[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, Retaliation said:

You're going to have to go into that one some more. Options are good.

Options are great. But eh... I'd rather invest my points and time into another strategy.

Spoiler

2th4gjZ.jpg

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

How dare you leave Belgium to rot :p;)

Shush! She dismantled our alliance in '35! We had but no choice to hunker down and extend the great line of level 10 forts! Be happy we liberated them first before we start our great counterattack!

Just now, Shade939 said:

Mafia Edit: You're really not

Correct. At least, for now. I'd like to keep a tactical reserve of force points in case we suddenly need it. So not spending all of it might help us in the future.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Correct. At least, for now. I'd like to keep a tactical reserve of force points in case we suddenly need it. So not spending all of it might help us in the future.

Sounds unlikely that you wanted to save 10 FP on the first night, especially when you regenerate all of your spent FP whenever you rest...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Sounds unlikely that you wanted to save 10 FP on the first night, especially when you regenerate all of your spent FP whenever you rest...

Unlikely, but the case. (Besides, I like meming in a great defense to counter Voe's agressiveness.)

On an annoying note, we do have to vote someone as both Champion and Sith, so I'd like to vote Irish as Champion to prove that he learned multiple new force abilities last night by actually giving him a chance to use them in combat, and that should explain why he spent 40 FP.

But as for Sith, I'd like someone better to vote up that Nodlied. So any thoughts on who should we try to get killed now?

I'd like to hear more from ChopBam.  I'd normally say I'd like to hear more from FRAYDO, and actually I still would, but his charismatic envoy to me has been most productive.

Oh, and I'd like to hear Cat 5's theories, if he's ready. (And even if he's not ready, tbf :p )

Tbh I think accusing someone of being sith over a minor disagreement about hypothetical mechanics is very suspicious. It would be a very scum thing to do to try to distract the Council with forcefully defended theories that are nevertheless, not any more likely than anyone else.

I'm deciding between shade and nodlied.

Didn't Irish say he went for a non combat build? Seems a poor champion choice.

We could always champion nodlied AND shade afterall.

If anything Irish has 3 combat force powers that he can use, if we give him the first turn, he should basically be guaranteed a victory. Plus if he wins, it can prove his innocent as opossed to him having to die in a duel.

Didn't Irish say he went for a non combat build? Seems a poor champion choice.

He has the most force powers, though. That would be a pretty big boon in combat, probably, especially if the other nominated is not a combat build as well. Though TBH, I'm not sure I'm ready to offer up Irish as the Champion.

That said, I'm still very convinced Shade is town, and don't think we should off him right now.

Just now, Shade939 said:

On an annoying note, we do have to vote someone as both Champion and Sith, so I'd like to vote Irish as Champion to prove that he learned multiple new force abilities last night by actually giving him a chance to use them in combat, and that should explain why he spent 40 FP.

But as for Sith, I'd like someone better to vote up that Nodlied. So any thoughts on who should we try to get killed now?

Again, I can just tell you one of the abilities I learned and it can be confirmed the next day. In fact, I'll just tell you already >.>

Intelligence - T2 Control - Alter: Accelerate Another's Healing: Basically it either double the target's healing or just gives them +25 HP if they're not already healing.

Just now, Shade939 said:

If anything Irish has 3 combat force powers that he can use, if we give him the first turn, he should basically be guaranteed a victory. Plus if he wins, it can prove his innocent as opossed to him having to die in a duel.

Except I'm Constitution, Control, Intelligence. Which is one of the least combat oriented builds. And I already stated that the Combat Force power I gained was of limited use.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Tbh I think accusing someone of being sith over a minor disagreement about hypothetical mechanics is very suspicious. It would be a very scum thing to do to try to distract the Council with forcefully defended theories that are nevertheless, not any more likely than anyone else.

If you’re referring to me, my suspicion is due to shade’s assertion and confidence that he knows how things work. He’s said that my theory is wrong without providing evidence, and he thought I was making up the hibernation trance ability showing that he may believe he has access to more information than we do. Furthermore his attitude when confronted over these two points is less than satisfactory.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Again, I can just tell you one of the abilities I learned and it can be confirmed the next day. In fact, I'll just tell you already >.>

Intelligence - T2 Control - Alter: Accelerate Another's Healing: Basically it either double the target's healing or just gives them +25 HP if they're not already healing.

Except I'm Constitution, Control, Intelligence. Which is one of the least combat oriented builds. And I already stated that the Combat Force power I gained was of limited use.

Considering that you can also prove your ability by using it to heal another character later, that does make me far less inclined to throw you in a duel now.

Just now, Jeod said:

If you’re referring to me, my suspicion is due to shade’s assertion and confidence that he knows how things work. He’s said that my theory is wrong without providing evidence, and he thought I was making up the hibernation trance ability showing that he may believe he has access to more information than we do. Furthermore his attitude when confronted over these two points is less than satisfactory.

That's just how he is, though. I mean, I say this knowing him well, but you all saw how he acted in CMCM, where he was right, but for the wrong reason, and clung to that wrong reason rather tightly.

Just now, Jeod said:

Maybe but when I was reading the discussion it just seemed like normal conversation and then suddenly you just up and accused him of being a sith out of the blue.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Considering that you can also prove your ability by using it to heal another character later, that does make me far less inclined to throw you in a duel now.

First someone's got to get injured though :v

Irish:  We'd have to find someone with a similar build to you, though, which at this point is basically Nodlied, and he's of dubious trustworthyness as well.  I'm not saying we need to throw you to the wolves, but it IS an easier way to prove things than by power matching, to play devil's advocate.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That's just how he is, though. I mean, I say this knowing him well, but you all saw how he acted in CMCM, where he was right, but for the wrong reason, and clung to that wrong reason rather tightly.

You should know that I don’t use meta in my readings. Someone’s personality can be easily manipulated if they know themselves.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Irish:  We'd have to find someone with a similar build to you, though, which at this point is basically Nodlied, and he's of dubious trustworthyness as well.  I'm not saying we need to throw you to the wolves, but it IS an easier way to prove things than by power matching, to play devil's advocate.

We only need to find someone else with Intelligence, which so far, besides myself, are Nodlied and Voe.

Just now, Jeod said:

You should know that I don’t use meta in my readings. Someone’s personality can be easily manipulated if they know themselves.

Shade is not a good actor. More meta, I suppose, but in this singular case, I just don't see it.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Maybe but when I was reading the discussion it just seemed like normal conversation and then suddenly you just up and accused him of being a sith out of the blue.

You’re new so I’ll explain: it’s a tactic I like to use. Jump with an accusation, and see from the reaction if it’s worth keeping or dropping. It’s a surefire way to gain info, especially if it catches a scum off guard.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

We only need to find someone else with Intelligence, which so far, besides myself, are Nodlied and Voe.

Well I summarized Nodlied already, and I do vaguely remember now Voe saying something about intelligence, but do we really think Voe has the gumption to go along with this plan and not do something else :v

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Dubious trustworthyness? Wut.