[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

So a little explanation beforehand. FNA = Force Night Action, SA = Special Action. The reason I know Orange and FRAYDO must've done something other than meditation or learning is because Holo-Pad communication cannot be combined with learning or meditation. The reason I assume 2 unknowns for three players is because I haven't seen an ability so far that costs 20 FP. So unless Wisdom, Charisma, or Scum hold such an ability and I'm unaware of it, I'm assuming that they learned another T1 and did something else.

I would add our HP and FP, but Vert already has a much better sheet with that and I'll need the extra space for future nights. If anyone has anything they would like to add or dispute, feel free.

Oh and I "know" Retaliation and Shade have Wisdom because what they've previously said towards the attribute and I'm assuming Hibernation Meditation is most likely a Charisma ability (though it's still unconfirmed), which would further prove them to have Wisdom.

Players

Character

Race

Character Build

Unconfirmed Abilities

N1

Sunflower

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

Shade939

Unknown

Unknown

Constitution - Wisdom

Unknown

2 Unknowns

OrangeP47

Unknown

Unknown

Dexterity - Unknown

Unknown

Holo-Pad – Shade

FNA or SA

Nodlied

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown - Intelligence

Unknown

1 Unknown

Jeod

Unknown

“Human”

Unknown - Charisma

Hibernation Meditation

Learn T1

Other

Killing_You

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

Retaliation

Tachanka

Unknown

Constitution - Wisdom

Unknown

2 Unknowns

Category 5

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

TheIrishman

Unknown

Unknown

Constitution - Intelligence

Accelerate Another’s Healing

Learn T1

Learn T2

FRAYDO

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Holo-Pad – Orange

FNA or SA

Voe

Unknown

Unknown

Strength - Intelligence

Unknown

2 Unknown

Chopbam

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

I would also like to point out that for the night actions, I ignored following the dark side since it's tough to prove either way since they apparently cost 0 FP. The people who couldn't have learned the Dark Side would be FRAYDO (holo-pad), Orange (holo-pad), and myself (learn a max of 2). But that's under the assumption that Scum don't have a way around that or don't already know it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You've missed a few things. I can't account for all of them, but both FRAYDO and I have said we are charisma focused.

I was feeling lazy and didn't want to go through every page to find out everyone's stats. It's easier if others just point them out for me to fill in the blanks with.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Charismatic man chiming in

Reveal hidden contents

Gdimainenemy.png

I don't believe Hibernation Meditation is a Charisma ability, as I have no such ability. Whether that's related to his race I cannot be sure.

Just now, Retaliation said:

It would be a control ability. I'm guessing charisma control.

Could be. Remember everyone, there are 3 sets of abilities for each Force Focus - Control, Alter, and Sense. I didn't include those in my table because I feel they'll quickly become useless since we all can learn them in a day or two.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Is that CVC off? It reads Jeod has the most votes for Champion despite not being on the table, and Retaliation with the most Sith votes though he's tied with Shade there.

It's off, but it's still the latest CVC Verti has posted I think.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, that leaves Nodlied, Sunflower, Killing You, ChopBam and Category 5 as suspects. Which, they should be cleared if anyone can confirm those characters started a holo-chat with them.

A little coincidental that besides Nodlied, they're all people who've been fairly quiet and that we know nothing about.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Keep in mind, that someone could have still used a dark side force action, but that's not the same thing as following the dark side.

True, right now we're working under the assumption that one of them followed the Dark Side. It's possible that no one did, which puts pretty much everyone back on the table.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

A little coincidental that besides Nodlied, they're all people who've been fairly quiet and that we know nothing about.

True, right now we're working under the assumption that one of them followed the Dark Side. It's possible that no one did, which puts pretty much everyone back on the table.

To be fair, we can probably exclude Sunflower from that list since they're new, but the rest of them haven't given us much to go on.

If we can prove no one followed the dark side, then it would be a safe assumption that someone used a different ability to influence the the FBI, which we could then try to figure that out instead.

33 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

So a little explanation beforehand. FNA = Force Night Action, SA = Special Action. The reason I know Orange and FRAYDO must've done something other than meditation or learning is because Holo-Pad communication cannot be combined with learning or meditation. The reason I assume 2 unknowns for three players is because I haven't seen an ability so far that costs 20 FP. So unless Wisdom, Charisma, or Scum hold such an ability and I'm unaware of it, I'm assuming that they learned another T1 and did something else.

I would add our HP and FP, but Vert already has a much better sheet with that and I'll need the extra space for future nights. If anyone has anything they would like to add or dispute, feel free.

Oh and I "know" Retaliation and Shade have Wisdom because what they've previously said towards the attribute and I'm assuming Hibernation Meditation is most likely a Charisma ability (though it's still unconfirmed), which would further prove them to have Wisdom.

Players

Character

Race

Character Build

Unconfirmed Abilities

N1

Sunflower

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

Shade939

Unknown

Unknown

Constitution - Wisdom

Unknown

2 Unknowns

OrangeP47

Unknown

Unknown

Dexterity - Unknown

Unknown

Holo-Pad – Shade

FNA or SA

Nodlied

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown - Intelligence

Unknown

1 Unknown

Jeod

Unknown

“Human”

Unknown - Charisma

Hibernation Meditation

Learn T1

Other

Killing_You

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

Retaliation

Tachanka

Unknown

Constitution - Wisdom

Unknown

2 Unknowns

Category 5

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

TheIrishman

Unknown

Unknown

Constitution - Intelligence

Accelerate Another’s Healing

Learn T1

Learn T2

FRAYDO

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Holo-Pad – Orange

FNA or SA

Voe

Unknown

Unknown

Strength - Intelligence

Unknown

2 Unknown

Chopbam

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

1 Unknown

I just want to point out that I've already stated my race. I'm Mandalorian.

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, that leaves Nodlied, Sunflower, Killing You, ChopBam and Category 5 as suspects. Which, they should be cleared if anyone can confirm those characters started a holo-chat with them.

I attempted to start a holochat with Orange, which unfortunately failed. I also used an ability which increases my max Force points by 10. This may or may not come back to bite me in the ass later. 

Just now, TheIrishman said:

In my case, I'm:

1. Sitting back and examining the playing field,

2. Working hard on a lot of stuff, and

3. Fighting a crushed wisdom tooth and the MASSIVE pain that comes with it.

Forgive me if that's not a good excuse, but I don't want to do what I usually do and charge headfirst into the situation.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, we can probably exclude Sunflower from that list since they're new, but the rest of them haven't given us much to go on.

If we can prove no one followed the dark side, then it would be a safe assumption that someone used a different ability to influence the the FBI, which we could then try to figure that out instead.

Although, we'd probably be better off waiting to see what happens to the FBI tomorrow before we try and figure it out too much.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I attempted to start a holochat with Orange, which unfortunately failed. I also used an ability which increases my max Force points by 10. This may or may not come back to bite me in the ass later. 

I recall Orange mentioned the Holo Chat to me, so I can confirm that.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I attempted to start a holochat with Orange, which unfortunately failed.

I will say, I got no such notifcation.  However, FRAYDO's auto-accept might have overridden it, and I believe we're limited to the number of chats we can have open. Still, no notification that someone else even tried.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I recall Orange mentioned the Holo Chat to me, so I can confirm that.

I never mentioned any such thing. I got no notification of ANY incoming holo, I just had to notice on my own that FRAYDO had a doc with me.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Tooth pain. My worst enemy. I feel for you, man.

Oh yeah. The thing is broken open to the core and the pain is UNBEARABLE. If emergency rooms could pull teeth, I'd be there right now rather than posting here. As it stands, I have to wait until Monday, and even then it's not guaranteed that I'd be able to get it fixed that day.