TSR OFFICIAL SERVER IS ONLINE

It is indeed turned on right now. The thing is, I'm not sure it was on purpose. Even if it was intentionally started back up and somehow I missed a note somewhere, bear in mind that this is still a pretty old version of the game and it is unstable at times. It would not surprise me if the server crashed before the end of the day.

But yeah, feel free to play it. I really don't see what harm could come of it :)

(And yeah, @mozo mozi you might want to check with a staff member first next time before making an announcement, thanks)

It's always great to see a fan's enthusiasm shine through with one of our projects. There isn't much bad that can come of the server being online, hopefully people enjoy it. Just don't be too disheartened if it crashes, its something we're hoping to fix soon.