[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Well... That didn't go as planned. But, at least, chances are that we'll see some sort of Kane vs Cane match again. Also, is anybody here wondering if you can increase your RNG via the dark force?

31 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Also, is anybody here wondering if you can increase your RNG via the dark force?

Don't you think that would require a force combat action that uses FP and everyone sees?

Irish IDK man, FRAYDO played it straight.

@Voe You barely have ~20 posts and have yet to voice any of your suspicions. Mind giving us your thoughts?

23 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Also, is anybody here wondering if you can increase your RNG via the dark force?

What ChopBam said. The only thing way it'd make sense is if he could hide both his FP and his Combat Actions, but that's getting far too unreasonable and I just don't believe it.

22 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Don't you think that would require a force combat action that uses FP and everyone sees?

Irish IDK man, FRAYDO played it straight.

Exactly why I'm not as suspicious of him. Using Orange's scale, he's gone from -3.5 to -0.5. I still find his actions questionable, especially for such an experienced player, but it doesn't obviously ring out as Scum for me anymore.

14 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

@Voe You barely have ~20 posts and have yet to voice any of your suspicions. Mind giving us your thoughts?

To be fair, it has been almost a week since I've talked to Voe. He hasn't responded to anything on any platform yet.

Pgk19N9.jpg

mgwYiiH.png Council Meeting - Day 5

Council Meeting (48 h duration - delays) is where all the public talks will take place, there won't be any fighting during this phase. The purpose of this phase is to discuss and determine who among the Council members are the Sith, and who should be the chosen One to stand up to fight the Sith. And thus, there will be only two options available during this phase: voting for someone who could be the Sith and at the same time, voting for somebody who could be the Champion in order to fight the Sith. Players with most votes will then meet in the Duel. Their identity will be revealed prior The Duel start, but not their allegiance.

Each player ##Votes a Champion and a Sith. (they can't be the same player)

If the player doesn't vote for a  Champion and Sith at all, he/she will automatically be voted for the Duel (as Sith). You can also vote for yourself to be a Champion if you want, but you can't vote for yourself to be Sith yourself. Any player can change their vote anytime they want.

The Champion will have the advantage to strike first in Duel, and if he/she wins the Duel, also gain a one time Special Night Action.

The Winner of the Duel will be also granted immunity to be voted as Champion next phase (but still as Sith though) and also a new Maneuver Form to learn.

Players can also directly ##Challenge themselves instead of voting (only one player at a time for each player, so you can't challenge multiple players for example before your first challenged player replies, and visa versa, a player can't challenge someone else if he/she was already challenged.

To challenge a player, you also need at least 1 Champion vote and no Sith votes.

The first player who accepts the Duel will initiate a Duel Phase and the Council Phase will be shortened (but not more than 24 hours).

In case there is no challenge accepted, the votes will determine who has the most "Champion votes" and "Sith votes". In case of a tie, Dice Roll will determine the outcome.

CVC:

VbTW1wL.png

All I did last night was #rest, which put me up to 110. I'm not sure why my max increased, as I haven't used #maximize force. Is it possible for ghosts to boost a player perhaps?

Retaliation gained a buttload of FP, with his max being a whopping 140. Irish and Orange appear to have used 20. Shade lost 30. By all appearances, Voe is inactive, which means it's very unlikely he is responsible for your stolen FP. Cat 5 actually gained 5 FP overnight. Jeod used 10. Nodlied used 10. KY gained 5. FRAYDO is still out, which means he didn't recover his FP.

The bar has moved even more alarmingly to the left.

My suspicion is still on Retaliation, even moreso now that he is the only one besides myself who appears to have replenished at least 70 FP.

I think my extra extra 10 FP was achieved because I rested as a human. +1 for actually reading.

If Retaliation did achieve 50 HP, it means he did not use control meditation afaik and actually rested, which also means he didn't do anything else.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

All I did last night was #rest, which put me up to 110. I'm not sure why my max increased, as I haven't used #maximize force. Is it possible for ghosts to boost a player perhaps?

Retaliation gained a buttload of FP, with his max being a whopping 140. Irish and Orange appear to have used 20. Shade lost 30. By all appearances, Voe is inactive, which means it's very unlikely he is responsible for your stolen FP. Cat 5 actually gained 5 FP overnight. Jeod used 10. Nodlied used 10. KY gained 5. FRAYDO is still out, which means he didn't recover his FP.

The bar has moved even more alarmingly to the left.

My suspicion is still on Retaliation, even moreso now that he is the only one besides myself who appears to have replenished at least 70 FP.

I have done

N0 Maximize Force, Learn

N1 Maximize Force, Learn

N2 Maximize Force, Learn

N3 Duel

N4 Rest (+10 for human)

Shade has thoughts. Concerning thoughts.

I'm writing this while I'm watching the super bowl, so pardon the incoherence if there is any.

I propose that I am the champion. I need to purge, or alternatively, I can die, in which case a seriously corrupted player is removed.  Kind of a cruel win-win.

Alternatively, I finally learned control last night, meaning if I'm NOT the champion, I can shield myself from further corruption, but at the expense of doing any other action.  We should pick an option on this front.