47 did admit this, and frankly, given OrangeP47's tendency to take charge as scum, it makes sense that he made the mafia nightkill. If we believe both those reports, FRAYDO was the one hit.

If this is true, then I was attacked by something else. Given the description of my role, there are probably multiple killing roles. I believe the Mafia team is probably two people, and FRAYDO apparently didn't make the nightkill on ChopBam. I already felt that FRAYDO and OrangeP47 were not on the same team, so I do not believe that FRAYDO is Mafia. I do think it is possible that FRAYDO is Third Party and has his own killing role, but if he does, why didn't he kill Alstar? Makes me think it was more likely an undetected attacker.

But if that is true, why the false cop results?

I mean, it doesn't take much to make this story fit. If I believe that scum can use their role on a target while nightkilling another, then FRAYDO could totally be Mafia. Also, if FRAYDO isn't Mafia, why was ChopBam killed instead of the claimed cop? And then OrangeP47's last day action was used in such a way that it directly benefited FRAYDO in such a way that it probably saved him from whatever Killing_You was about to do. Why would OrangeP47 do that? To distance himself from Killing_You, or protect the mafia team from being wiped out in a single day?

Just a small thought.

Cat5 reports being attacked N1.
Only visitors are me and FRAYDO.

FRAYDO reports redirection to Cat5 while targeting Orange.
Orange supposedly got redirected at FRAYDO, while in his death post he have only roleblock (but for some reason usual kill is not listed, mistake or not?).
Cat5 disappears.

As stupid as it may sound, couple of options.
1. Orange roleblock was redirected to FRAYDO. He got blocked. Someone unseen by me scored the "kill"

2. Orange's roleblock was redirected to FRAYDO. FRAYDO lies about roleblock, due to possible immunities. He attempts to kill Cat5.

But then we have contradiction.
1. ChopBam's death. Either we have another killer on the loose, or FRAYDO is really clear.

2. If FRAYDO is a killer, would i be still alive since he decided to pay me a visit?

I'd still like for KY to explain himself from this night.

Hold on, it's 4 AM and this is stuck on my mind.

34 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You do manage to come out looking better as a result, but also it makes no sense for Alstar to have that role while not being town. Which brings us back to you have two incorrect cop results.

When was it said that Alstar had an incorrect cop result? I get your questioning of me, but Alstar?

While I'm am it, it's CYOR. To me, it makes sense for Alstar to have his role while being mafia. On one hand, it's a ploy to get townie points. Being forthcoming with info is always a pro-Town move, but something more nefarious comes to mind.

His ability comes with revealing either alignment, role, one or the abilities, or even character of his target. It's a slim chance (role or abilites, maybe even with knowing the character) but such an action could reveal potential power roles and threats to scum and help them decide their next NK.

I find Alstar to be pretty town looking for his D2 play, and the fact that he watched the likely NK target. Putting that together with his day action, yes, if I decide that he's town, then that means you have two incorrect cop results.

Sure, he could be mafia. But why would I believe your second cop claim when your first is wrong?

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

His ability comes with revealing either alignment, role, one or the abilities, or even character of his target. It's a slim chance (role or abilites, maybe even with knowing the character) but such an action could reveal potential power roles and threats to scum and help them decide their next NK.

If i wanted to fish for abilities, id use it already 3 times whenever i had the chance. My role PM doesnt mention it have limited usages.

Time Left:
1 day(s), 12 hour(s), 25 min(s)
CVC:
Alstar voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted Alstar
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted nobody
Voe voted nobody
Kamuixmod voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody