[Game Over] CYOR - Halloween Edition

TheIrishman

8 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Brace yourself, Einstein. Whether you like it or not, you are going to be subject to the full force of FRAYDO's anime smugness.

Ah, but dear Killing of the You, it is far too late. He, like many others, has already fallen into my trap.
latest?cb=20160216193711

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm usually pretty good at spotting Jeod's scumplay, and he's looking pretty town so far if you ask me. I think you just got scared.

Hmm. Thats exactly what a scum cohort would say, and how they would say it. And the fact that you suddenly felt compelled to jump in and throw shade on me and question my sanity? My odds are looking even better.

Resolving:

Einstein shot Jeod, resulting in Jeods death.

Jeod was The Duel Master, Third Party! But wait!

my_trap_card.jpg

Chaos Trap Hole has been activated! Nodlied has transformed back into Ruka Urushibara.

7b644a1c8fb032c9b2d3979931c4b347--favori

And Einstein falls into the abyss known as "Mafia", only through playing a full Mafia game can he climb out.

8 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Resolving:

Einstein shot Jeod, resulting in Jeods death.

Jeod was The Duel Master, Third Party! But wait!

my_trap_card.jpg

Chaos Trap Hole has been activated! Nodlied has transformed back into Ruka Urushibara.

7b644a1c8fb032c9b2d3979931c4b347--favori

And Einstein falls into the abyss known as "Mafia", only through playing a full Mafia game can he climb out.

That means I get out when the sign-up is over right? Since we're already playing mafia here :v

Just now, Voe said:

@TheIrishman

Einstein's keyboard broke and he told me on TS to sign him up. He should be fixing his stuff tomorrow and that's when he'll probably send you a role request.

Funny Voe :v