[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

qCXJlw9.jpg

Duel is finished, and we know the victor and the defeated. Congratulations to TheIrishman, he will receive a well-deserved rest along with special reward.

Right after ChopBam (Temiri Blagg) got struck by the final blow, his body disappeared. It seems that he was on the Light Side of the Force all along. No further examination and investigation are necessary.

Speaking of the investigation, the results on FRAYDO's (Rayd K'no Ozan) death just arrived.

qGvBLQy.png

According to the Coruscant Security Force, FRAYDO (Rayd K'no Ozan) was murdered by a Bounty Hunter! An independent Jedi investigation has revealed that the culprit was originally hired by one of you! When you went to inspect FRAYDO's body again, you've noticed there's none. It seems that he was on the Light Side of the Force all along.

The Rest Phase follows right after the Duel (it will last max 19 hours from this post) You are all allowed to discuss the Duel outcome. Posting during the Night/Rest Phase is limited, however. Only 2 posts per player are allowed (all major concerns are left to discuss during the next Council Meeting after all).

Please, when sending the night actions, follow these guidelines:

1. Don't send me individual actions and changes during the Night, one by one. Send everything you want to do in one PM. The reason is that if you send them multiple times, chances are something will get missed or not resolved properly. It's also taking less time to resolve if it's all tidy. In one Post. So please first think it over and then send.
  2. If you do a mistake or think that you want to change something, please, resend the entire PM with all actions. The last PM you'll send will count.
  3. If something is not right on your part, I will try to send you a reply to correct it before it's resolved, but only once since I won't have time to correct every detail during this time, even more so if Duel is still taking place. If something is not corrected or mistakes are made, some actions will simply not get resolved.
  4. Don't quote private GM communication, whether replies or parts of your PM/Character.
  5. Try to send your Night Actions in a timely manner, not 5 mins before next Day starts. PMs that are sent to me less than one hour before Day start might not count due to longer resolving time.
  6. The winner of the Duel can't perform any Night Action. You also can't target or contact the Duelist during the Night/Rest Phase

Also, remember:

Rest is the only Night Action that can't be combined with any other action. If you decide to Rest, you're not doing anything else tonight. By resting you recover a portion of your HP and you fully recover your Force Points.

Meditation actions, Learning actions and Holo Communications can't be combined together, you have to select one.

When you're Meditating, you can choose one from the Control/Sense/Alter types of Meditation. They are described in your PM. Wisdom oriented players get a bonus here.

When you're Learning, you can choose one new Force Orientation from Control/Sense/Alter/Dark, or a combination. Details are described in your PM. Intelligence oriented players get a bonus here.

When you want to communicate using Holo Communicator, you need to choose a player that will communicate with you during next Council Phase, if they agree. You can't have multiple Holo Communications open at the same time though, so if your Holo request gets accepted, you can't join another Holo anymore that you received. Charisma oriented players get a bonus here.

Your Night Force Actions and Special Actions can be combined with any action from Mediation, Learning, and Holo communication, but you have to pick only one Force Action and one Special Action (if you have more or if you learn more).

You also need to watch how much the said night action costs in regards to Force Power, if your cost is higher than you currently have (check the last Day CVC for exact value), your last selected action won't be resolved.

If you have any other questions now you can PM me. And don't forget to PM me your Night Actions once you are certain what you are doing, in one PM.

Updated Day/Night 6 Ending CVC:

eDHYKQ5.png

Well I guess I need to apologize to Chop and KY.  I was convinced the whole thing was an act.  Maybe Chop wouldn't go to those lengths to fake something, but Irish would, and if they were in contact.

The bounty hunter thing is interesting.  I have a 50% chance not to get hurt by bounty hunters, I was wondering how that would come into play.  I wonder if bounty hunters were hired last night, or if they are hired in advance and only take effect after a few turns. It sounds like it might be a special action, which could take place at the same time as a normal force action.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Well played, Irish. I had more luck this round, but you had more tools! The luck was bound to turn on me at some point. xD GG.

Yeah, I still wish I would've been able to save my stamina the first time around, that way I might've won with full HP...but I suppose I can't complain too much. I had more tools yeah, but it came down to luck in the end because I used all my powers. If I didn't kill you that round, I would've been basically wide open for you to take me out.

For the Scum left, I suspect it's either Orange or Voe, or maybe even both. Leaning a lot more on Orange. We'll see what happens during the night though.

@VERTi60 You posted the final duel image instead of the CVC :p

u7g56o7.jpg

mgwYiiH.png Council Meeting - Day 7

Council Meeting (48 h duration - delays) is where all the public talks will take place, there won't be any fighting during this phase. The purpose of this phase is to discuss and determine who among the Council members are the Sith, and who should be the chosen One to stand up to fight the Sith. And thus, there will be only two options available during this phase: voting for someone who could be the Sith and at the same time, voting for somebody who could be the Champion in order to fight the Sith. Players with most votes will then meet in the Duel. Their identity will be revealed prior The Duel start, but not their allegiance.

Each player ##Votes a Champion and a Sith. (they can't be the same player)

If the player doesn't vote for a  Champion and Sith at all, he/she will automatically be voted for the Duel (as Sith). You can also vote for yourself to be a Champion if you want, but you can't vote for yourself to be Sith yourself. Any player can change their vote anytime they want.

The Champion will have the advantage to strike first in Duel, and if he/she wins the Duel, also gain a one time Special Night Action.

The Winner of the Duel will be also granted immunity to be voted as Champion next phase (but still as Sith though) and also a new Maneuver Form to learn.

Players can also directly ##Challenge themselves instead of voting (only one player at a time for each player, so you can't challenge multiple players for example before your first challenged player replies, and visa versa, a player can't challenge someone else if he/she was already challenged.

To challenge a player, you also need at least 1 Champion vote and no Sith votes.

The first player who accepts the Duel will initiate a Duel Phase and the Council Phase will be shortened (but not more than 24 hours).

In case there is no challenge accepted, the votes will determine who has the most "Champion votes" and "Sith votes". In case of a tie, Dice Roll will determine the outcome.

CVC:

BEq8wEl.png

Just now, Sunflower said:

I think I can confirm Orange is telling the truth about hibernation trance. I tried to start a lekku doc with him and failed. So not only do force actions like Chop's mind meld fail, but special actions like my lekku fail too.

Yeah, it says I become untargetable, and it's definitely meant to sound like a stasis field.  Nothing bad happens, but nothing good can get through either, including my own actions. Such is the price of vigilance I guess, but sorry your lekku failed.  Maybe I just don't speak head tentacle sign language.