[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, Retaliation said:

It's been too long. If no one else can remember I might be able to piece it together though.

IIRC having to meet up with your team was a big part of my unitologist (bad guy) objective. I think it might also suggest that fighting is bad.

Could it be something like Death Note where Sith don't know who their partner(s) are? I find that kind of unlikely for this game.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Could it be something like Death Note where Sith don't know who their partner(s) are? I find that kind of unlikely for this game.

It would not be the first time nor the last time for BHP mafia. It's not all that hard to hint to your partners anyway. Could be worth looking over everyone's D0 posts for that stuff.

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well, if we were going for Star Wars lore, it'd be more important for them to find out who their *parents* are. :v

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's probably best we don't remember DS3. Or Dead Space in general.

I got all excited for your big analysis post followed by gavel-booming vote. I was sorely disappointed. :(

I wouldn't say that such a thing isn't going to happen. I'm just not prepared to make the argument yet. I have a couple suspects, but cases are weak and I've yet to put much effort into this game.

I will say that, at the moment, I'm not particularly fussed about the meter. We don't know how it works, nor what or if we can do anything about it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

This is a relevant quote from DS3 from me

Id say you really are trying to hinder your own case, aren't you, if not for how comical it is and crosses the line twice. Unless that's exactly what you want us to think, hmmm :p

Real Life Info: I'm going on an unexpected trip this weekend and will be gone until tomorrow night. I'll probably miss the rest of the Council phase, but that's why I'm not pushing for a wagon. I have my reasons for voting Shade and they're stated, yet I'm fully aware that other information might pop up later; I trust the Council to proceed optimally.

Also, Shade, voting you for Sith means you can't issue challenges, which if you are indeed simply jumping to conclusions as OrangeP47 believes, is a good thing.

I leave in around 30 minutes. I'll use my phone to check in and read when I can, but won't have a computer with me so I won't be typing long arguments.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Id say you really are trying to hinder your own case, aren't you, if not for how comical it is and crosses the line twice. Unless that's exactly what you want us to think, hmmm :p

It makes sense in context.

I think I can be confident that learning dark side force powers is something that causes the balance indicator to change. Basing this on the little snippets I still have of that game.

When it comes to what we can learn from any one person's death, Shade might top the list. Especially if we find out that he really does know how the meter works.

Eh, his "theory" as to how the meter works doesn't seem very plausible though, so I don't think he's hiding any info.  In fact, the reason he's so town for me is because in addition to FRAYDO contacting me, I contacted Shade. The way he's responded in our holo chat is too fast for someone who has anything to hide. He's been too forthcoming too quickly to be able to fake it, IMO.

When it comes to what we can learn from any one person's death, Shade might top the list. Especially if we find out that he really does know how the meter works.

I also have to ask why you think any information I'd possibly know about the meter would be revealed by my character dieing?

Your alignment would reveal what you do and don't know. If you flip Sith, then the things that you said about the meter that seemed a bit of a leap of logic to say, are probably true.

Assuming I'd go out of my way to reveal that information to the rest of the town, instead of letting them believe in an incorrect theory like Jeods?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Assuming I'd go out of my way to reveal that information to the rest of the town, instead of letting them believe in an incorrect theory like Jeods?

If you think my theory, built on logic and past experiences, is incorrect, then how do you propose to prove it?

Just now, Shade939 said:

It could be easy to accidentally drop information to town when you don't know town doesn't know that information.