[Game Over-Warmonger Victory] Cuban Missile Crisis Mafia

OrangeP47

So I see that the dam Ruskies are setting up camp in a top secret naval base in Cuba while our true objective is to eliminate the warmongers who haven't been presented as pure commie bastards? It is but most interesting. Speaking of commies... ##Vote Voe.

CVC

Current World Tension Level:  0 

Nodlied voted Voe
Jeod voted no one
TheIrishman voted no one
FRAYDO voted no one
ChopBam voted no one
Killing_You voted no one
Voe voted no one
Cat 5 voted no one
Shade voted no one
Retaliation voted no one

Voe leads with 1/11 votes cast!

I kinda regret that being my meta >.> I didn't do one for the first CYOR. I started off doing it since I "knew" I could build a better chart than Jeod. Well not even entirely that. In the quantum game, everyone kept talking while I didn't have much to say and there were the oopa rewards, along with silence being associated as a prime lynch target, so I just did it for my own sake. Now it's mostly because I hate rereading the thread to find clues. But it'll depend on how much information we have first. I think it took until D3 for me to build a decent chart in the CYOR II.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

As the confused new guy, I feel obligated to ask if anyone's willing to explain the story behind the cane now?

FRAYDO's got beaten repeatedly with a cane almost every night by Retaliation. The cane was an item that allowed Retaliation to roleblock his target during the night. OrangeP47 also got hit with it, so I doubt he'd like to bring back the painful experience into this game.

This game First mention of the cane I saw was pg 31.

2 hours ago, Nodlied said:

So I see that the dam Ruskies are setting up camp in a top secret naval base in Cuba while our true objective is to eliminate the warmongers who haven't been presented as pure commie bastards? It is but most interesting. Speaking of commies... ##Vote Voe.

We can still have some good ol’ McCarthyism.

Alright, I think we should get our nationalities out in the open in the interest of transparency. Just like the last Crisis Mafia, this isn't about country vs country, so Mr. Hoover up there can throw that line of thinking out the window.

So yeah, in case it isn't obvious enough, I'm Russian.

19 minutes ago, Killing You said:

Just like the last Crisis Mafia, this isn't about country vs country, so Mr. Hoover up there can throw that line of thinking out the window.

So you are suggesting that nationality is just flavor? It makes sense, although I'm not willing to throw the idea out the window just yet. We'll need to discover some facts first, such as those gained by lynching and the like. Kam isn't here to nolynch, and so far Cat5 isn't here to reveal something crazy on D1. While that turned out to be an okay strategy last game, this is a different type of game and with what we know so far, and assumine Cat5 doesn't come and surprise us, I think we should stick to mafia basics and do a lynch D1 to learn what we can.

For what it's worth, I'm American.

4 hours ago, Killing You said:

Alright, I think we should get our nationalities out in the open in the interest of transparency. Just like the last Crisis Mafia, this isn't about country vs country, so Mr. Hoover up there can throw that line of thinking out the window.

So yeah, in case it isn't obvious enough, I'm Russian.

I'm actually a bit reluctant to believe your nationality since I have what should be the same nationality, but it's technically referred to as something other than Russian.

But then again I might just be getting hung up a minor detail due to my inexperience with all of this.

5 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I'm actually a bit reluctant to believe your nationality since I have what should be the same nationality, but it's technically referred to as something other than Russian.

But then again I might just be getting hung up a minor detail due to my inexperience with all of this.

No worries, you missed the last Crisis mafia so you probably don't understand where I'm coming from. Also hello fellow Soviet (I said Russian because my role is indeed Russian specifically).

In the last game, it was mostly Serbians, Austro-Hungarians, and Bosnians, with a "special role" thrown in. We initially debated whether or not which nationality was town and which was scum, but in the end we had town and scum from all countries. Until proven otherwise, I'm assuming that this game is a similar case.

Well, nationality didn't indicate alignment in that game, nor likely does in this game in any predictable way. However, there were specific players that needed the nationality information to help them with their goals. Killing_You was one such player. FRAYDO was the other. I'm not sure nationality is going to matter to anyone in this game, but in case it does, I think nobody can be faulted for wanting to conceal that information. I suspect that the Mafia and/or Third Parties will be looking for specific people to kill.

I'll think on it for a bit before I decide whether I want to or not.

CVC... Normally I'm not going to be such a spaz with this, but I realized I left Mojoman off the last CVC.  He is now properly included in the list. My bad.

CVC

Current World Tension Level:  0 

Nodlied voted Voe
Jeod voted no one
TheIrishman voted no one
FRAYDO voted no one
ChopBam voted no one
Killing_You voted no one
Voe voted no one
Cat 5 voted no one
Shade voted no one
Retaliation voted no one
Mojoman voted for Killing You

Voe and Killing You lead with 2/11 votes cast!