[Game Over-Warmonger Victory] Cuban Missile Crisis Mafia

OrangeP47

Hello and welcome to Cuban Missile Crisis Mafia.  This is a game for 11 to 13 players. I know that's a little strict, but the game mechanics don't work well at lower player-counts. The game will feature the traditional teams, but also a "World Tension" mechanic.  Town seeks to prevent nuclear war, and mafia seeks to instigate it.  While victory can occur through normal means, mafia can also win if world tension hits 100, and war occurs despite everyone's best efforts.

Other standard rules apply, and more elaboration will be given with the first day post.  In the mean time I am available to answer any questions you may have regarding the game.

Please post below if you wish to sign up, and also PM me both an email for use with google docs AND a random number between 1 and 13.  This random number will help me "seed" the RNG that determines which role each player gets.

Sign ups will close on November 18th and the game will begin on November 20th. Hammer time will be standard 6pm EST/11 PM GMT.

Players - 11 Minimum
Nodlied
Jeod
TheIrishman
FRAYDO
ChopBam
Killing_You
Voe
Cat 5
Shade
Retaliation
Mojoman

Bookmarks

Don't forget potentially @Einstein :p though he might wait until Jeod's CYOR III, as that game would be a better one to start from (speaking from experience). Otherwise, we still have @Misa but I think both Mojo and her would join together. Orange, didn't you say you might have some friends you could bring in?

I could, from my other gaming group.  They're not the most responsive people though so while it's still possible they've not gotten back to me yet. I could try poking them a little harder and see what happens. I've spent most of my free-time pre-preparing the intro PMs so I've kinda forgotten about them up until this point.

Could extend the deadline by a few days to meet the count. You’re more than welcome to promote mafia across our channels (Discord, Steam, Facebook) to seek more players. I’m moving house at the time or otherwise I would do this for you. But yeah, get the word out anywhere you would like.

Maybe even drop a link or two on other sites that may be interested.