[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

Okay, let me be clear about this:

My day abilities are now used up. Otherwise, I would have incinerated Alstar on day start. You have two people that you suspect are scum. One of which is now hanging out in the Dark Dimension. The other had a cop result on them showcasing that they're Mafia. You have roleblock at your disposal. If somehow the game doesn't end, I'll be powerless tomorrow anyway. But guess what? I don't have to worry about that since the bloody game will end anyway with Alstar's death. Are you people really this daft?

Yes we are. I dont care what are your reasons for not using incinerate on me again - Be it the fact that it was one time use only or the fact that its not beneficial for you anymore because you do realize that with my flip you're done.

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

Yes we are. I dont care what are your reasons for not using incinerate on me again - Be it the fact that it was one time use only or the fact that its not beneficial for you anymore because you do realize that with my flip you're done.

It is one-time use. I'm willing to accept those secondary terms because I'm that confident you're scum.

I know that. But each one of you have reasons why you have to be town. Killing_You just has the least reasons. OrangeP47, afterall, pulled a move that protected FRAYDO from Killing_You, which would be a total town move if Killing_You is also town, for example. Alstar having his day action makes it more likely he's town. Killing_You being known to target Alstar when ChopBam died should be a town indicator.

There is an argument for all of you, except Nodlied. I've seen the history where he's lynched, so it's not like my result can be insane.

If we have nothing else to think about for the rest of the phase, I suggest rereading the whole thread again and remaking cases, as I did last night. Probably need to nolynch after that.  I have to go to work.

21 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Nodlied, what are you thinking right now?

During the past 21 hours I've been either asleep, going to internship, teaching, working and having a long long team meeting. So I haven't been thinking much about the game during this day. :v

21 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I specifically want to know if you're going to vote to end the day early. I want more time, but if I don't have it, I have a different strategy I can use.

Shazam! You've been given your time.

Anyway, I'm waiting for Irish's post on KY.

Resolving:
Killing You has used Banish on himself! He is stuck in another dimension for the remainder of the day. He cannot use any actions or be targeted by any, including voting and lynching.

Time Left:
0 day(s), 1 hour(s), 2 min(s)
CVC:
(I read the thread to Cat5 after I was done working, and told him what I'd write for KY's action and asked him what he wanted to do, he voted nobody, not to be mistaken with No Lynch)

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Alstar voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
Killing You voted Alstar
Nodlied voted Alstar
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Voe voted nobody
Kamuixmod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody

1/5 votes cast so far
Alstar currently holds the most votes, 1.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

No chance of you clearing Alstar, eh?

You can still win if you have a daykill. It's a precaution, and your determination to hamper things for the good of the town only enforces the plan.

Damn. I suppose I can’t argue my way out of this one, can I? Well, I suppose formalities are in order, then.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am John Constantine. My day abilities are exactly as I have claimed, although my night ability, I have fibbed about. You see, what it actually does is mess with investigation results for cops, trackers, watchers, and the like. Explains a lot, eh?

What I should probably mention are what happened due to OrangeP47 and kamuixmod’s passives; Salvage Gear and Loot Chest, respectively. I got Orange’s unused day ability and a special item. You see, now not only can I block someone’s vote whenever I choose, but I also now have a single use passive ability that lets me survive one lynch. In essence, it will take you two days to finish me off. Until then, I will be out in time to watch The Simpsons. For all intents and purposes, I control this game now. There is just one person who can stop me, and yet coincidentally, he has no obligation to assist you.

Category 5 Hurricane, speaking directly to you here. You are neutral, yes? Therefore, you will win regardless if it’s a scum victory or a town victory, correct? If this is true, then perhaps we can strike a deal.

You see, in this game, unlike most other Mafia games, the town is the scum. They are made up of vile, horrific creatures, and it is up to the Mafia (aka the Survivors, aka the Good Guys) to strike them down once and for all. Wouldn’t it be thematic- nay, poetic- for the lone survivor to climb from the pits of despair and emerge victorious, aided by the one who could choose any path they so desired, and chose the path of righteousness?

I know exactly how we can end this game in victory, for the both of us. And it can be done in such a way that it cannot possibly be stopped. But I cannot do it without your assistance. With your help, we can ensure a swift, unblockable victory for the side of righteousness.

So, what do you say?

Category 5 doesn't side with scum if he has a choice, he's always pro-town. On the slim chance he does take you up on your offer, you'll have to contend with the rest of us voters and our actions.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Category 5 doesn't side with scum if he has a choice, he's always pro-town.

Yes, but as far as I'm aware, he's interested in the battle between good and evil. This is a different type of game, after all, where good must fight an uphill battle to conquer the evil that has taken hold as the "town."

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

On the slim chance he does take you up on your offer, you'll have to contend with the rest of us voters and our actions.

Oh don't worry. I know precisely how to deal with each and every one of you, systematically. I only need Cat5 to assist.

1 minute ago, Alstar said:

You're outnumbered and without any way to kill anyone of us. Good luck.

And if the neutral roleblocker decides to follow the path of righteousness, you'll quickly see how the playing field will be leveled.

7 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Damn. I suppose I can’t argue my way out of this one, can I? Well, I suppose formalities are in order, then.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am John Constantine. My day abilities are exactly as I have claimed, although my night ability, I have fibbed about. You see, what it actually does is mess with investigation results for cops, trackers, watchers, and the like. Explains a lot, eh?

What I should probably mention are what happened due to OrangeP47 and kamuixmod’s passives; Salvage Gear and Loot Chest, respectively. I got Orange’s unused day ability and a special item. You see, now not only can I block someone’s vote whenever I choose, but I also now have a single use passive ability that lets me survive one lynch. In essence, it will take you two days to finish me off. Until then, I will be out in time to watch The Simpsons. For all intents and purposes, I control this game now. There is just one person who can stop me, and yet coincidentally, he has no obligation to assist you.

Category 5 Hurricane, speaking directly to you here. You are neutral, yes? Therefore, you will win regardless if it’s a scum victory or a town victory, correct? If this is true, then perhaps we can strike a deal.

You see, in this game, unlike most other Mafia games, the town is the scum. They are made up of vile, horrific creatures, and it is up to the Mafia (aka the Survivors, aka the Good Guys) to strike them down once and for all. Wouldn’t it be thematic- nay, poetic- for the lone survivor to climb from the pits of despair and emerge victorious, aided by the one who could choose any path they so desired, and chose the path of righteousness?

I know exactly how we can end this game in victory, for the both of us. And it can be done in such a way that it cannot possibly be stopped. But I cannot do it without your assistance. With your help, we can ensure a swift, unblockable victory for the side of righteousness.

So, what do you say?

Öhohohohohoho. Nice one there. 

##Unvote 

##Vote No-lynch

Thing is, I don't believe your claim of a passive lynch immunity. And besides, we're scum? Well, yeah, once we're out in the world. But as of now, we're just minding our own business in our own realm. You're the invader now. Who is the scum here? 

Besides, Cat5 put a lot of work into this. You really want to bargain? As for night kills, I have a few good hugs that can potentially shield someone from your filthy hands.

Bring it you wanker!

5 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

And besides, we're scum? Well, yeah, once we're out in the world. But as of now, we're just minding our own business in our own realm. You're the invader now. Who is the scum here? 

To clarify, there are no "invaders", you're all just entities I've brought into my domain to fight for my amusement :p

5 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Also, Alstar. I guess I'd need to apologise to you. Didn't know there was a thing that made cop results actually completely unreliable.

Dont worry about that. We have a scum to torture.

(i should totally get a medal for that worst last stand ever in any mafia game possible)

5 minutes ago, Alstar said:

Dont worry about that. We have a scum to torture.

(i should totally get a medal for that worst last stand ever in any mafia game possible)

Well, to be fair. A cop result pretty much nails everyone and we didn't even consider the possibility of some silly passive that pretty much made any result void.

Time Left:
0 day(s), 0 hour(s), 0 min(s)
CVC:
(I read the thread to Cat5 after I was done working, and told him what I'd write for KY's action and asked him what he wanted to do, he voted nobody, not to be mistaken with No Lynch)

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
Alstar voted NoLynch
Jeod voted NoLynch
Killing You voted Alstar
Nodlied voted NoLynch
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Voe voted nobody
Kamuixmod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody

3/4 votes cast so far
NoLynch holds the most votes, 3

The players have voted and Nobody was lynched

Night Four

Creepy-Halloween-HD-Wallpaper-1920x1080.

It seems the final days are around the bend

I wonder how it'll come to end?

Will monsters manage to live through the night

Or will the survivors show their might?

Night Four Begins Now!

Make sure to send your PMs at least an hour before Hammer, 6:00PM EST or 11:00PM UTC. 

(If all PMs are sent early, Day may start early)

The only bullshit passive in this game is Kamuixmod's :b

Category 5, my offer stands firm. If you do not jail me, I will consider that an acceptance of your offer. Beyond that, you will merely need to vote for who I vote for and not block me at night. It'll be the difference between 2 nights/2 days, and 2 nights/1 day. Also, it will be the difference between good triumphing and evil reigning supreme.

This is your story now. Will you walk the path of the hero, or the villain? The choice is yours.