hey guys,i'm a new,and i have some question

Hello! Welcome to W3D-Hub. As Ganein said, TSR 2.0 is still in development. The old version is still running and the server is up sometimes. An official announcement will be made when TSR 2.0 goes public. Thanks for your interest in our games, and if you have any more questions please ask! :) 

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm the Newest member<----- Many must have heard of me, surely, as the commander of Nod during the 2nd tiberium war? The one that got killed by GDI for serving my leader Kane? Well, now I'm back! I Live again to serve Kane and my beloved Brotherhood!......Now you all must be puzzled over my return<--- Surely you GDI scum(XD) probably can't believe your eyes! But to let you into my mysterious return ----> remember Redemption from the 3rd Tiberium War? Remember the Awakedned? The Marked of Kane? They were all part of a secret experimental project by my mentor Kane  to put my body and soul together again! The Robots fixing parts over me shredded corpse, rebooting my cranium system, all that tiberium infusion......and I'm back again, ready to serve in the never ending war against GDI!

WE FIGHT FOR Nod! 

Edited by Anton Slavik
typo

Just now, moonsense715 said:

Welcome back then :)

Thank you for your response, It does feel different now that I'm back. (ok enough of this creepy dialogue that I'm trying to play) Does TS R have Lan function? Like i just started downloading it.

btw I'm a big fan of CnC games and I was heartbroken after EA shut out CnC official. I've looked for other ways to play CnC and did find Renegade X (thank to totem arts) but I wanted something more. Then recently I found this site while browsing through CnC-news website<---- Was really thrilled to know that CnC games are still being developed (I don't care if its unofficial anymore)! Hope that W3D lives on!

@Anton Slavik Welcome!

Glad you found us, and I hope you enjoy what you find here with us. If you haven't already, please look over the rules for the forum and the game servers just so you know how we operate here.

And if you have any questions about anything then please ask!

Welcome back, brother! :v