[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well I summarized Nodlied already, and I do vaguely remember now Voe saying something about intelligence, but do we really think Voe has the gumption to go along with this plan and not do something else :v

Fair, but to "throw me to the wolves" over something that can easily proven given time seems nonsensical. I could even tell you the T2 Force Combat Action for Constitution players if need be, but to the detriment of us in combat.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Fair, but to "throw me to the wolves" over something that can easily proven given time seems nonsensical. I could even tell you the T2 Force Combat Action for Constitution players if need be, but to the detriment of us in combat.

Which is why I'm not really pushing for this option.  If anything, I'd vote you champion because having so many powers should be an advantage, at least against other non-combat builds, rather than for the other reasons, but I don't see a need to do that either.

You don't need to tell us about abilities, we need to see you actually use them though. :p

Just now, Nodlied said:

I'm always open for questions. :v 

All in good time, time shall provide us with more material to work with. While I know it's not what anyone would want to hear, sometimes determinations just can't be made D1, but maybe D2 or D3.

It's not like I'm actively voting you Sith or anything either :p

All in good time, time shall provide us with more material to work with. While I know it's not what anyone would want to hear, sometimes determinations just can't be made D1, but maybe D2 or D3.

It's not like I'm actively voting you Sith or anything either :p

I'm well aware. :v But I'm willing to help out nontheless. Especially since I'm still a bit confused about the game itself. But, as with all Verti games, I'll catch up in time.

Which is why I'm not really pushing for this option.  If anything, I'd vote you champion because having so many powers should be an advantage, at least against other non-combat builds, rather than for the other reasons, but I don't see a need to do that either.

You guys keep on saying that it gives me an advantage, but I feel like you guys forgot the point that you can only use ONE force combat action per your attack phase. And Reduce Injury seems to be a lot more useful than the T2 ability I got for now.

Just now, Retaliation said:

What do we believe determines force power effect? Combat and force or knowledge and force?

Combat Force Actions are determined by your Combat Skill - Dexterity, Strength, Constitution, while Night Force Actions are determined by your Knowledge Skill - Intelligence, Charisma, or Wisdom.

You guys keep on saying that it gives me an advantage, but I feel like you guys forgot the point that you can only use ONE force combat action per your attack phase. And Reduce Injury seems to be a lot more useful than the T2 ability I got for now.

Combat Force Actions are determined by your Combat Skill - Dexterity, Strength, Constitution, while Night Force Actions are determined by your Knowledge Skill - Intelligence, Charisma, or Wisdom.

It says you can only use them once per combat, nothing about once per attack phase doesn't it?

Just now, Retaliation said:

I just don't know what good having 90 force does if all you can do is meditate and use two wimpy force powers.

I assume that the higher level night force actions will use up more force points when used.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I'm well aware. :v But I'm willing to help out nontheless. Especially since I'm still a bit confused about the game itself. But, as with all Verti games, I'll catch up in time.

Just don't do anything fishy and you'll be fine.

If champion you'd also go first, which would probably tip the balance quite a bit as well.  But again, this is theoretical.

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Especially since I'm still a bit confused about the game itself. But, as with all Verti games, I'll catch up in time.

Same here. Until I get a better grasp of the game mechanics I'll be here using my handy dandy holo-pad.

It does seem unlikely that you'd get a chance to use all three force abilities if we did even vote you champion in that case Irish. Only way it'd probably last long enough was if your opponent actually rigged the duel for you.

##Vote Champion Retaliation

I'll probably change my champion vote later, but for  now I'm not sending Irish into a fight for no reason.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

If champion you'd also go first, which would probably tip the balance quite a bit as well.  But again, this is theoretical.

Maybe if I were a Strength or Dexterity build, but my Force Powers are basically defensive. I might still be up for it if I had the Wisdom attribute since it's the most combat oriented (from the description), but I have Intelligence. Anyway, brb, got Microsoft Office back so I'll be building a table.

I can see how it would rub some the wrong way, but again, it's just how he is. Shade and Jeod are actually very, very similar.

Are you certain, one of us hasn't actually voted the other as a Sith yet, and I personally think Jeod is innocent given how similiar his behavior is to the last game I played with him.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are you certain, one of us hasn't actually voted the other as a Sith yet, and I personally think Jeod is innocent given how similiar his behavior is to the last game I played with him.

Small details in the grand scheme of things :p

Just now, Sunflower said:

My reasons are

1) He started the wave of challenges in D0 which prevented us from having a vote.

2) He advocated for the idea that Jedi learning dark powers isn't dangerous

3) He voted sith for a what I think is a completely ridiculous reason.

When did I advocate that ##follow isn’t dangerous? My theory about FBIrelies on it being bad for town.