World Tension is at 60

Nodlied voted no one
TheIrishman voted Retaliation
ChopBam voted no one
Killing_You voted Retaliation
Retaliation voted Retaliation

Retaliation leads with 3/5 votes cast!

Hammer protocols initiated.

The angry mob is hungry today, going after Retaliation with a swiftness!

Who was he? The Head of the KGB Vladimir Semichastny!

Retaliation

Head of KGB Vladimir Semichastny

Alignment:  Town

Nationality:  Soviet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Semichastny

Action Names:

Question <target>: Night Action

Autopsy <target>: Night Action

World tension has risen to 70, but it doesn't matter! Warmonger victory is now INEVITABLE!

Warmongers Win!

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Get taken out N1 and scum coasts to victory unhindered.

Too bad I also predicted who was going to be NK'd N1. I protected Jeod. Had I not, on D2 my suspects were ChopBam and TheIrishman. How different this game would have been.

I tried, but no one took my claims seriously even after scum killed me off.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You were at LYLO. First person to vote enters "hammer danger zone". That person was you.

I didn't see the announcement, probably because I'm blind and stupid.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You still get an award. I will prepare the ending stats post here shortly.

Unless it's something like "honorary scum" or "village idiot," I don't deserve it.

3 minutes ago, Killing You said:

You were the one to put us in the hammer danger zone instead of offering a defense!!!

I literally said yesterday scum just needed one vote for them to be able to force a hammer. So you decide the prudent case of action is to vote and then wait for me to defend myself!?

I have been hounded since Day 2 (day one if you include Irish's reasoning on voting voe) either for not talking enough (when no one is talking) or for trying to hide that I'm the cop. How is it that cat5 gets off the hook for lying but when retal lies he's scum?

Just now, Killing You said:

I didn't see the announcement, probably because I'm blind and stupid.

Unless it's something like "honorary scum" or "village idiot," I don't deserve it.

In other news, KY’s stepping in to save our asses lmao. Oh man, he’s going to hate himself later on for defending both scum in one post. xD

^ From the scum doc.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I literally said yesterday scum just needed one vote for them to be able to force a hammer. So you decide the prudent case of action is to vote and then wait for me to defend myself!?

I have been hounded since Day 2 (day one if you include Irish's reasoning on voting voe) either for not talking enough (when no one is talking) or for trying to hide that I'm the cop. How is it that cat5 gets off the hook for lying but when retal lies he's scum?

I owe you a massive apology. Sorry to ruin the game, man.

This is Death Note all over again, for sure. Only this time, I KNOW for sure I ruined it for everyone.

Have fun with future games, guys. Maybe you'll finally have a fun one.

Just now, Killing You said:

I owe you a massive apology. Sorry to ruin the game, man.

This is Death Note all over again, for sure. Only this time, I KNOW for sure I ruined it for everyone.

Have fun with future games, guys. Maybe you'll finally have a fun one.

You were a good player, you just made one mistake. This was a scum leaning game as it was, and town did very well for itself to last as long as it did.

On 11/30/2017 at 6:03 PM, Shade939 said:

Well, at this point I suppose I should go ahead and just post my suspected Scum list.

Retaliation

TheIrishman

ChopBam

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Sorry about that. We wanted to avoid killing you initially, but you were getting too close to the truth.

It's fine, I did actually call both of you out day 2 along with revealing I was targeting you Irish. I would have been more surprised if I'd actually survived longer than that.

Awards!

Don't Know How Right You Are Award:  Jeod, for mentioning McCarthyism to Nodlied, who had HUAC as an action. The House Un-American Activities Committee was the bastion of McCarthyism!

Did Your Research Award:  TheIrishman, for finding out about his sub counterpart through research. Unlike Shade's role, which implied his counterpart, Irish had no such help.

Avatar Identification Award:  Cat 5 for the Curtis LeMay guess, even though the avatar was from Generals.

Sub Hunter Award:  Nodlied and Killing You, for bringing it up and then actually voting for said sub captain, even if that lynch didn't go through in the end.

At Least I know I'm Sane Award:  Retaliation, for confirming with Cat 5, before getting Northwoods'd and turned insane for a night.

Good Posthumorous Analysis Award:  Cat 5, for being spot on without spoilers

Last Minute Save:  Shade, for locking out TheIrishMan, even if warmongers won in the end.

Needlessly Complex Backstory:  Mojoman, for his Canadian ramblings

Survivor:  Killing You, for living the entire game as a World Leader, a high priority target that many would think would have been eliminated as early as possible.