[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

Why dont you use it on me then? We do apparently have a night roleblocker on the field, so nothing bad can possibly happen, amirite?

Or maybe your ability is a bluff?

Hold on, what exactly do you think it does?

Banish gives someone daytime BP and lynchproof, but also completely roleblocks them for the rest of the day phase. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it before.

Are you trying to get me to save you? Not going to happen.

No, im saying to buy everyone a day to confirm your claim. You do realize you're next on the stake when i flip town, huh? If i get roleblocked during both day and night i cant attack anyone. You get to confirm your claim. Everyone wins, huh?

30 minutes ago, Alstar said:

No, im saying to buy everyone a day to confirm your claim. You do realize you're next on the stake when i flip town, huh? If i get roleblocked during both day and night i cant attack anyone. You get to confirm your claim. Everyone wins, huh?

This sounds like a feeble attempt to buy yourself some time. See, everyone wants to check either me or you. Frankly, I'm certain that you're Mafia, so I'm not giving you an extra day. Even if I was, everyone would lynch me, and only tomorrow would the game actually end when they realize that you're the one they need to lynch. I'd rather just end it right here, right now.

3 minutes ago, Alstar said:

I have a feeling that rest of town will actually like my idea. This is my last stand(o).You're not going anywhere.

Okay, question. Why would banish be needed for your idea? It only affects the night phase, after all.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, I have a different idea for Killing_You's claim, but only if Jeod, Nodlied and I can't come to an agreement on the same lynch target.

Eh?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Depending on the situation later, we may need to use that ability in a way that we can control and not leave it to you. That's where I'm going with that.

Alright, fair enough. If it helps get Alstar out of the way so that we can win this game, fine by me.

On 11/3/2017 at 12:07 AM, OrangeP47 said:

What? Now you have newly revealed PM info? This is getting old, and stretching my ability to believe it. This is like a 'fool me once' type situation.

If your theory was actually true, and I was scum, why would I actually tell everyone where my actions went, knowing full well the tracker (Alstar) didn't track me, and in the unlikely event there's another tracker nobody could likely even hit me. I'll admit, that's not much of a defense, but seeing as this is a serious allegation I'm willing to come clean about my role more, if the people demand it.

As for you, this is a very bold claim. Bolder than I'd expect scum to play, actually, which is why I'm a bit wrong footed.

OrangeP47 incorrectly identified Alstar as tracker. If Alstar is his teammate, I don't think this mistake occurs.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:38 PM, Killing You said:

That can be checked easily. I've already decided to use my ability on Jeod tonight, all Choppy has to do is track me.

And then ChopBam dies, while the Watcher is turned back towards himself.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:40 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Also, random thought unrelated to the current:  Does anyone else have some abilities marked as "Unabled to be altered" or "Can be altered"? Like in the last game? Mine are tagged as such.

Both Alstar and Killing_You actually hit their intended targets N1, though only Alstar is actually confirmed to have performed that action. OrangeP47 talked about having some actions that were unalterable, and I imagine his scummate is the same. If Killing_You is scum, his declared actions make sense. His N1 action was improbably not redirected, but then every action after that was "redirected" to the target that would make most sense for Mafia to hit.

Here's what I currently think Killing_You's actions were:
N1 Reflect unknown, NK FRAYDO
N2 Reflect Alstar to himself, NK ChopBam
N3 Reflect Nodlied to himself, NK kamuixmod

It makes total sense that Alstar was reflected to himself N2 when ChopBam was being killed. Why wasn't he reflected again N3? Because I made Nodlied a bigger target since I declared that he could stop the nightkill. Alstar was left alone to watch Killing_You, but Nodlied was actually the intended target. Killing_You claimed he was redirected to the only player who doesn't have a night action, making it impossible for him to be counterclaimed. If Killing_You is Mafia, he has to be able to do this while also making the NKs. Given that the NK is considered separate from the character's role, I'm sure this is possible.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:49 PM, Killing You said:

Well, then, if that's the case, I better warn you that my ability has a chance to skew with those kinds of actions. I suggested Chop track me since he won't be affected.

This statement doesn't fit Killing_You's eventual role claim.

On 11/3/2017 at 3:26 PM, Killing You said:

Rereading the thread, I really don't like FRAYDO. He's been very quiet, and when he did come back, all he did was implicate Orange, make a claim, and try to cast shade on me. He then shitposted a bit and left. Granted, Orange's response has been disjointed and I'm less and less inclined to see him as town, but given that we have a resurrection ability I wouldn't be shocked to see a third party/scum mix.

Really, all he did was jump in to take the heat off of him and then jump back out. Same gambit as he did in July Crisis. Not to mention, the more claims we've had, the easier it would be to fudge an identity. I don't really believe this alignment cop claim, and I think he may be responsible for what happened to Cat5. Indeed, I think it's highly likely that FRAYDO is responsible for the mystery surrounding Cat5, whatever that may be. Maybe it was a true death, maybe it was a scumtrap, who knows. But there's a lot of unanswered questions here and I don't think his story really adds up. Plus, his alignment could potentially convict or clear Orange.

Mind is made up. Once Irish comes back and resolves the resurrection, I'm turning the heat up. Literally.

Killing_You made this case on FRAYDO about not believing his claims while he still had his vote on OrangeP47, and didn't move from it, even though disbelieving FRAYDO should have meant believing OrangeP47.

On 11/5/2017 at 1:14 PM, Killing You said:

Sounds like a solid plan to me. Especially since we're in LyLo.

##vote Alstar

Attempted to kill and vote for Alstar when it appeared the game was in LYLO, instead of killing or voting for the confirmed scum.

##vote Killing_You

Nodlied, even if we're wrong about Killing_You, Alstar will be unable to dodge our combined set of skills now that the randomizing effect is gone. We already know that his role can be dealt with. If Killing_You is lying about his role, he could shoot at the end of day today, kill someone else during the night, and open up right away at the start of the next day. That would be Mafia victory. If we lynch Alstar and we're wrong, we CAN lose. If Killing_You can banish, he can also switch the vote. We need this vote to be unanimous.

I forgot a part of my case. The very last player to say anything negative towards or from OrangeP47 was Killing_You, and then all negative comments came in a short period of time just before he was lynched, including the day block from OrangeP47 that still makes no tactical sense for Mafia to do unless it's a distancing move.