Questions

What's bugged about the artillery medal?

Fissure and the other infantry maps are disabled because everyone always wanted to skip them, and for some of those maps it's not too hard to see why. Fissure in particular suffers from it being really easy to refill abuse against the enemy due to the almost nonexistent distance between bases, and from being extremely cramped - not much room to dodge so flamethrowers just win everything. RockTrap and Forest of Illusion's forest area are cramped too, and with a size increase RockTrap could easily have room for a barracks and become a proper inf map. So they'll see a redesign eventually, and even then, Fissure and BarracksTrap probably won't make it back in until we have a solution for refilling in combat.

• 4 weeks later...

In case you see the recent changelog and are curious, yes, revamping Fissure and other infantry maps is high on my priority list now that the anti-refill features are a reality. I just didn't want to delay the release of the anti-refill and bot overhaul any more than I already had. :)