[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

9 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Oh yeah? Ask away.

And before you ask, no, I do not have the Darksaber. That would've been BADASS, but it wasn't an option and likely would've caused more problems for the setup.

So, any reason why you're referencing the Mandalorians for your avatar then?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are you also a bounty hunter by chance?

No, I'm not. I doubt I'd have access to Force powers, in this case.

Believe it or not, there's a ton of Star Wars characters I want to play in some form or another in the back of my head, but none of them were Jedi, if you can believe it. My character's pretty simple, flavor wise, so I focused on stat building.

Guys, spare that interrogation for the next Council session.

If anyone wants to Duel once more let me know, we are pretty good doing 2 in 1 day.

If we won't do any more duels, I'll write you up the Night Action Tutorial later tomorrow. Plan is to start Day 1 during Friday Phase break.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Believe it or not, there's a ton of Star Wars characters I want to play in some form or another in the back of my head, but none of them were Jedi, if you can believe it. My character's pretty simple, flavor wise, so I focused on stat building.

I was honestly in the same situation until I heard we could actually create our own characters.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Just now, Shade939 said:

I was honestly in the same situation until I heard we could actually create our own characters.

Same-ish. I had quite a few characters that I wanted to choose from, like Leor Danal or Dade Leviathan, but my choices were all Jedi. In the end, I opted to make my own.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Same-ish. I had quite a few characters that I wanted to choose from, like Leor Danal or Dade Leviathan, but my choices were all Jedi. In the end, I opted to make my own.

What I meant was I have ideas for characters that I want to run.  Like for a Star Wars CYOR if it ever happens. I've just never really considered playing a Jedi.

Just now, Killing_You said:

What I meant was I have ideas for characters that I want to run.  Like for a Star Wars CYOR if it ever happens. I've just never really considered playing a Jedi.

Sometime after my CYOR: Battle of the Gods Edition, I might be able to run a CYOR: Star Wars Edition.

But if I do, it'd be towards the end of the year most likely. I don't want it too close to this game and gotta leave plenty of room for other games in between, and this game is satisfying my Star Wars craving as is. Also I'm not claiming sole hosting privileges for that game, since I'd like to play it as well. So if anyone else would like to host that style of game instead, they can feel free to.

3 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I sense this is a prophetic foretelling of how FRAYDO will die.

Calling it now. Death from a Duel I'm not even a part of. Someone will use the ##Disarming Slash and succeed, and the disarmed lightsaber will fly towards me and decapitate me. I bet 20,000 Republic Credits on it.

wantedposter.jpg

Just now, Retaliation said:

He's a meme character, but he's portrayed as wise and powerful. Perfect for a jedi character (or a sith character if you focus on the lord part).

Yeah, I caught that. Lord Tachanka along with the red lightsaber made me suspect you were Scum. I wanted to gauge your reaction, or lack thereof, especially to the Lord part, but you easily brought it up of your own volition which leads me believe otherwise.

I've sent you all updated PM about your character. You should now see all your available actions.

If you have any issues, let me know asap.

I'll start writing the Night Action tutorial. When it's up, you'll have 24 hours before Day 1 starts and you can even choose your Night Actions per the instructions I'll provide you.